Deutsche Bank NRE FD Scheme
The Deutsche Bank NRE tenure ranges from min 1 Year to max 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days . The ROI ranges from 3.85% to 6.25 % for the general public. The lock-in period for this scheme is 5 Year
Deutsche Bank NRE Scheme for amount ranging from ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 2.0 Cr
The rate of interest for deposited amount ranging from ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 2.0 Cr is as below
Interest Rate for General Public (p.a.)
|1 Year Upto 1 Year 5 Months 2 Days|
|1 Year 5 Months 2 Days Upto 2 Year|
|2 Year Upto 3 Year|
|3 Year Upto 4 Year 1 Days|
|4 Year 1 Days Upto 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days|
|Upto 1 Year|
|Upto 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days|
Key features of Deutsche Bank NRE Scheme
Summary of Deutsche Bank NRE Scheme features :
|Mutual Fund Schemes|
|Loan Against FD|
1 Year to 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days
3.85% to 6.25 %
Rs.20,000 to Rs.200,00000
*Interest rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank. These Interest rates are with effect from 10 November 2021.
Non-resident Indians (NRIs) who have relocated overseas are given a way to invest their locally earned money in a safe and lucrative plan under the Deutsche Bank NRE Fixed Deposits scheme. Rent, dividends, and pension payments are a few possible funding sources.
Through the Deutsche Bank NRE FD, Indians who are not citizens of the country can park their income in India. The programme provides its investors attractive interest rates per the NRO FD terms. It should be noted that as the revenue would be generated in India, the deposits must be made in Indian Rupees.
The eligibility criteria for Deutsche Bank NRE Fixed Deposits are given below.
- Living abroad for studies, business or employment
- Indian individuals deputed by the GOI and UN organisations
- Indian nationals who are employed in specific sectors, including marine, oil rings, or on registered airlines.
Person of Indian Origin
- Who has an Indian passport
- Spouses of PIO or citizens of India.
- Parents or Grandparents with Indian passports.
The documents required for Deutsche Bank NRE FD are given below.
- Residential and Identification proof documents.
- Date of birth and place of birth certificates
- Photographs and digital signature
- Copy of Residence and Employment Visa
- Residence and work permit documents
It must be noted that other documents might be required at the time of application.
Key Attractions and Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of the Deutsche Bank NRE FD are given below.
- Deutsche Bank NRE FD scheme includes a variety of features and benefits designed to meet the needs of investors. The following pointers are among these features.
- With a Deutsche Bank NRE FD, one can transfer funds both inside and outside of India. However, in the latter case, the customer must ensure that the transfer is made from an FCNR or NRE account.
- Account holders can choose whether to calculate interest using a simple interest format or a compounded interest rate structure.
- With Deutsche Bank NRE FD, there is an automatic rollover feature.
- A minimum of one year and a maximum of five years is required.
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank NRE FD
An investor can apply for Deutsche Bank NRE Fixed Deposits by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Navigate to Deutsche Bank's official website.
- On the main menu, select the "NRI Banking" option.
- This will open a new window for the user.
- Click on the ‘NRI Fixed Deposit’ tab.
- Scroll down and press the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The redirected page contains the online application form. Fill out the form correctly
- Proceed by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button; once you are satisfied with the information entered by you
- Your Fixed Deposit will be visible in your account the following business day. Your fixed deposit advice can be viewed and downloaded later through online banking's service request query menu.
Download Deutsche Bank NRE FD Application Form
The following steps must be followed to download the Deutsche Bank NRE FD application form.
- Visit the official portal of Deutsche Bank
- Click on the ‘Connect With Us’ option
- Choose the ‘Form Centre’ option
- Select the ‘PDF Forms - Download Only’ option
- The new window will display all the forms. Download the one required.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Other FD Schemes By Deutsche Bank
Top Bank FD Schemes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Deutsche Bank NRE FD?
Deutsche Bank NRE FD is a fixed deposit scheme offered by the bank to Non-Residents of India.
Is Deutsche Bank NRE FD tax free?
Income tax is not applied to the interest generated on the Deutsche Bank NRE Fixed Deposit account. However, it might still be subject to taxation in the customer’s home country.
Is it good to invest in Deutsche Bank NRE FD?
Deutsche Bank is well-known in India for its wide range of goods and services. Customers benefit from fund security and excellent customer service owing to the bank’s experience.
What is the minimum tenure for Deutsche Bank NRE FD?
A Deutsch Bank NRE FD account has a minimum one-year term and a maximum five-year term.