- 5 K
- 1 Cr
Investments To Returns Ratio:
YES Bank, headquartered in Mumbai, was founded in 2004. The bank offers banking products to retail and corporate customers. One of the investment tools the bank provides is the fixed deposit scheme. The bank provides the YES Bank FD calculator to spare consumers from strenuous manual calculations. Users can input data into the required fields to get precise results that will help gauge the amount to be attained upon the FD’s maturity.
This piece will guide you through the YES Bank FD rates calculator, the formula used for the calculations and its features and benefits.
What is a YES Bank Fix Deposit Calculator?
The YES Bank FD calculator is an excellent online tool that assists consumers in estimating the returns on their investments. To assess their financial situation, customers can use this tool to learn what returns they will receive after the term of their fixed deposit has expired. Users can also use the YES bank interest rate calculator to compare statistics based on different banks and their interest rates. It also assists users in noting the specifics of the interest rate and tenure that will provide a higher yield.
Moreover, the YES Bank FD calculator provides error-free results thanks to strong AI support. By using this tool, users will save time and effort while avoiding manual calculation errors.
YES Bank Fixed Deposit Features
The YES Bank Fixed Deposit plan has several characteristics. The knowledge of what the policy has in store for the clients is useful; therefore, the list below highlights the features of the fixed deposit. has been curated, mentioning the attractive features of YES Bank fixed deposit scheme.
- The fixed deposit facility is accessible through online services, including YES Online, YES Mobile, YES WhatsApp, YES Robot, and others from the convenience of one's home.
- There are benefits to using the YES Bank FD programme, such as YES Rewardz Loyalty points.
- The tenure ranges between 7 days and ten years
- The alternatives to fixed and variable interest rates are present
- Facilities like sweep-in and sweep-out are available; premature withdrawal and closure are feasible.
- An investor can avail of a loan of up to 90% of the deposited amount
- There are numerous options available for an individual investor to make payment
- There is a facility for auto-renewal.
How to use the YES FD Calculator?
The YES Bank FD calculator provided by Urban Money is a simple and quick tool that delivers reliable results to its customers, assisting them in reaching their financial goals. It asks for the following data from users and displays the outcome in a matter of seconds:
- Principal Amount
- Interest Rate
The procedures listed below must be followed to utilise the Urban Money YES bank FD rates calculator:
- Choose your interest amount's payout frequency first. Four options are available on the YES Bank FD calculator: monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual.
- You can enter the primary amount or slide the bar under "Investment Amount" to the amount you want to invest.
- Move the "Tenure" bar, which ranges from 1 to 25 years.
- Set the "Interest Rate" bar to the rate provided to you by sliding it.
- The calculator will display the estimated value of the current deposit as you enter the desired quantities.
As a result, the calculator will show your screen the maturity returns and investment amount.
How Does a YES Bank FD Calculator Work?
Thanks to the YES bank FD interest rate calculator, it is no longer necessary to manually calculate the interest earned and maturity amount. The FD calculator YES bank functions as follows:
- Determine which payout option best meets your needs. The possible options are - monthly, quarterly, or cumulative payments
- Choose your desired investment amount after deciding on your preferred payout frequency. The minimum required is INR 10,000.
- You can enter the commencement date of your choice.
- Finally, use the YES bank FD calculator to select your duration.
Formula to Determine YES Bank FD returns
To calculate the returns that a deposit is anticipated to provide, one might utilise the YES bank FD rates calculator. The formula used to present manual calculations is what this online tool uses to get the results. The calculator uses the following formula:
A = P (1 + r/n)^n*t
Here, "A" stands for the maturity amount, "P" for the investment sum, "t" for the investment's term, "r" for the investment's yearly rate, and "n" for the number of times the interest applied would be compounded.
What are the Benefits of using the YES Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator?
The YES Bank FD calculator has various benefits, which have been mentioned below:
- The fixed deposit calculator is provided free of charge.
- Thanks to the AI-powered calculator, the taxpayers are provided with an accurate value.
- There's no room for mistakes.
