Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
Apply for Loan Against Property(LAP)
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
Bajaj Finserv offers a secured loan against property to meet financial needs. You can avail high-value loans with economical interest rates and repay over a customized tenure.
- The NBFC offers affordable and nominal interest rates starting from 8.25% p.a.
- Provides high loan amounts, ranging up to INR 5 crores.
- Allows you to access your loan details anytime through their customer portal.
- Quick and minimal documentation and processing are available.
- You can avail of reduced EMI during favourable market conditions if you opt for Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property linked to an external benchmark.
- You can transfer your existing loan over to Bajaj Finserv and avail a top-up on your loan.
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property: Fees and Charges
|Property Loan statement Charges
|Interest and Principal statement charges
|EMI bounce charges
|Upto INR 3,000
|Upto 2% PM
|Mortgage origination fee (one time fee)
|Upto INR 4,999
Foreclosure and Part-Prepayment Charges
Foreclosure of a loan is the full repayment of the outstanding loan amount in one go instead of repaying in multiple EMIs. Bajaj Finserv charges a nominal rate of interest (fixed/floating) on the principal amount if you opt for a LAP foreclosure.
If you have surplus money, you can also opt for part-prepayment as well wherein you can choose to repay a portion of the outstanding loan and reduce your EMI and loan tenure.
Floating Rate of Interest for LAP Foreclosure
Floating interest rates are variable over the tenure of the loan. It fluctuates according to the benchmark rates set by the Reserve Bank of India. Bajaj Finserv offers floating interest rates for LAP foreclosures. You can avail floating interest rates for LAP foreclosure if you are an individual borrower and wish to pay within a month. Contact their customer service to retrieve their LAP foreclosure and/or prepayment floating interest rates.
Fixed-Rate of Interest for LAP Foreclosure
A fixed interest rate is constant throughout the loan tenure. All borrowers can avail of a fixed interest rate for a LAP foreclosure at Bajaj Finserv if they wish to make the payment within a month. Apart from the prepayment charges, applicable GSTs will have to be paid by the borrower at the time of LAP foreclosure.
|Type of Loan
|4% on the outstanding principal
|2% on the part payment amount
|4% on the remaining flexi loan limit
|Flexi Hybrid Loan
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property Interest Rates
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property offers customized interest rates for salaried and self-employed individuals.
|8.25% to 15%
|8.50% to 18%
Factors Affecting Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property Interest Rates
Since a loan against property is a high-value product, the interest rates on such loans are usually economical in nature. However, they vary depending on how borrowers meet certain criteria as listed below.
A credit score is a measure of a person's creditworthiness. It is based on the individual's repayment history and existing debts. A credit score is a primary factor that affects loans against property interest rates. Maintaining a credit score above 750 will help you secure loans at better interest rates.
The financial history of the borrower is assessed by lenders before determining the interest rates. A salaried employee with a stable income at a reputed organization or a self-employed professional (like a Chartered Account or a Doctor) can secure a lower interest rate. With a high income and low income-debt ratio, you can avail LAP against affordable interest rates.
A loan tenure refers to the repayment period of the loan borrowed. It determines the interest rates charged by financial institutions. A loan against property is a long-term loan because of which its interest rates are usually low. Lenders charge a higher interest rate when borrowers opt for a shorter loan tenure.
Lending institutions evaluate the location, age, condition and current market value of the property before determining the LAP interest rate. Compared to commercial properties, residential properties can fetch lower interest rates. Similarly, a property in a prime location with all modern amenities can attract a lower interest rate than a property in poor condition.
Types of Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
The Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property is categorized on the basis of the property type taken as security, borrowers (salaried/self-employed) and purpose, among others.
Loan Against Residential/Commercial Property
It is a secured loan wherein the borrower mortgages their residential or commercial property to use the funds for any financial obligation. The present market value of the property determines the loan amount.
Loan Against Property for Self-Employed
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property offers loans of up to INR 5 crores to self-employed individuals. Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements specified by Bajaj Finserv.
Loan Against Property for Salaried Employees
Salaried employees can borrow up to INR 5 crores against their property with Bajaj Finserv. An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria set by Bajaj Finserv to secure a loan.
Loan Against Property for Home Renovation
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property for home renovation provides the financial assistance to renovate your home with all modern facilities. This secured loan allows you to revamp your house and give it a new look.
Loan Against Property for Education
A loan against property for education is specifically tailored for students who plan to pursue higher education. In addition to your tuition fees, the loan covers accommodation fees, food and travel expenses, which you can repay in tenure of 18 years.
Loan Against Property for Wedding
With Bajaj Finserv, you can opt for a secured loan for your wedding and cover all your expenses cost-effectively. The flexible tenure allows you to repay your loan in 18 years.
Loan Against Property for Debt-Consolidation
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property allows the borrowers to consolidate multiple debts and save on EMIs. By meeting the eligibility criteria, you can avail a secured loan for debt consolidation at a competitive interest rate and flexible tenure.
Loan Against Property for Balance Transfer
The LAP balance transfer feature at Bajaj Finserv allows you to transfer your existing loan against property to the NBFC hassle-free. With Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property for a balance transfer, you can get affordable interest rates, top-up and quick processing.
Lease Rental Discounting
Lease Rental Discounting is a term loan that allows the borrower to avail of a loan against rentals. An individual can opt for LRD if they own a property that gives them a fixed rental income at regular intervals. Bajaj Finserv Lease Rental Discounting provides you with high-value financing and quick disbursal.
Loan Against Property for Chartered Accountants
Bajaj Finserv provides customised LAP for chartered accountants. By availing of this loan, Bajaj Finserv finances your expenses for opening a new branch, purchase of new premises or renovating an existing office.
Loan Against Property for Doctors
Bajaj Finserv offers tailor-made secured loans for doctors. The loan can be used to purchase and install new medical instruments or renovate your clinic.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
Note: If you are applying with a co-applicant, the identity proof and address proof of the co-applicant have to be submitted along with the other documents mentioned above.
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property EMI Calculator
A loan against property is a long term loan, so it is critical to organise the budget before applying for it. Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property EMI calculator is a tool that computes estimated monthly instalments, interest payable and the total cost of the loan. The online calculator helps you to arrive at an EMI that suits your repayment capacity, enabling you to plan your finances beforehand.
You can also calculate the EMI manually through a mathematical formula,
EMI = [P*R (1+R) *N] / [(1+R) N-1]
P= Principal Amount
R= Interest Rate
N= Repayment Tenure
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care Contact
|Customer Care Number
|Toll Free Number
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Bajaj Finserv's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capri Global Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Arka Fincap Limited Loan Against Property
- Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Bajaj Finserv provide a fixed rate of interest on a loan against property?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv offers both fixed and floating rates of interest on loans against property.
Does Bajaj Finserv check the CIBIL score for loans against the property?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv checks the CIBIL score of the applicant. The score determines the creditworthiness and repayment ability of the applicant for the bank. You should maintain a CIBIL score above 750 to avail the best offers.
What is the maximum loan against the property amount I can get from Bajaj Finserv?
With Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property, you can avail yourself of a maximum LAP amount of up to INR 5 crores.
Do I have to pay a processing fee to avail of Loan Against Property from Bajaj Finserv?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv levies a processing fee of up to 6% on the principal amount.
Does Bajaj Finserv provide a loan against property at the best rate?
Yes, Bajaj Finserv offers Loan Against Property for competitive and affordable interest rates, starting from 8.25%.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental in
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding loa
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan you