Deutsche Bank is a global bank that has many benefits and offers the right features with its banking solutions. Deutsche Bank offers a range of banking products and services to customers. These banking and financial solutions are specially designed by experts to meet the needs of customers.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Deutsche Bank Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by Deutsche Bank
- Home Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹5L - ₹25Cr|
|Processing Fee||:||0.5% - 1%|
- Personal Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹50K - ₹15L|
|Interest Rate||:||Up to 24%|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 2%|
- Loan Against Property
|Loan Amount||:||₹10L - ₹1.5Cr|
|Processing Fee||:||2% - 4%|
- Business Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹10L - ₹50L|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 3%|
|Products||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
0.5% - 1%
₹5L - ₹25Cr
Tenure(5 - 20 Years)
Up to 24%
Up to 2%
₹50K - ₹15L
Tenure(1 - 4 Years)
|Loan Against Property|
2% - 4%
₹10L - ₹1.5Cr
Tenure(5 - 1 Years)
Up to 3%
₹10L - ₹50L
Tenure(1 - 3 Years)
Features and Benefits of Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank is a global bank that has many benefits and offers the right features with its banking solutions. These features and benefits of the bank are listed below:
- A Global Network of banking and financial solutions.
- Focuses on asset management and investment banking.
- Offers preferential rates on savings accounts.
- Minimum documentation is required for loans and account opening.
- Fast documentation process and rapid loan disbursal.
- Offers e-statement facility for environment-friendly banking solutions.
- Offers corporate, investment, and private banking solutions.
Deutsche Bank Overview
Deutsche Bank is one of the leading German banks that have European roots and a global network of banking institutions. The bank offers a wide array of financial and banking solutions for governments, companies, medium & small enterprises, institutional investors and private individuals. The bank has the mission and vision to work in a sustainable and responsible way.
Deutsche Bank is amongst the private banks that have established its root in all the major growing markets of the world. For that reason, the bank has a righteous future to grow in the fast-growing economies of the world. These economies include the Asia-Pacific region, Eastern and Central European region as well as Latin America region.
- The bank has more than 150 branches around the world.
- Deutsche Bank offers more than 15 banking and financial solutions.
- It takes part in civic engagement and supports young generation talents too.
Deutsche Bank was first started in the year 1870 with the aim to support German businesses around the world. Ever since then, the bank started working around the globe with its mission.
The first branch of Deutsche Bank was established in the year 1980 in India. The bank currently has 16 branches in the country.
The bank focuses on customer-centric solutions. Hence, Deutsche Bank is structured around its customer. Currently, the bank is serving customers from corporate, institutions, private, and finance sectors.
Services and Products offered by Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank offers a range of banking products and services to customers. These banking and financial solutions are specially designed by experts to meet the needs of customers. The various solutions offered by the bank are listed below.
A loan is an integral solution offered to the customers. Deutsche Bank offers loans for different purposes. Hence, Deutsche bank has a range of loan solutions that are specially designed by experts to meet the needs of customers.
- Home Loan: Deutsche Bank home loans can be availed for purchasing a home or renovating it. The bank offers a wide range of home loan options that cater to the needs of every customer. It also offers loan amounts up to ₹25 crores. With an easy and friendly documentation process, the customers can easily apply for the loan and get it approved as well as disbursed rapidly. Also, the bank calculates interest only on the outstanding amount, making home loans easy for the customer.
- Loan Against Property: Customers can avail loans against the both commercial and residential property from Deutsche Bank. There is no restriction from the bank on how the funds should be used. Customers can avail loan against residential property amount up to ₹15 crores and loan against commercial property amount up to ₹5 crores. The loan repayment tenure can be extended up to 15 years on loan against property by Deutsche Bank.
- Personal Loan: Deutsche Bank helps the customer to fulfil all their personal expenses, be it education, marriage, family trip, unexpected medical expenses, or others with their personal loan solution. The customers can avail loan amount up to ₹1,50,000 from the bank with a flexible repayment tenure of up to 48 months. The existing customers of the bank get offered comparatively low interest rates on the loan amount.
