Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Link
As per the new mandate concerned with changes made in the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, all bank account holders must link their accounts with their respective Aadhaar cards. The same goes for biometric authentication as well. Punjab National Bank has developed a secure portal for customers to conveniently facilitate the Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Card Link online process. The PNB Bank Aadhaar seeding portal caters to the mandate and allows users to conclude the process conveniently from the comfort of their homes. The customers must register their phone numbers with the PNB Bank as OTP verification is required. In this piece, readers will be acquainted with various platforms through which they can easily facilitate the Punjab National Bank Aadhaar link process.
How To Link Punjab National Bank Account With Aadhaar Card
There are a few methods to perform the Punjab National Bank aadhaar link process successfully and efficiently. An individual can utilise the following platforms:
- Through PNB website
- Through PNB net banking portal
- Through SMS service
- Through ATM
- By visiting the nearest Branch of the PNB Bank
How to Link PNB Account with Aadhaar through the Website
To successfully conclude the Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Card Link process through the official website, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of Punjab National Bank, i.e. PNB India.
- From the main menu, navigate to the E-services option.
- From the drop-down menu, locate the OTP-based Aadhaar seeding option.
- Find highlighted link tab “Click here for OTP-based Aadhaar seeding option.”
- You’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your valid Aadhaar Card Number
- Click on Continue
- An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number.
- A confirmation message will be delivered to you.
PNB Account Aadhaar Seeding Through Netbanking
Another way to seed the PNB account with the aadhaar card is through the net banking portal. Implement the steps below to facilitate the Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Card Link process.
- Visit the official website of PNB.
- If you are a retail user, click on the retail internet banking option. If you are a corporate user, click on corporate internet banking.
- You must log in to your net banking account by entering your login credentials.
- In case you are not registered, you can select the ‘New User’ option and get registered.
- From your dashboard, navigate to the services tab.
- Click on the request option.
- Select the option for OTP-based Aadhaar seeding
- A one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- After verification, you will receive a confirmation message.
How to Link PNB Account With Aadhaar Through SMS
Another method to get the Aadhaar card linked with their PNB bank account is through the bank’s SMS service. That can be hassle-free for traditional banking users inclined to resort to conventional banking methods. Here are the steps to initiate the Punjab National Bank Aadhaar link via the medium of SMS service.
- Draft a message in the following format.
AADHAAR _ SPACE _ Account Number _ SPACE _ 12-digit Aadhaar Number
- This formatted text should be sent to the number 5607040.
This method will initiate the Punjab National Bank account aadhar link process. It is to be noted that the registered mobile should be the same for both the bank account and the Aadhaar card. After verification, you’ll receive a confirmation text on your registered mobile number.
Link PNB Account With Aadhaar Through ATM
With the help of an ATM, one can easily link their PNB bank account with their aadhaar card. The Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Card Link procedure through an ATM can be done by implementing the following steps:
- Go to the nearest ATM. It will be better if the ATM is from a PNB branch.
- Slide in your PNB ATM debit card
- Navigate towards the other services options from the dashboard
- Provide details, including your 12-digit Aadhaar Number
- You will be required to confirm your aadhaar number by re-entering the digits.
- Select your account type, which can be either a savings account or a current account.
- A confirmation text will be displayed after verification.
How to Link PNB Account With Aadhaar by Visiting the Branch
If any customer wants assistance with the Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Link process, they can use the traditional way of visiting a bank branch directly. It can benefit users who wish not to incorporate technological methods such as net banking or mobile application facilities. Here are the steps to get an aadhaar card linked with a PNB bank account by visiting the nearest branch.
- Go to your nearest branch of Punjab National Bank. It is advisable to visit your home branch.
- Request the banking agent to provide you with the Aadhaar card and Bank account linking form.
- Fill in accurate information.
- You should produce attested copies of your aadhaar card, passport-sized photograph, and other necessary documents.
- After verification of the application form and attached documents, the agent will provide you with a receipt.
How to Check my Punjab National Bank Aadhaar Link Status?
There is an easy way to check whether or not your Punjab National Bank Aadhaar link. That can be done by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official portal of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Under the My Aadhaar tab in the main menu, locate the Aadhaar Services option.
- Click on Check Aadhaar / Bank Linking Status.
- Enter your 12-digit aadhaar card number along with the security code.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- After verification of OTP, the page will display the PNB Bank account and Aadhaar card linking status.
Alternatively, one can also use the SMS service to check the PNB bank account Aadhaar link status, which can be facilitated by sending a text message to 9999*1# and your Aadhaar number. The text must be sent from your mobile phone registered with the bank.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About PNB Aadhaar Link
What is PNB Aadhaar seeding?
PNB Aadhaar seeding is an essential process where a customer or account holder will have to get their bank account linked with their Aadhaar card. They will be required to attach the necessary identification documents and bank details to complete the process.
Is online KYC possible in PNB?
PNB incorporates the feature of online KYC for its customers via video call. This allows instant verification of PAN cards and Aadhaar Cards. They can also avail of the feature of OTP-based eKYC.
How can I update my KYC in Punjab National Bank?
To update KYC in Punjab National Bank, an account holder can reach out to the bank via Customer Care Numbers: 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 (toll-free) or 0120-2490000 (tolled number).
Is Aadhaar linking and seeding the same?
The major difference between Aadhaar linking and Aadhaar seeding is that in the former, banks merely update the Aadhaar Card number against the customer in their database. In the latter, the Aadhaar Card is updated in the NPCI mapper and the customer database.
Can I submit an Aadhaar linking request to any branch of PNB?
You may be able to submit your aadhaar linking request from any branch of PNB. However, going to the branch where your account is registered will be imperative.
What is PNB eKYC?
PNB eKYC is a facility the Punjab National Bank offers customers with a convenient and hassle-free banking experience. One can get their KYC done via video calling with a bank agent, which provides instant Aadhaar card and PAN card verification.
How do I update my KYC online?
Users may update their KYC online by logging in to their corporate or retail accounts. They will have the option of choosing a KYC update. Alternatively, they can contact customer service. PNB bank also lets customers update their KYC via a video calling option.