PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was a scheme launched by the Government of India in 2015 to provide affordable housing units to the citizens of India. This scheme was introduced in urban and rural areas and classified as PMAY Rural and PMAY Urban. It aims to cover the housing deficit in the country by the vision of ‘Housing for All by 2022’. People who have applied for housing units under the Government’s PMAY scheme can track the status of their application on the PMAYUCLAP website. If you have made a PMAY scheme application but do not know where to track the application, this article will come in handy. In this blog, we will take a look at the different ways to do the PMAY status check.
PMAY Status: Methods to Check PMAY Subsidy Status
Given below are the various methods through which an applicant can check their PMAY subsidy status:
- PMAY status check with Aadhar details
- PMAY subsidy status check using the application ID
- PMAY status check using the registered phone number
- Passport number
- Driving License
PMAY Status Check with Aadhar
Given below is the step-by-step process to check the PMAY status on the official website using the applicant’s Aadhar details:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option on the homepage.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Search by Name’ option and enter your 12-digit Aadhar number.
Step 3: Once you enter your Aadhar number, you can track your PMAY application status.
PMAY Subsidy Status Check by Application ID
Applicants can check the status of their PMAY application by application ID on the official PMAYUCLAP website. Given below is the step-wise guide to do so:
Step 1: Visit the official PMAY website and click the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option on the homepage.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Track Assessment Status’ option from the resulting drop-down menu.
From here, there are two ways to track your application status.
Step 3: You can check your application status using the assessment ID or the registered phone number.
PMAY Subsidy Status Check with Name, Father’s Name and Mobile Number
To track the PMAY application status using this method, click on the ‘By name, father’s name and ID type’ option.
Then you will have to enter details like your father’s name, state, city, district, and ID type. You will then have to enter the information regarding the ID type you have chosen, along with the registered mobile number. Once you have submitted these details, the screen will display your PMAY application status.
How to Check PMAY Subsidy Status with Assessment ID
Applicants can also check the status of their PMAY application using their assessment ID and registered phone number.
PMAY Status Check Offline Methods
In case the applicant does not have access to an internet connection or smart device, they can also check the application status offline using two different methods as elaborated below:
PMAY Application Status Check Via Local Authority
In case you want to track your application status offline, you can do so by visiting the local authority. You can go to the nearest centre dealing with PMAY registration and submit the necessary details to track the application. Further, you can also contact your bank for the PMAY application status.
PMAY Application Status Check Via Toll-Free Number
Applicants can track their PMAY application status via the toll-free number. You can contact the National Housing Bank (NHB) and the Housing and Urban Development Corporation on their toll-free numbers for application status-related queries. Given below are the toll-free numbers for each of the authorities:
- NHB: 1800-11-3377, 1800-11-3388
- HUDCO: 1800-11-6163
How to Check If PMAY Subsidy Has Been Credited?
Once your home loan provider has approved your loan application for the PMAY-backed credit subsidy, use the PMAY portal to track the application status. Also known as the CLSS portal, the website enables you to track the application status via its CLSS tracker. Given below are the steps to do so:
Step 1: Enter your application ID under the CLSS tracker option on the homepage. The PMAY application ID is an 11-digit alpha-numeric number.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Get Status’ button.
Step 3: You’ll receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile number. Please note that you will have to quickly enter the OTP as it is valid for up to 5 minutes.
Once you have completed the above process, the PMAY subsidy status will be displayed on the screen, as shown.
PMAY Subsidy Processing Stages
The subsidy application goes through 5 stages of processing before it is finally approved for sanction to the applicant. Given below are the 5 stages of the subsidy process your application goes through:
- Generation of application ID
- PLI demonstrates due diligence
- The claim is uploaded on the Central Nodal Agency Portal.
- The subsidy claim is approved.
- The subsidy is then sanctioned to the PLI.
The PMAY scheme was introduced in 2015 to provide affordable housing solutions to urban and rural applicants. This scheme mainly comprises of the below given two components:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban (PMAY-U)- This scheme caters to the housing sector demands of urban residents. Depending on the annual income of the household, the beneficiaries are classified into three main types; Economically Weaker Section, Low-Income Group, and Middle Income Group. Further, slum dwellers are also eligible to apply for the PMAY scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Rural (PMAY-R)- To help the financially weaker families residing in rural India to own property.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does it take for the PMAY application to get approved?
Once you have applied for the CLSS subsidy, it takes 3-4 months to receive the CLSS subsidy post verification of all the information and documents.
Under PMAY, how many houses does the Government plan to build?
According to the Budget announcement of 2022, Nirmal Sitharaman declared that the Central Government has planned to build 1.95 crore houses all over the country in the next two years.
Can I apply for PMAY by myself?
People who wish to register for the PMAY scheme can make applications for themselves under any of the Awas Yojana schemes.
Why was my application for PMAY rejected?
One of the reasons for PMAY rejection is that you are already a homeowner or have a home registered under the name of an immediate family member. PMAY is only applicable to first-time homebuyers. Another reason for PMAY rejection is that you have applied in the wrong income group.
Can I apply for PMAY twice?
No, you cannot apply for the PMAY twice. The PMAY scheme is only applicable to first-time homebuyers.
Does a female applicant need a co-applicant while applying for PMAY?
No, female applicants do not require a co-applicant while applying for the PMAY