- 5 K
- 1 Cr
Investments To Returns Ratio:
Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit is a term deposit that offers an assured return investment so that the money in your account can reap benefits. The scheme allows you to easily choose a tenure of your preference to meet your long-term or short-term goals. You can open Deutsche Bank FD from anywhere and enjoy attractive interest rates for short and long-term deposits.
When you open a fixed deposit account, you earn interest on the amount you deposit. If you are sceptical about the interest you can earn from an FD, the Deutsche Bank FD calculator will help you calculate it. You can also evaluate the amount you may get upon FD maturity.
Read more to know about the Deutsche FD calculator and how to use it to find values, returns, etc.
Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit Features
Opening a fixed deposit account with Deutsche Bank comes with multiple features and benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- High-interest Rate: Deutsche Bank offers its customers competitive and higher interest rates with fixed deposit accounts.
- Hassle-free and Instant Account Opening: You can book your FD or open an FD account in a few simple steps. All you need is a few details like your PAN card and Aadhaar card to submit.
- Video KYC Facility: You can complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) process with the Video KYC facility. The Video KYC system instantly allows you to open an FD account for any amount.
- Auto-Renewal: The bank offers an automatic renewal facility and various other options for interest payments, including yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly or at maturity.
- Tax Saver Fixed Deposit: You can save your tax by opening an FD account with Deutsche for a period of 5 years.
What is the Deutsche Bank Fix Deposit Calculator?
Deutsche Bank FD Calculator is an online AI-based tool designed to help customers determine the interest earned and the total amount they will get on FD maturity.
It is an easy-to-use tool wherein you have to enter certain values like the investment amount per month/year, choose the tenure for which you want to open an FD, and the interest rate. The Deutsche Bank FD rates calculator will return the total investment value, interest earned, and the total amount you will receive on maturity.
Besides calculating values for Deutsche’s FD amount, it also lets you compare the FD returns offered by different lenders for different tenures.
How to Use Deutsche Bank FD Calculator?
FD calculations can be intimidating, and to eliminate the hassle, Urban Money has introduced a user-friendly and easy-to-use fixed deposit calculator. Enter the value of your choices and determine how your fixed deposit investment will help you garner better returns.
You need to enter the following inputs:
- The investment tenure
- FD investment amount
- Expected interest rate upon maturity
To enter these values, you have to move the scrollbar left and right. After entering the values, the calculator will show the result on the right half of the screen.
After calculating, the FD calculator will provide you with the total interest earned and maturity amount.
Formula to Determine Deutsche Bank FD Returns
In order to calculate the FD returns on Deutsche Bank, you can use the following formula:
A = P (1 + r/n)^n*t
- A is the FD maturity amount
- P represents the sum of the investment
- t denotes the investment term
- r is the annual rate
- n stands for the number of times the interest will be compounded
The Deutsche AI-powered FD calculators are programmed with the same formula to provide quick and exact results.
Benefits of using the Deutsche Bank Fix Deposit Calculator
The FD calculator Deutsche Bank is an online tool that calculates interest earned and maturity amounts on fixed deposits. Hence, prior to choosing any FD plan, it’s crucial to assess what Deutsche bank fixed deposit can fair you on deposit. Here are some of the benefits of using the Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator:
- It allows taxpayers to determine the exact maturity amount post-TDS.
- Straightforward and quite simple to use.
- You can make your investment portfolio better by tracking your budget on a regular basis, which can be done using the calculator.
- It helps you make better financial decisions.
- The calculator helps you design an investment portfolio quickly and hassle-free.
- It confirms whether achieving the desired financial goals for a given period is possible.
- Since it’s an AI-powered tool, there are minimal to zero chances of error, which may arise in the case of manual calculations.
- You get the precise values.
- The Deutsche Bank FD rates calculator also calculates the compounding factor in interest rates.
- You can calculate different FD schemes of distinct tenures with varying investment amounts as often as you want.