- It is a simple web application that lets users know their maturity amount.
- It enables a user to arrange their financial objectives in accordance.
- By monitoring the budget enables investors to preserve a diverse portfolio.
- It is not a calculator for one-time usage. Users can utilise the YES bank interest rate calculator several times by entering various sums and terms.
- The responses offered are swift.
- It assists a user in formulating different methods in line with their financial needs.
- To use the YES bank FD rates calculator, you do not need to be knowledgeable in financial terminologies.
Comparison of YES Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates with Other Lenders
Investors and depositors shouldn't be concerned about the various interest rates offered by the various banks when curating a fixed deposit investing plan. As a result, a comparison table has been created so that customers may learn more about the interest rates provided by different banks and work towards their investment goals accordingly.
|Name of the Bank||FD Rate of Interest|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||5.7%|
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||5.65%|
|ESAF Small Finance Bank||5.75%|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||5.45%|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||5.55%|
|Bank of Baroda||5.30%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||5.10%|
|Punjab National Bank||5.25%|
Note: The mentioned interest rate of the banks has been taken as of October 2022
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Yes Bank's Ifsc Codes
- Yes Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Yes Bank Assam
- Yes Bank Bihar
- Yes Bank Chandigarh
- Yes Bank Chhattisgarh
- Yes Bank Daman and Diu
- Yes Bank Delhi
- Yes Bank Goa
- Yes Bank Gujarat
- Yes Bank Haryana
- Yes Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Yes Bank Jammu and Kashmir
- Yes Bank Jharkhand
- Yes Bank Karnataka
- Yes Bank Kerala
- Yes Bank Lakshadweep
- Yes Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Yes Bank Maharashtra
- Yes Bank Manipur
- Yes Bank Meghalaya
- Yes Bank Mizoram
- Yes Bank Odisha
- Yes Bank Puducherry
- Yes Bank Punjab
- Yes Bank Rajasthan
- Yes Bank Tamil Nadu
- Yes Bank Telangana
- Yes Bank Tripura
- Yes Bank Uttarakhand
- Yes Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Yes Bank West Bengal
- Axis Bank FD Calculator
- ICICI Bank FD Calculator
- HDFC Bank FD Calculator
- Bank of Baroda FD Calculator
- Union Bank of India FD Calculator
- State Bank of India FD Calculator
- Punjab National Bank FD Calculator
- IDBI Bank FD Calculator
- CITI Bank FD Calculator
- IDFC FIRST Bank FD Calculator
- DCB Bank FD Calculator
- Deutsche Bank FD Calculator
- Kotak Bank FD Calculator
Yes Bank's Products
Yes Bank's Calculators
Know More About
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the current FD rate of YES bank?
The current FD rate of YES bank ranges between 3.25% to 6.75% based on the FD tenure.
What is the interest rate of 1 lakh in YES Bank?
The interest of 1 lakh in YES Bank depends upon the tenure of your fixed deposit. Indian citizens aged 60 or above receive an interest rate between 4.25% to 7.75%.
Which YES Bank FD is better?
You must first determine your financial objectives and scan through the various FD schemes offered by YES Bank. It would be best if you chose the FD type that best suits your needs.
Can I take a loan against a fixed deposit in YES bank?
Yes, you can take a loan against a fixed deposit in YES bank. The bank allows a loan of up to 90% of the fixed deposit amount.
Can I withdraw my FD before maturity in YES bank?
Yes, you can withdraw my FD before maturity in YES bank. However, a penalty will be charged.
Is YES bank safe for FD?
Yes, YES bank is safe for fixed deposits.
How is FD maturity calculated in YES bank?
One can use the YES Bank FD calculator to calculate the maturity figure. However, if one decides to do it manually, the FD maturity is the summation of interest earned and the amount invested.
How many years will FD double in YES Bank?
It will take approximately 14 years for FD to double in YES Bank. One can use the Rule of 72 to land on the accurate tenure.
What are the YES bank FD interest rates for senior citizens?
The FD interest rates for senior citizens in YES Bank range between 3.75% and 7.50%.