Gold Rate in Aurangabad
If you're interested in investing in gold in Aurangabad, staying up-to-date with the latest market news and trends is important. The gold rate in Aurangabad is generally quoted in rupees per gram or kilogram. Similar to most commodities, it is subject to fluctuations that can occur rapidly and unpredictably. The gold price in Aurangabad can vary daily and even within a single day, making it important to monitor the market closely.
Today MCX gold price in rupees per 10 grams.
(10 grams = 1 tola gold)
- 22 Carat Gold
- ₹ 55,200(10 gram)
- 24 Carat Gold
- ₹ 60,220(10 gram)
22 Carat & 24 Carat Compare Gold Rate In Aurangabad (Today & Yesterday)
|Gold Rate 22 Carat||Gold Rate 24 Carat|
|Yesterday||₹ 55,600||₹ 60,650|
|Today||₹ 55,200||₹ 60,220|
Today 24 Carat Gold Price per gram in Aurangabad (INR)
|Gram||Gold Rate Yesterday 24k||Gold Rate Today 24k||Daily Price Change|
|1 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 6,065||₹ 6,022||-43|
|8 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 48,520||₹ 48,176||-344|
|10 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 60,650||₹ 60,220||-430|
|100 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 6,06,500||₹ 6,02,200||-4,300|
Today 22 Carat Gold Price per gram in Aurangabad (INR)
|Gram||Gold Rate Yesterday 22k||Gold Rate Today 22k||Daily Price Change|
|1 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 5,560||₹ 5,520||-40|
|8 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 44,480||₹ 44,160||-320|
|10 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 55,600||₹ 55,200||-400|
|100 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 5,56,000||₹ 5,52,000||-4,000|
Today Gold Rate of Metro Cities in India
|City||Gold Rate 22k||Gold Rate 24k|
|Bangalore||₹ 55,250||₹ 60,270|
|Chennai||₹ 55,650||₹ 60,710|
|Coimbatore||₹ 55,650||₹ 60,710|
|Delhi||₹ 55,350||₹ 60,370|
|Gurgaon||₹ 55,350||₹ 60,370|
|Hyderabad||₹ 55,200||₹ 60,220|
|Kolkata||₹ 55,200||₹ 60,220|
|Mumbai||₹ 55,200||₹ 60,220|
|Pune||₹ 55,200||₹ 60,220|
|Surat||₹ 55,250||₹ 60,270|
Today Gold Rate in Aurangabad
If you want to invest in gold in Aurangabad, staying up-to-date with the latest market news and trends is important. Several factors, such as global demand and supply, currency fluctuations, geopolitical tensions, and the overall state of the economy, influence gold rates in Aurangabad. Typically, the price of gold in Aurangabad is determined by the international market price for gold, with local factors such as taxes and transportation costs playing a minor role.
How Can You Determine the Purity of Gold?
The purity of gold is determined by measuring the amount of pure gold in a particular piece of gold jewellery or bullion. The purity of gold is expressed in karats or fineness.
The karat system is widely used to indicate the purity of gold. It is based on a scale of 24, with 24 karats being pure gold. The higher the karat number, the purer the gold. For example, 18-karat gold contains 18 parts of pure gold and 6 parts of other metals, while 14-karat gold contains 14 parts of pure gold and 10 parts of other metals.
The fineness of gold is another way to express its purity. It is measured in parts per thousand, where pure gold is 1000/1000, or 24 karats. For example, 22-karat gold has a fineness of 916.7, which means it is 91.67% pure gold.
There are several methods that are used to determine the purity of gold, including acid testing, X-ray fluorescence, and fire assay. Acid testing is the most common method and involves applying nitric acid to the gold to determine the amount of other metals present. X-ray fluorescence is a non-destructive method that uses X-rays to measure the elemental composition of the gold. Fire assay is a more complex method that involves heating the gold to high temperatures and measuring the resulting purity.
How to Invest in Gold in Aurangabad?
Making an investment in gold can be a smart financial move for investors in Aurangabad, and there are several ways to do so.
One way to invest in gold in Aurangabad is to purchase physical gold in the form of gold coins, bars, or jewellery. When purchasing physical gold, it's important to buy from a reputable dealer to ensure that the gold is genuine and of high quality. You should also consider the costs associated with storing and insuring the gold.
Another way to invest in gold is through gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which are investment funds that track the price of gold. These funds trade on stock exchanges like shares of stock and can provide investors with exposure to the price of gold without the need to physically own and store gold.
Gold mutual funds are another investment option for those looking to invest in gold in Aurangabad. These funds invest in companies that mine, refine, or produce gold, giving investors indirect exposure to the price of gold.
Gold futures and options are also available for investors who want to trade on the future price of gold. However, these instruments are generally considered to be more complex and risky than other methods of investing in gold and require a high level of knowledge and experience.
In simple words, there are several ways to invest in gold in Aurangabad, including physical gold, gold ETFs, gold mutual funds, and gold futures and options. Before making any investment, it's important to do your research, understand the risks involved, and consult with a financial advisor to ensure that the investment aligns with your financial goals and risk tolerance.