- Business Installment Loan: A business loan by Deutsche Bank helps the customers to maintain the working capital flow, purchase equipment for the business, and expand the business. The bank offers business installment loan amount up to ₹50 lakhs with a flexible repayment tenure of up to 36 months. The bank offers flexible as well as attractive interest rates on the business loan amount.
- Unsecured Business Loan: This business loan by Deutsche Bank helps the customers in overcoming all the financial hurdles coming in the way of expanding the business. The business should be in existence for a minimum of 5 years in that specific business line. The customers are required to submit required documents for Deutsche Bank unsecured business loan. The bank offers low-interest rates on the loan amount.
- Eve’s Business Loan: This business loan by Deutsche Bank is specially designed for women entrepreneurs. These women entrepreneurs either run their own business or are self-employed. They can avail the loan amount up to ₹50 lakhs with a flexible repayment tenure that can be extended up to 36 months. The loan amount can be used for expanding the business or for other business-related activities.
- Overdraft Against Fixed Deposit: Overdraft against fixed deposit loan by Deutsche Bank helps the customers in keeping their fixed deposits under their name and earn interest on the fixed deposit amount. The bank offers a low interest rate on this loan amount.
- Guaranteed Emergency Credit Line: In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, the Government of India has introduced the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) to provide 100 percent guarantee coverage for additional working capital term loans to existing Bank borrowers through the Ministry of Finance's Department of Financial Services (i.e., Business Enterprises, MSMEs). National Credit Guarantee Trustee Business Ltd (NCGTC), a wholly-owned trustee company of the Government of India, manages and operates the Fund and the Scheme.
Finance is important for businesses to maintain a smooth working mechanism as well as expand it to other levels. Deutsche Bank offers a range of business banking solutions to the customers that are listed below.
- Magnus – Working Capital Finance: This loan by Deutsche Bank helps the customers/business owners to meet their working capital needs. Since the working capital is an important factor that determines and helps the business to meet their cash flow requirements, the bank offers the loan for the same. Depending upon the requirement of the customers, the bank offers bill discounting, overdraft, letter of credit and other options.
- Business Installment Loan: It is a collateral-free loan by Deutsche Bank for micro and small enterprises (MSEs). The business owners can avail loan amounts up to ₹50 lakhs. The bank also offers flexible repayment tenure of up to 36 months for the loan. Moreover, Deutsche bank requires minimum documentation for the loan with rapid approval and disbursal of the funds at low interest rates.
- DB Online Banking for Corporates and Firms: The bank offers the convenience of banking at the fingertips of the customers via the db online banking for corporates and firms solution. Now, firms and corporates can get access to their accounts at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Doorstep Banking: Deutsche bank offers doorstep services with their banking and financial solutions for the customers. The bank offers cash delivery, cash pick-up, cheque pick-up, and demand drafts delivery at the doorstep of the customers.
- Money Transfer: The bank makes financial commitments of their customers easily fulfilled with money transfer services around the world. The customers can also initiate the funds transfer immediately or schedule it for the future with Deutsche Bank.
- Current Account Silver Plus: This account is designed by the Deutsche Bank for business purposes that require a low average quarterly balance. This account has all the essential factors that a business needs.
- Current Account Dual Gain: This banking solution is designed by the bank for grouping both savings and current accounts. Hence, the customers will not need to maintain a minimum balance instead they can manage an aggregate balance of ₹1,00,000
- Current Account Platinum: This account by the bank helps the businesses reach unlimited access to a number of services. Customers can avail customised multi-city cheque books, demand draft and pay orders (free of cost), and a dedicated relationship manager by the bank.
- Current Account Platinum Plus: Deutsche bank offers this account to the corporates along with the multi-city presence. It also offers family businesses along with multiple accounts. This account is the right choice for the corporates who want to maintain the minimum balance in individual accounts.
- Current Account Trade: This is an account solution by Deutsche bank that helps the customers in dealing with all the cross-border transactions.
