Today Gold Rate in Nellore
Whether you want to buy or sell gold, you need to know the current market price of the precious metal. This guide provides you with the latest and most accurate information on the gold rate in Nellore for 22-carat and 24-carat gold. Also, read about factors that influence the gold rate in Nellore, such as interest rates, purity, demand and supply, and taxes.
Today MCX gold price in rupees per 10 grams.
(10 grams = 1 tola gold)
- 22 Carat Gold
- ₹ 57,550(10 gram)
- 24 Carat Gold
- ₹ 62,780(10 gram)
22 Carat & 24 Carat Compare Gold Rate In Nellore (Today & Yesterday)
|Gold Rate 22 Carat||Gold Rate 24 Carat|
|Yesterday||₹ 57,450||₹ 62,700|
|Today||₹ 57,550||₹ 62,780|
Today 24 Carat Gold Price per gram in Nellore (INR)
|Gram||Gold Rate Yesterday 24k||Gold Rate Today 24k||Daily Price Change|
|1 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 6,270||₹ 6,278||8|
|8 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 50,160||₹ 50,224||64|
|10 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 62,700||₹ 62,780||80|
|100 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 6,27,000||₹ 6,27,800||800|
Today 22 Carat Gold Price per gram in Nellore (INR)
|Gram||Gold Rate Yesterday 22k||Gold Rate Today 22k||Daily Price Change|
|1 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 5,745||₹ 5,755||10|
|8 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 45,960||₹ 46,040||80|
|10 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 57,450||₹ 57,550||100|
|100 Gram Gold Rate||₹ 5,74,500||₹ 5,75,500||1,000|
Today Gold Rate of Metro Cities in India
|City||Gold Rate 22k||Gold Rate 24k|
|Bangalore||₹ 57,550||₹ 62,780|
|Chennai||₹ 58,200||₹ 63,490|
|Coimbatore||₹ 58,200||₹ 63,490|
|Delhi||₹ 57,700||₹ 62,930|
|Gurgaon||₹ 57,700||₹ 62,930|
|Hyderabad||₹ 57,550||₹ 62,780|
|Kolkata||₹ 57,550||₹ 62,780|
|Mumbai||₹ 57,550||₹ 62,780|
|Pune||₹ 57,550||₹ 62,780|
|Surat||₹ 57,600||₹ 62,830|
Today Gold Rate in Nellore
Gold is one of the most sought-after commodities in the world. It is a symbol of wealth and status and a hedge against inflation and currency fluctuations. Gold is also considered auspicious and sacred in many cultures and religions, especially India. Nellore, a city in Andhra Pradesh, is one of the places where gold has a high demand and significance. The gold rate in Nellore reflects the local and global factors that influence the price of yellow metal.
This guide will provide you with the latest information on the gold rate in Nellore for 22-carat and 24-carat gold. If you are interested in buying or selling gold in Nellore, this guide will help you make an informed decision. Read on to find out more about today’s gold rate in Nellore.
How is the Purity of Gold Determined?
The purity of gold is determined by measuring the ratio of gold to other metals or alloys in a piece of gold. The higher the ratio of gold, the higher the purity of gold. There are two common ways to express the purity of gold: karats and fineness. The purity of gold can be checked by various methods, such as:
- Hallmarking: This is a process where a certified authority stamps a piece of gold with a mark that indicates its purity level. In India, the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the official agency that hallmarks gold jewellery and artefacts.
- Acid Test: This is a process where a piece of gold is rubbed on a touchstone and then treated with different acids that react with different metals. The colour change or fading of the mark on the touchstone indicates the purity level of the gold.
- Electronic Test: This is a process where a piece of gold is scanned by an electronic device that measures its electrical conductivity and displays its purity level on a screen. This test is quick and easy to perform but requires a calibrated and reliable device.
How You Can Make Gold as an Investment in Nellore
Gold can be a lucrative investment option in terms of portfolio diversification and wealth appreciation. Investing in gold can also provide a hedge against inflation and currency fluctuations. There are different ways to invest in gold, such as:
- Physical Gold: This includes buying gold coins, bars, or jewellery from a reputable dealer or jeweller. Physical gold has the advantage of being in your possession and having no counterparty risk.
- Gold Bonds: These are government securities denominated in grams of gold. They offer a fixed interest rate and are redeemable for cash or physical gold at maturity.
- Gold ETFs: These are exchange-traded funds that track the price of gold. They are traded on the stock exchange like any other share.
Things to Know Before Buying Gold Jewellery in Nellore
Buying gold jewellery in Nellore can be a rewarding and satisfying experience if you know what to look for and how to avoid common pitfalls. Here are some things to know before buying gold jewellery in Nellore:
- Be aware of the gold prices and charges: Before buying gold jewellery, you should check the current gold rate in Nellore for 22K and 24K gold, as well as the making charges, wastage charges, and GST added to the final price.
- Paying for everything by the price of gold: Some jewellers may charge you for the entire weight of the jewellery, including the weight of stones, beads, or other non-gold materials. This is unfair and unethical, as you should only pay for the weight of the gold in the jewellery. You should ask the jeweller to deduct the weight of non-gold materials from the total weight and charge you accordingly.
- Making charges: Making charges are the fees jewellers charge for designing and crafting gold jewellery. They vary depending on the complexity and intricacy of the design, as well as the skill and reputation of the jeweller.
- Yellow, rose, and white golds are priced the same: Gold can have different colours depending on the type and proportion of metals mixed with it. However, all these colours of gold have the same purity and price per gram as long as they have the same karat.
- Buyback of gold jewellery: When buying gold jewellery, you should also inquire about the buyback policy of the jeweller. This is important in case you want to sell or exchange your old gold jewellery in future.
- Jewellery stores to buy gold in Nellore: There are many reputed and reliable jewellery stores in Nellore where you can buy quality gold jewellery at competitive prices. You can visit their websites or showrooms to browse their collections and offers.
Factors Affecting Today's Gold Price in Nellore
The gold price in Nellore, like any other city, is influenced by various factors that can cause it to fluctuate on a daily basis. Some of the major factors that affect the gold price in Nellore are:
- Inflation: The rate of inflation affects the gold price, as gold is considered a hedge against inflation. When inflation is high, people tend to buy more gold to preserve their purchasing power, which increases the demand and price of gold and vice versa.
- Demand and supply: The gold price is also determined by the demand and supply of gold in the market. The gold price tends to rise when the demand for gold is high, such as during festivals, weddings, or geopolitical tensions.
- Dollar-Rupee Exchange Rate: The dollar-rupee exchange rate also impacts the gold price in Nellore, as India imports most of its gold from abroad and pays in dollars. When the rupee appreciates against the dollar, the gold price in Nellore becomes cheaper, as it takes fewer rupees to buy a dollar's worth of gold and vice versa.
- Gold and interest rates: Interest rates on financial products and services also affect gold demand and price. When interest rates are high, people prefer to save money in banks or invest in bonds that offer higher returns, which reduces the demand and price of gold. When interest rates are low, people prefer to buy gold or invest in other assets that offer higher returns, which increases the demand and price of gold.
- Global trends and events: The gold price in Nellore is also influenced by global trends and events that affect the sentiment and outlook of investors.
Difference Between KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Nellore
KDM and hallmarked gold are two terms used to indicate gold jewellery's purity and quality. However, certain differences set them apart. The difference between KDM and Hallmarked gold are discussed below:
|KDM gold has a purity of 92%, which means it contains 22 parts of gold and 2 parts of cadmium.||Hallmarked gold has a purity of 91.6%, which means it contains 22 parts of gold and 2.4 parts of other metals, such as silver, copper, zinc, etc.|
|KDM is a traditional method of making gold jewellery by soldering gold with a metal alloy, usually cadmium.||On the other hand, hallmarked gold is gold certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for its purity and quality.|
|KDM gold uses cadmium as an alloying metal, which can harm health and the environment.||Hallmarked gold uses other metals that are safer and more durable|
Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Nellore
GST, or Goods and Services Tax, is a unified tax system that replaced various indirect taxes in India. GST is applicable on gold and gold jewellery at 3%. This means that whenever you buy gold or gold jewellery in Nellore, you have to pay 3% GST on the value of gold plus the making charges.
For example, if you buy 10 grams of 22-carat gold in Nellore at INR 5,649 per gram, the total value of gold will be INR 56,490. Assuming the making charges are 5% of the value of gold, the total making charges will be INR 2,824.50. The GST on gold will be 3% of INR 56,490, which is INR 1,694.70. The GST on making charges will be 3% of INR 2,824.50, INR 84.74. The total GST you have to pay will be INR 1,779.44. The final price you have to pay for the gold jewellery will be INR 61,094.44.
The GST on gold was introduced to bring transparency and uniformity to the gold market and to curb tax evasion and black money. However, some critics argue that GST has increased the cost of buying gold and has affected the demand for the precious metal.
How Do Interest Rates Affect Gold Prices in Nellore?