Regardless of the chosen mode of investment, the investor must look into the ongoing trends and gold prices in Aurangabad to get fruitful results.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Gold Jewelry in Aurangabad
If you're planning to buy gold jewellery in Aurangabad, there are several things you should know before making your purchase to ensure that you're getting high-quality jewellery at a fair price.
Purity of Gold: The purity of gold is measured in karats or fineness, and it's essential to know the purity of the gold before making your purchase. The higher the karat number, the purer the gold. You should also look for a hallmark or certification that verifies the purity of the gold.
- Price: The price of gold jewellery in Aurangabad can vary significantly based on the purity of the gold, the design of the jewellery, and the craftsmanship involved in making the jewellery. Before making your purchase, it's a good idea to research the current market price of gold to ensure that you're paying a fair price.
- Reputation of the Seller: When buying gold jewellery in Aurangabad, it's crucial to buy from a reputable seller who is known for selling high-quality jewellery. You should look for a seller who has been in business for several years and has a good reputation in the market.
- Design and Craftsmanship: The design and craftsmanship of the jewellery are essential factors to consider when making your purchase. You should look for jewellery that is well-made and has a high level of detail and intricacy in its design.
- After-sales Service: It's important to choose a seller who offers good after-sales service, including a warranty or guarantee on their jewellery. This can give you peace of mind and ensure that you can get any issues with your jewellery resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
Factors Affecting the Today’s Gold Price in Aurangabad
Before making gold investment in Aurangabad, there are certain factors that the investor must take into consideration. Being acquainted with these factors helps the investor to make more informed investment decisions. Here are the factors that might create a significant impact on the gold rates in Aurangabad:
- Global demand and supply: As with any commodity, the price of gold is influenced by global demand and supply. If there is a higher demand for gold globally, the price of gold is likely to go up. Similarly, if there is a shortage of gold in the market, the price of gold may increase.
- Currency exchange rates: Gold is traded globally in US dollars, and any fluctuations in exchange rates can impact the price of gold. If the US dollar strengthens against the Indian rupee, the price of gold in Aurangabad may increase.
- Inflation: Inflation can have a direct impact on the price of gold, as it erodes the value of paper currency. As the cost of living increases, people may turn to gold as a hedge against inflation, which can drive up the demand for gold and its price.
- Geopolitical Tensions: Any geopolitical tensions or uncertainty in the world can also impact the price of gold. For example, if there is an escalation in tensions between major powers, investors may turn to gold as a safe-haven asset, which can drive up its price.
- Interest Rates: Interest rates have an inverse relationship with the price of gold. If interest rates are high, investors may choose to invest in other assets that offer better returns, which can decrease the demand for gold and lower its price.
KDM vs Hallmarked Gold in Aurangabad
KDM and hallmarked gold are two different types of gold that are commonly sold in Aurangabad, India.
KDM stands for "Karat Dayam Mark", which is a type of gold alloy that is commonly used in India. KDM gold is an alloy of gold, copper, and silver, and is typically used to make intricate jewellery designs. The copper and silver in the alloy help to make the gold stronger and more durable.
The KDM process of making gold involves mixing 92.5% of pure gold with 6.25% of copper and 1.25% of silver. The gold jewellery made through this process is soft, malleable, and has a bright yellow colour. However, the KDM process of gold-making is not considered as pure as hallmarked gold.
Hallmarked gold is a type of gold that has been tested and certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for its purity. It is also known as 916 gold, as it has a purity level of 91.6%, which means it contains 22 carats of gold.
Hallmarked gold is stamped with a hallmark that indicates the purity of the gold, the BIS logo, the logo of the jeweller, and the year of hallmarking. This stamp ensures that the gold is of a certain purity level, which is recognized by the Indian government.
The difference between KDM gold and hallmarked gold lies in their purity and the process of certification. While KDM gold is an alloy of gold, copper, and silver, hallmarked gold is pure gold that has been certified by the BIS. Therefore, hallmarked gold is considered more pure and of higher quality than KDM gold.
Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Aurangabad
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a comprehensive tax system that was implemented in India in July 2017. It replaced the previous complex tax structure and aimed to create a unified tax system across the country. The implementation of GST has had an impact on various sectors, including the gold industry.
In Aurangabad, the impact of GST on the gold rate has been mixed. Here are some of the key factors that have affected the gold rate in Aurangabad post-GST:
- Increase in tax rate: The GST tax rate on gold increased from 1.2% to 3%. This increase in tax rate has made gold more expensive, which has led to a slight increase in the gold rate in Aurangabad.
- Reduction in illegal trading: The implementation of GST has led to a reduction in illegal trading of gold. Previously, gold was sold without proper documentation and taxes were not paid. However, under the new GST system, every transaction is documented, and taxes are paid. This has led to a more regulated market, which has had a positive impact on the gold rate.
- Increase in demand for hallmarked gold: GST has made it mandatory for jewelers to sell only hallmarked gold. This has led to an increase in demand for hallmarked gold, which is of a higher quality and purity. As a result, the price of hallmarked gold has increased, which has also led to a slight increase in the gold rate in Aurangabad.
