Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment
A certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to the citizens who have successfully concluded their Aadhaar Enrolment. The certificate would entail information such as Aadhaar Enrolment ID, date and time of enrolment and information such as the address and name of the enrolment centre from where the citizen has applied for Aadhaar Enrolment. However, it is to be noted that the certificate is not a replacement for Aadhaar Card. It provides proof that one has successfully enrolled for an Aadhaar Card and the application of the concerned citizen has been processed. The UIDAI would notify the citizen once the Aadhaar is ready for download.
What is the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment?
Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate can be utilised as proof that a cardholder has successfully applied for an Aadhaar Card. An Aadhaar Card features Aadhaar Number, a unique identification number allotted by the citizens after they conclude the Aadhaar Enrolment. This identification number is subject to the demographic and biometric data of the individual. It serves as proof of identity and address for all Indian residents. The citizens must visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment centre to conclude the Aadhaar Enrolment process with their demographic details and biometric data.
In this piece, we will dive into the various procedures and do and don’ts the citizen is required to honour to conclude the enrolment process without any hassle.
How to Download And Fill out the Aadhaar Enrolment Form
If you want to complete the Aadhaar Enrollment form beforehand, download the certificate for the aadhaar enrolment form from the UIDAI website. Here's how to download and fill out the form:
Step 1: Visit the UIDAI website.
Step 2: Find the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab on the dashboard and navigate towards ‘Download.’
Step 3: Select the ‘List of supporting documents’.
Step 4: After selecting the previous option, one can review the Aadhaar Enrolment along with other documents
Step 5: The concerned citizen is required to take a printout of the form
Step 6: Fill in accurate information on all the necessary fields and submit it to the respective gazetted officer in the area.
How to Apply for Aadhaar Enrollment or Update?
To apply for Aadhaar Enrollment, an individual needs to implement the following steps:
Step 1: Find an Aadhaar Enrollment Centre near you. You can visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) to locate the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
Step 2: Book an appointment at the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre. You can book an appointment by visiting the UIDAI website or calling the toll-free number 1947.
Step 3: Visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre at the appointed time. Make sure to carry all the required documents with you.
Step 4: Provide your demographic and biometric data at the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre. Your demographic data includes your name, address, date of birth, and gender. Your biometric data includes your photograph, fingerprints, and iris scan.
Step 5: You will receive an acknowledgement slip after providing your data. Keep this slip safe as it contains your Enrollment ID.
Step 6: Your Aadhaar Enrollment Certificate will be sent to your registered address within 60 to 90 days of your Enrollment.
Dos and Don't Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment
Here are some do's and don't of the certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment that you should keep in mind:
- Carry all the required documents with you when you visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- Double-check all the details before submitting your Enrollment form.
- Provide accurate demographic and biometric data.
- Keep the acknowledgement slip safe as it contains your Enrollment ID.
- Check the status of your Aadhaar Enrollment Certificate on the UIDAI website.
- Provide correct and correct information while filling out the Aadhaar Enrollment form.
- Keep your Enrollment ID and Aadhaar number private from everyone.
- Don't carry any prohibited items to the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
- Only visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre with an appointment.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I get Aadhaar Enrolment form?
Citizens can visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra to download and take a printout of the Aadhaar Enrolment form.
What are the documents required for new enrolment in aadhar?
The applicant is required to provide proof of identity, proof of address and proof of DOB to initiate the Aadhaar Enrolment.
What is a certificate enrolment request?
The certificate enrolment request is an initiation of the Aadhaar enrolment certificate.
Is a birth certificate enough for Aadhar?
The applicant must also provide proof of address and identity verification.
How can I check my aadhar Enrolment status?
The applicant can check various online and offline avenues established by the UIDAI for applicants to check their enrolment status.