Interest rates and gold prices have an inverse relationship. When interest rates are low, gold prices rise as investors look for alternative assets that can provide higher returns. When interest rates are high, gold prices tend to fall as investors prefer fixed-income instruments that offer higher yields. This is because gold does not pay any interest or dividends and has a cost of storage and insurance. For instance, as of May 2023, the gold rate in Nellore has increased by 1.55% in the last month. This can be due to the low-interest rates prevailing in the country.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Today Gold Rate of Metro Cities in India
Today Gold Rate of Other Cities in India
- Today Gold Rate In Agra
- Today Gold Rate In Ahmedabad
- Today Gold Rate In Amaravati
- Today Gold Rate In Amravati
- Today Gold Rate In Amritsar
- Today Gold Rate In Anantapur
- Today Gold Rate In Ariyalur
- Today Gold Rate In Aurangabad
- Today Gold Rate In Bellary
- Today Gold Rate In Berhampur
- Today Gold Rate In Bhiwandi
- Today Gold Rate In Bhopal
- Today Gold Rate In Bhubaneswar
- Today Gold Rate In Chandigarh
- Today Gold Rate In Cuddalore
- Today Gold Rate In Cuttack
- Today Gold Rate In Dharmapuri
- Today Gold Rate In Dindigul
- Today Gold Rate In Erode
- Today Gold Rate In Ghaziabad
- Today Gold Rate In Goa
- Today Gold Rate In Guntur
- Today Gold Rate In Hosur
- Today Gold Rate In Indore
- Today Gold Rate In Jaipur
- Today Gold Rate In Kakinada
- Today Gold Rate In Kanchipuram
- Today Gold Rate In Kanpur
- Today Gold Rate In Kanyakumari
- Today Gold Rate In Karur
- Today Gold Rate In Kerala
- Today Gold Rate In Khammam
- Today Gold Rate In Kochi
- Today Gold Rate In Kolhapur
- Today Gold Rate In Krishnagiri
- Today Gold Rate In Kumbakonam
- Today Gold Rate In Latur
- Today Gold Rate In Lucknow
- Today Gold Rate In Ludhiana
- Today Gold Rate In Madurai
- Today Gold Rate In Mangalore
- Today Gold Rate In Mohali
- Today Gold Rate In Mysore
- Today Gold Rate In Nagapattinam
- Today Gold Rate In Nagercoil
- Today Gold Rate In Nagpur
- Today Gold Rate In Namakkal
- Today Gold Rate In Nashik
- Today Gold Rate In Nizamabad
- Today Gold Rate In Noida
- Today Gold Rate In Ooty
- Today Gold Rate In Palani
- Today Gold Rate In Paramakudi
- Today Gold Rate In Patna
- Today Gold Rate In Perambalur
- Today Gold Rate In Pollachi
- Today Gold Rate In Pudukkottai
- Today Gold Rate In Rajkot
- Today Gold Rate In Rourkela
- Today Gold Rate In Salem
- Today Gold Rate In Sambalpur
- Today Gold Rate In Solapur
- Today Gold Rate In Thane
- Today Gold Rate In Thanjavur
- Today Gold Rate In Tirunelveli
- Today Gold Rate In Tirupati
- Today Gold Rate In Tirupur
- Today Gold Rate In Tiruvannamalai
- Today Gold Rate In Tiruvarur
- Today Gold Rate In Trichy
- Today Gold Rate In Trivandrum
- Today Gold Rate In Vadodara
- Today Gold Rate In Varanasi
- Today Gold Rate In Vellore
- Today Gold Rate In Vijayawada
- Today Gold Rate In Villupuram
- Today Gold Rate In Virudhunagar
- Today Gold Rate In Visakhapatnam
- Today Gold Rate In Warangal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should Nellore investors buy gold?
Gold in Nellore, like anywhere else, is considered a safe and stable investment option. It has been observed that gold prices tend to rise during times of economic uncertainty. This makes it a good investment against inflation and other market fluctuations.
What are the different choices in buying gold in Nellore?
There are several options for buying gold in Nellore. You can buy physical gold from trusted jewellery houses in Nellore. Some popular jewellery brands have showrooms in Nellore, such as Malabar Gold & Diamonds. Apart from physical gold, you can also invest in gold through other modes, such as Gold bonds (sovereign gold bonds) which are government securities denominated in grams of gold.
How to track gold rates in Nellore today?
Gold rates can be tracked via the Urban Money website, which provides live gold rates in Nellore. Moreover, investors should keep checking the website for any sort of updates regarding the prices. This can help them make informed decisions in terms of their investment.
Where to buy Gold in Nellore?
There are several places where you can buy gold in Nellore. Some of the popular stores include Sanghvi Gold, Tanishq Jewellery and Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
How can I check the ongoing Gold rates in Nellore?
You can check daily today’s gold rate in Nellore on the Urban Money website. Moreover, you can also approach local gold vendors to know the prevailing market prices.
Will I have to pay GST while buying Gold in Nellore?
Yes, when purchasing gold jewellery in Nellore, you will be subject to a 3% tax on the value of gold under the GST.
Why should I check the daily Gold rates in Nellore?
It is a good idea to check the daily gold rates in Nellore because the price of gold keeps changing on a day-to-day basis across all the cities, and India is no exception. You can check the same from the Urban Money website, which provides up-to-date rates for gold in Nellore.