Udyog Aadhar Registration
Udyog Aadhaar is an online registration system the Government of India provides for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). It is a 12-digit Unique Identity Number (UIN) issued to the MSMEs after registering with the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). This voluntary registration provides several benefits to the registered MSMEs, such as access to government schemes, incentives and subsidies, access to finance and government procurement.
Eligibility for Udyog Aadhar
Individuals or proprietors who want to start a new business can apply for Udyog Aadhar. The individual or proprietor should be a resident of India, 18 years or above, and have a valid PAN Card. They should not be engaged in any other business/profession other than the one for which Udyog Aadhar is being applied.
Udyog Aadhar Free Registration Process
The Udyog Aadhaar free registration process is as follows:
- Visit Official Website
- Enter your basic personal information such as name, address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Create a User ID and Password to access the portal.
- Select the type of organisation, and enter details of the business such as turnover, number of employees, etc.
- Upload documents such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- Verify the information and submit the form.
- You will receive a Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) upon successful registration.
- Use this UAN to access the Udyog Aadhaar portal and other government benefits.
What Is Udyam Registration?
Udyam Registration (previously known as Udyog Aadhar) is a government-initiated registration process that helps MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) to obtain a 12-digit unique identification number. This registration process is a prerequisite for government incentives, benefits, and subsidies. It is also used to identify MSMEs and generate important information related to their nature of business, size, and other essential details.
Who Can Get Udyam Registration?
The following entities are eligible to get Udyam Registration.
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Section 8 Company
- 'Producer Company
- Nidhi Company
- Cooperative Society
- Foreign Company
Types of Enterprises
The following types of enterprises can apply for Udyog Aadhaar.
|Industry Type||Turnover Threshold||Investment Threshold|
|Micro Enterprises||Up to Rs 5 Lakhs||Up to Rs 1 Crores|
|Small Enterprises||Rs 5 Crores to Rs 50 Crores||Rs 1 Crores to Rs 10 Crores|
|Medium Enterprises||Rs 50 Crores to Rs 100 Crores||Rs 10 Crores to Rs 20 Crores|
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar New Registration
The applicants are required to maintain the following documents to conclude Udyog Aadhaar New Registration.
- Aadhaar Card 2. PAN Card 3. Bank Account details 4. GST Certificate
- Business address proof
- Photograph of the proprietor
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Trust Deed
- Copy of the Memorandum of Association/Partnership Agreement/Trust Deed
- Proof of Office Address
- Email address and mobile number of the proprietor
- List of Directors/Partners/Trustees 13. Proof of Investment in Plant and Machinery/Equipment
What is the Process in Case of any Discrepancy or Complaint?
In case of any complaint or discrepancy, the general manager of the District Industries Centre must undertake an inquiry to authenticate the details provided on the Udyam registration by the entity.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar
The Udyog Aadhaar offers the following benefits:
- Easier Access to Government Schemes: Udyog Aadhaar enables entrepreneurs to access the numerous government schemes and subsidies easily.
- Faster Loan Processing: Udyog Aadhaar simplifies applying for and receiving bank loans. It provides all the necessary information on the company in a single, unified platform.
- Online Payment: Udyog Aadhaar also enables businesses to pay taxes and fees online, eliminating the need to go to a bank or government office.
- Increased Visibility: By registering with Udyog Aadhaar, businesses can become visible to more potential customers.
- Improved Credibility: Businesses registered with Udyog Aadhaar have improved credibility and are more likely to be trusted by potential customers and partners.
- Increased Efficiency: Udyog Aadhaar helps businesses become more efficient by streamlining the process of registering and tracking various business activities.
- Improved Compliance: Businesses registered with Udyog Aadhaar are likelier to comply with government regulations, as they can access all the necessary information in one place.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who can register under Udyog Aadhar?
All the small to medium-sized businesses in the manufacturing and services industry can register their entity under Udgoy Aadhaar.
What is the use of Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued to small and medium enterprises in India. This allows the business to access schemes and funds offered by the government.
How can I verify my Udyog Aadhar card?
One can verify their Udyog Aadhaar number through the official portal established by the government.
How do I choose the correct NIC code per the enterprise's activity?
The business owner is required to refer to the National Industrial Classification, where they can select the NIC that applies to their company based on their activities.
Can I access the Udyog Aadhaar registration process in any other language?
The process of Udyog Aadhaar Registration can be concluded only through English.
Is UAM portal is safe?
The UAM portal established by the Ministry of MSME is safe and secure.
How to renew Udyog Aadhaar
To update the Udyou Aadhaar card, the applicant must visit the nearest Udyog Aadhaar Center, fill in the form, and mention accurate details.
What is the difference between Udyog Aadhar and Udyam?
A business can obtain the twelve-digit number from the following avenues. However, their processes vary significantly in Udyog Aadhaar registration, and the applicant must provide relevant information concerning their business. And the Udyam Aadhaar process follows a self-declaration.
What is the NIC code in Udyog Aadhar?
The National Industrial Classification (NIC) code for Udyog Aadhaar is four digit code divided into three sections. The first two digits represent the primary industry group, the third digit represents the sub-sector and the fourth digit represents the industrial activity.