With such benefits, it only makes sense to avoid manual calculations and to use the calculator. This will help you save time and prevent you from making wrong financial decisions.
Deutsche Bank Fix Deposit Interest Rates
Given below are the interest rates offered by Deutsche Bank for 2023 for different tenures:
|Investment Tenure||Interest Rates (In per cent/per annum)|
|Eight to Fourteen Days||3.00%|
|Fifteen to Twenty-Nine Days||3.00%|
|Thirty-One to Forty-Five Days||4.00%|
|Forty-Six to Fifty-Nine Days||4.00%|
|Sixty to Eighty-Nine Days||4.50%|
|Ninety to Ninety-Nine Days||5.25%|
If you stay invested for more than 100 years, you can unlock higher fixed deposit interest rates.
|Investment Tenure||Interest Rate|
|100 Days to 180 Days||6.00%|
|181 Days to One Year||6.50%|
|Above One Year up to 1.5 Years||7.25%|
|Above 1.5 Years up to Two Years||7.25%|
|Above Two Years up to Three Years||7.00%|
|Above Three Years up to Four Years||7.00%|
|Above Four Years up to Five Years||7.00%|
Comparison of Deutsche Bank FD with Other Banks
There are many financial institutions and banks that provide varied FD schemes. You can compare them with Deutsche Bank based on their interest rates and investment tenures. It will help you to make more informed decisions and park a significant fortune at maturity.
|Name of Bank||For General Citizens (per annum)||For Senior Citizens (per annum)|
|IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.75% - 6.5%||From 3.25% - 7%|
|State Bank of India Fixed Deposit||From 2.90% - 5.50%||From 3.40% - 6.30%|
|ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.75% - 5.75%||From 3.25% - 5.75%|
|IDBI Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.70% - 5.75%||From 3.20% - 6.50%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.50% - 5.90%||From 3.00% - 6.40%|
|Punjab National Bank Fixed Deposit||From 3.00% - 5.60%||From 3.50% - 6.10%|
|HDFC Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.75% - 5.75%||From 3.25% - 6.50%|
|Canara Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.90% - 5.75%||From 2.90% - 6.25%|
|RBL Bank Fixed Deposit||From 3.25% - 6.65%||From 3.75% - 7.15%|
|Axis Bank Fixed Deposit||From 2.50% - 5.75%||From 2.50% - 6.50%|
|Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit||From 2.80% - 5.35%||From 3.30% - 6.35%|
|IDFC First Bank Fixed Deposit||From 3.50% - 6.50%||From 4.00% - 7.00%|
|Bank of India Fixed Deposit||From 2.85% - 5.20%||From 3.35% - 5.95%|
|Punjab and Sind Bank Fixed Deposit||From 3.00% - 5.40%||From 3.50% - 5.90%|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Deutsche Bank's Ifsc Codes
- Axis Bank FD Calculator
- ICICI Bank FD Calculator
- HDFC Bank FD Calculator
- Bank of Baroda FD Calculator
- Union Bank of India FD Calculator
- State Bank of India FD Calculator
- Punjab National Bank FD Calculator
- YES Bank FD Calculator
- IDBI Bank FD Calculator
- CITI Bank FD Calculator
- IDFC FIRST Bank FD Calculator
- DCB Bank FD Calculator
- Kotak Bank FD Calculator
Deutsche Bank's Products
Deutsche Bank's Calculators
Know More About
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the current FD rate of Deutsche Bank?
The current FD rate of Deutsche Bank ranges between 3% and 7% based on the investment tenure.
Which FD is better in Deutsche Bank?
A fixed deposit with a tenure ranging between 5 years to 10 years may be an ideal option as you can earn better interest on the principal amount.
Can I take a loan against a fixed deposit in Deutsche Bank?
Yes, Deutsche Bank allows you to avail of a loan against a fixed deposit.
Can I withdraw my FD before maturity in Deutsche Bank?
Yes, you can, but some charges may follow it.