The private banking solutions by Deutsche Bank are designed to match all the financial and banking needs of individual customers with enriched feelings.
- Banking Privileges: Deutsche bank offers all the privileges of private banking solutions with their banking privileges services and products.
- Lending: The private banking lending loan solutions will help them in covering the expenses. It offers a wide range of loans that caters to the need of every customer.
- Investment Services: Deutsche bank offers expert investment services to manage the wealth of their customers effectively.
- Business Banking: A range of business banking solutions by Deutsche Bank that facilitates all the costings and growth of the business.
- Premium Cards: Deutsche Bank premium cards give the customers a whole new experience with their payments.
The customers can easily access all the banking services and products for savings with advantage banking solutions with Deutsche Bank.
- Resident Fixed Deposit: It is a high-interest rate fixed deposit account with total security of their funds offered by Deutsche Bank.
- NRI Fixed Deposit: The NRIs can now invest in their home country and can receive an interest rate of 6.25% per annum on a minimum deposit for 5 years.
- Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit: With Deutsche Bank, the senior citizens get the option to maximize their savings under the Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit solution. The bank offers a special rate of interest on selected fixed deposit tenure under this solution.
- Tax Saver Fixed Deposit: By investing in Tax Saver Fixed Deposit solution, the customers can earn high interest on the funds with a minimum tenure of 5 years. They can also get tax exemption under Income Tax Act,1961, Section 80 C.
- Recurring Fixed Deposit: Deutsche Bank offers recurring deposits to the customers so that they can earn high interest rates on the funds as compared to a savings account.
Investment goes a long way. Deutsche Bank offers various investment services and products that help the customers in building wealth for their future.
- Mutual Funds: This investment solution offers liquidity and transparency along with a diversified portfolio managed by financial experts. The bank helps the customers in reducing risks by diversifying their mutual funds portfolio.
- DB WealthPro: The online wealth management tool by the bank helps in managing the finances and investments of the customers at their convenience.
- DB TradePro: With this financial solution, the banks provide the services through which customers can invest in shares online in an association with Sharekhan Ltd.
- Portfolio Management Services: With the help of portfolio management services, the customers get strategies for specialised investments to capitalise on the opportunities available in the market.
- Demat Account: The bank gives the ease of tracking the investments and shares that they have traded over time.
- Bonds: The bank has several referral tie-ups that helps the customers to grab investment opportunities in other public sector and private sector enterprises.
Deutsche Bank insurances help the customers in staying prepared for every facet of life. It makes the customers financially sound to face any problems in life.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance by Deutsche Bank creates security for both customers and their family members and safeguards their living for the future.
- Non-Life Insurance: Asset protection insurance is another insurance service offered by the bank that is customised for the everyday needs of the customers.
- Niva Bupa Health Insurance: The health insurance by the bank is offered by in associated with Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company to cover all the medical needs of the customers.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance: The tie-up between Deutsche Bank and Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company provides the customers with the right health insurance solution to meet their needs.
The NRIs get the convenience to avail the banking and financial solutions by Deutsche Bank from anywhere in the world.
- NRI Private Banking: The customers get exclusive benefits and access to the services and products of Deutsche Bank under private banking solutions.
- Advantage NRI Banking: Savings account offered by the bank for NRIs. It helps the customers in easily managing and banking transactions at their convenience.
- NRI Value-Plus Savings Account: Bank offers the management of funds from abroad. The NRIs can easily manage it in their NRO and NRE accounts as the account has easy balance requirements.
- NRI Fixed Deposit: Deutsche Bank offers high returns on deposited funds under the NRI fixed deposit solution.
- NRI Portfolio Investment Scheme: The bank provides ease in acquiring or selling shares and convertible debentures of Indian firms through the NRI Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account in compliance with the Foreign Exchange Management Act's terms and regulations (FEMA).
- Investment Services: Deutsche Bank offers a wide range of investment services for the NRIs to invest in the right place and multiply their funds.