- Impact on import duties: GST has also impacted the import duties on gold. The government has increased the import duty on gold to 12.5%, which has made gold more expensive in Aurangabad. This has led to a slight increase in the gold rate.
Overall, the impact of GST on the gold rate in Aurangabad has been mixed. While the increase in tax rate and import duties has made gold more expensive, the reduction in illegal trading and increase in demand for hallmarked gold has had a positive impact on the gold rate. It is important to keep these factors in mind while buying or selling gold in Aurangabad.
Impact of Interest Rates on Gold Prices in Aurangabad
Interest rates and gold prices have an inverse relationship, meaning that when interest rates increase, the price of gold tends to decrease, and when interest rates decrease, the price of gold tends to increase. This relationship holds true in Aurangabad, India as well. Here's how interest rates affect gold prices in Aurangabad:
- Opportunity cost: Gold is not a productive asset, meaning that it does not generate any income like stocks or bonds. When interest rates increase, investors are more likely to move their money to these income-generating assets, as they provide a higher rate of return. This increases the opportunity cost of holding gold, as the investor is giving up potential income by holding onto gold. As a result, the demand for gold decreases, and the price of gold decreases.
- Inflation: Interest rates are often used to control inflation. When inflation is high, interest rates are increased to slow down the economy and reduce inflation. In this case, the value of currency decreases, and the price of gold increases. This is because gold is often seen as a hedge against inflation and is considered a store of value.
- Exchange Rate: Interest rates also affect the exchange rate of a country's currency. When interest rates increase, the value of the currency also increases. This makes it more expensive to buy gold in Aurangabad as gold is priced in US dollars, and a stronger Indian rupee makes the dollar more expensive. As a result, the demand for gold decreases, and the price of gold decreases.
- Economic Uncertainty: Economic uncertainty also plays a role in the relationship between interest rates and gold prices. When the economy is uncertain, investors tend to move their money to safe-haven assets like gold. In this case, the demand for gold increases, and the price of gold increases, regardless of interest rates.
In simple words, interest rates can have a significant impact on gold prices in Aurangabad. While interest rates are not the only factor that affects the price of gold, they play an important role in determining the demand for gold. It is important to keep an eye on interest rate trends while investing in gold in Aurangabad.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Today Gold Rate of Metro Cities in India
Today Gold Rate of Other Cities in India
- Gold Rate In Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate In Amaravati
- Gold Rate In Amravati
- Gold Rate In Anantapur
- Gold Rate In Bellary
- Gold Rate In Berhampur
- Gold Rate In Bhiwandi
- Gold Rate In Bhubaneswar
- Gold Rate In Chandigarh
- Gold Rate In Cuttack
- Gold Rate In Erode
- Gold Rate In Ghaziabad
- Gold Rate In Guntur
- Gold Rate In Jaipur
- Gold Rate In Kakinada
- Gold Rate In Kerala
- Gold Rate In Khammam
- Gold Rate In Kolhapur
- Gold Rate In Latur
- Gold Rate In Lucknow
- Gold Rate In Madurai
- Gold Rate In Mangalore
- Gold Rate In Mysore
- Gold Rate In Nagpur
- Gold Rate In Nashik
- Gold Rate In Nellore
- Gold Rate In Nizamabad
- Gold Rate In Noida
- Gold Rate In Patna
- Gold Rate In Rajkot
- Gold Rate In Rourkela
- Gold Rate In Salem
- Gold Rate In Sambalpur
- Gold Rate In Solapur
- Gold Rate In Tirunelveli
- Gold Rate In Tirupati
- Gold Rate In Tirupur
- Gold Rate In Trichy
- Gold Rate In Vadodara
- Gold Rate In Vellore
- Gold Rate In Vijayawada
- Gold Rate In Visakhapatnam
- Gold Rate In Warangal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should Aurangabad investors buy gold?
Investing in gold can be a good option for diversifying your portfolio as gold has historically been considered a safe-haven asset that can protect against inflation and currency fluctuations. It can also serve as a hedge against economic or geopolitical uncertainties.
What are the different choices in buying gold in Aurangabad?
You can buy gold in various forms, including jewellery, coins, bars, and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds). Each form has its pros and cons, so it’s important to research and understand your options before making a purchase.
How to track gold rates today?
You can track the current gold rates in Aurangabad by checking the prices on various financial news websites, through mobile apps, or by contacting your local jeweller.
Where to buy Gold in Aurangabad?
You can buy gold from authorised and trusted jewellers, banks, and online marketplaces. It’s important to research and verify the authenticity and reputation of the seller before making a purchase.
How can I check the ongoing Gold rates in Aurangabad?
You can check the current gold rates in Aurangabad by visiting a reliable financial news website, using a mobile app, or contacting your local jeweller.
Will I have to pay GST while buying Gold in Aurangabad?
Yes, a Goods and Services Tax (GST) is levied on the purchase of gold in India, including in Aurangabad. The current GST rate on gold is 3%.
Why should I check the daily Gold rates in Aurangabad?
Checking the daily gold rates in Aurangabad can help you make informed decisions about when to buy or sell gold. It can also help you stay updated on the latest trends in the gold market and make better investment choices.