Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
12% - 18%
Up to 2%
Tenure(1 - 25 Years)
Features and Benefits of Muthoot Finance Ltd. Home Loan
Muthoot Finance is one of the most valuable and trusted financial service brands in India. It also has the largest gold loan portfolio among other NBFCs. Accessible and convenient, it provides services in almost every corner of India with more than 5443 branches. Choosing Muthoot Finance Ltd home loan to apply for a home loan online can be the best option because:
- Easy and fast application process
- Interest rates starting at 12% onwards
- 25 years loan tenure
- Offers 90% of the home loan of property value
You can read the features and benefits offered by Muthoot Finance Ltd. mentioned below:
- Muthoot Finance Ltd disburses the home loan amount within 48 hours after verifying all the necessary documents.
- Customers can easily access their online home loan account and check their loan status and other information.
- The NBFC also offers floating rate options and bears no hidden charges.
- It provides home loans for all the approved projects.
- ECS facility is available in the loans provided by Muthoot Finance Ltd.
- Provides doorstep services to all its customers.
Muthoot Finance Ltd. Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
The Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan requirements are pretty straightforward and simple.
- The minimum age for applying for the loan must be 21 years.
- The maximum age at the time of loan maturity should not be more than 60 years.
- The applicant should be a resident Indian.
Here is a table representing the loan amount depending upon the property value.
|House Value||Loan Amount to Property Value|
|Till Rs. 30,00,00||90% of property value|
|From Rs. 30,00,001 to Rs. 50,00,000||80% of property value|
Types of Muthoot Finance Ltd. Home Loan
Muthoot Finance offers specially designed home loan schemes for its customers which are as follows:
Loan for Purchasing House
Resident Indians who want to buy or construct a new home can apply for this home loan scheme. Under this loan, one can sanction the loan amount of up to Rs. 50 lakh.
Loan for Refinancing of Property
This loan is designed to help people in refinancing the purchase of a new property with consideration that the property has already been purchased by them. The repayment tenure for this loan is 20 years maximum.
This home loan scheme is designed specifically for purchasing a plot or construction of a home thereon within a decided time period.
Top-up loan facility is designed for people who want to repair or renovate their home or improve interiors by building or painting walls, plumbing, doing electrical work, etc.
Loan for Home Extension
Home extension loan is for customers who want to finance or extend the space of their home by constructing additional parts like a living room, kitchen, bedroom and others.
Home Loan Balance Transfer and Top Up
Under this scheme, customers can transfer their existing home loan from a different financial organisation to Muthoot Finance with or without an additional top-up. 20 years is the maximum loan repayment time and Rs. 50 lakh is the maximum loan amount provided.
Loan for the Construction of Home
Under this scheme, customers can buy a new or under construction home from the developers.
Home Loans For NRIs
All the eligible NRIs who want to buy residential property under construction or want to construct a property on their land or extension can apply for this loan. The maximum time period for repaying the loan amount is 15 years only.
Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan Fees and Charges
In the table below you can check all the fees and charges levied on the loan amount. It involves the processing fee, prepayment charges, charges for delaying the payment, CERSAI charges, etc. You can easily understand all the charges and then apply for a Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan.
|Transaction on Loan||Charges and Fees|
|Processing Fee||2% of the total loan amount|
|Charges for Prepayment||Nil (Prepayment charges are levied only on Plot loans)|
|Charges for Delaying Payment||Annual charge of 24.00% on the defaulted amount|
|CERSAI Charges||As applicable|
|Cheque / ECS Dishonour Charge||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Fees for Conversion||0.50% of the leftover amount|
Documents Required for Muthoot Finance Ltd. Home Loan
For Muthoot Finance Ltd. Home Loan, one has to submit some important documents for validation and approval purposes. They are as follows:
- Completely filled home loan application form with correct information.
- KYC documents for identity, address, signature and birth verification. These include Aadhaar card, PAN card, birth certificate, Voter ID card, etc.
- Income proof is the most prominent proof. A salaried person has to submit a 3-month salary slip, Form 16 and an updated bank statement for the last six months. A self-employed person has to show an Income Tax Return, balance sheet, and profit and loss statement.
- For NRIs, they have to submit all the above documents along with a copy of visa and passport, work permit of the country they are working in and a copy of agreement from their current employer.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Muthoot Finance Ltd. Home Loan?
The manual formula for calculating EMIs is:
EMI = (P × R × (1+r)^n)/((1+r)^n-1)
- n means the tenure of the loan
- P stands for the principal loan amount
- R stands for interest rate
But doing the home loan EMI calculations manually can take a lot of time, increase the chances of error and become a struggle. Therefore, we introduce you to the advanced Urban Money Home Loan Calculator for instant EMI calculations.
You just have to enter your loan amount, tenure and interest rate. The rest of the calculation will be done in the backend and the result will be displayed on your screen in seconds.
Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan Customer Care Number
You can contact the Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan customer care on the following numbers.
- North, East and West India Toll-Free No.: 1800 313 1212
- Email: email@example.com
- South India Call Centre No.: 99469 01212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Muthoot Finance Ltd home loan customer care numbers you can try are +91-22-3911-0900 and +91-22-3911-0999. Both are toll-free numbers.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Muthoot Finance Ltd's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
In Muthoot Finance how much loan amount can be given to NRIs?
Rs. 50 lakh is the maximum home loan amount that can be disbursed in the account of an NRI.
How can I repay my loan to Muthoot Finance?
You can easily repay your loan in the form of EMIs. You can use the Urban Money calculator and know your EMIs beforehand.
Is part or full prepayment available ahead of the tenure?
Part-prepayment and full repayment ahead of the loan tenure is available.
Are there any tax benefits against the housing loan?
Yes, for Indian residents there are tax benefits available. However, tax deduction has a maximum limit of Rs. 2 lakh for interest payment and Rs. 1.5 lakh for the principal loan amount.
How does Muthoot Finance arrive at the Home Loan interest rate?
Muthoot Finance links its home loan interest rate to its retail prime lending rate. The RPLR is connected to market rates. Also, they are subjected to market risk.
MCLR or RLLR, which concept is followed by Muthoot Finance?
Muthoot Finance is not a bank, therefore, it does not have any MCLR or RLLR concept.
Name the factors that affect the Muthoot Finance Home Loan interest rate?
The loan tenure, credit history, loan amount and occupation of the borrower and market risk can affect the Muthoot Finance Home Loan interest rate.
What types of interest rates are offered by Muthoot Finance?
Muthoot Finance provides both floating and fixed interest rates to its customers. The floating interest rate is lower compared to the fixed one. Further, Muthoot Finance also provides an interest rate which is a combination of both fixed-rate and floating rates.
What are the demerits of a floating interest rate of a home loan?
The only demerit is that floating interest rates are affected by market conditions. So, even if you got your ongoing home loan at a lower floating rate, if due to market fluctuation it increases, your interest amount also heightens, inflating your EMI amount.
Will EMI increase if the interest rates move upward?
The EMI increases with an increase in the home loan interest rates. However, Muthoot Finance always tries to maintain the constant EMI while extending the loan tenure.
What is a better choice: an increased EMI or a long loan tenure?
It depends on the income of the borrower. If the borrower has enough income, higher EMI is a better option. However, a long tenure can increase the overall payment throughout the tenure.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (TNREGINET)
When considering buying or selling a property, it will be imperative to check whether the property has an encumbrance certificate available. This is essential as one will have access to information
Renting vs. Buying: Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision
Having a home of one's own is a significant aspect of living. However, choosing between buying and renting has an effect on your financial situation, way of life, and personal goals. You can choose