- Domestic NRO Gold Debit Card: This card is accepted in both India and foreign countries. It is an EMV chip card designed upon international standards and offers high security while transactions.
- Platinum Debit Card: The bank offers this card to their advantage banking customers with quality benefits and exclusive services. Deutsche Bank also offers flexibility on the daily transaction amounts at merchant establishments and ATMs using this card.
- Signature Debit Card: As the name suggests, it is the card that complements the privileged lifestyle of the bank’s customers.
- Money Transfer: With money transfer services available all around the world, the bank makes it simple for its customers to meet their financial obligations. Customers can also use Deutsche Bank to conduct a money transfer right away or arrange one for the future.
Deutsche Bank offers a range of card options for the customers to go cashless and make hassle-free payments in a nick of time.
- Platinum Debit Card: This card provides superior perks and special services to the bank's advantage banking customers. The daily transaction amount at merchant outlets and ATMs is also flexible with this card, according to Deutsche Bank.
- Infinite Debit Card: The bank has enabled this card with contactless characteristics. The chip on the card has a small antenna that securely sends payment instructions to and from a specially modified card terminal.
- Signature Debit Card: As the name suggests, it is the card that complements the privileged lifestyle of the bank’s customers.
- Domestic NRO Gold Debit Card: This card is acceptable in India as well as other countries. It's an EMV chip card that adheres to international standards and provides maximum transaction security.
- Gold Debit Card: With Gold Debit Card by Deutsche Bank, the customers can easily modify their daily transaction limit with a contactless feature of the card. The bank provides complete protection for your transactions.
- Platinum Business Debit Card: By evaluating the requirements of businesses and professionals, Deutsche bank pieced all of them into creating the right debit card that fulfils all their needs.
- Classic Debit Card: This Deutsche Bank Debit Card is an EMV Chip Card (Euro pay, Mastercard, and Visa, a global standard for the interoperability of integrated circuit cards), which provides additional security when transacting.
Deutsche Bank Corporate Office Details
Corporate Office Address (Deutsche Bank India): Deutsche Bank House, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400001, India.
Corporate Office Phone Number (Deutsche Bank India): +91 22 7180 4999
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is Deutsche Bank an Indian bank?
No. Deutsche Bank is a German multinational bank also offering financial services.
Is Deutsche Bank a German bank?
Yes. Deutsche Bank is a German multinational bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Is Deutsche a good bank?
Yes. Deutsche Bank offers a flexible banking process for savings accounts with prompt and efficient customer service. With an efficient online banking system in place, they offer end-to-end banking assistance via their app and website, including paperless loan applications. They also provide lifetime credit cards devoid of any transaction charges.
Can I open an account with Deutsche Bank?
Yes. You can open a savings account with Deutsche Bank, provided you furnish the required documents and meet their eligibility criteria.
What services are offered by Deutsche Bank?
Deutsche Bank offers end-to-end banking services both online and offline. From bank accounts to loans and credit cards, they cater to all financial requirements of their customers.
Is it likely that Deutsche Bank will reduce its FD rates in India?
The interest rates in Deutsche Bank vary as per the FD tenure, which ranges from 7 days to 5 years. For FD deposits below Rs. 2 crore, the interest rate with a week’s tenure is 1.80% and 6.25% for a five year maturity period. However, there might be fluctuations in the rates due to the presiding inflation.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Buying Tips for 2022 - First Time Home Buyer Tips
Are you buying a house for the first time? Applying for a home loan for the first time? Well, an array of bewildering queries would be striking through your mind. Here is a briefing on the best home buying tips that w
Should You Be Choosing a Home Loan Balance Transfer?
We all dream about owning a home that reflects our personality and style. Purchasing a home can be an expensive affair and might drain most of your savings. However, you can always opt for a home loan to meet your fin
Personal Loan Balance Transfer: Features, Eligibility Criteria, and Documentation Process
Are you finding it burdensome and challenging to repay your loan due to exorbitant interest rates? How about if we said there was a solution to your concern? Balance transfers for personal loans might be the sol