Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme
The Jana Small Finance Bank Domestic Term Deposits tenure ranges from min 7 Days to max 10 Year . The ROI ranges from 2.50% to 7.75 % for the general public. The lock-in period for this scheme is 5 Year
Jana Small Finance Bank Domestic Term Deposits Scheme for amount below ₹ 2.0 Cr
The rate of interest for deposited amount less than ₹ 2.0 Cr is as below
Interest Rate for General Public (p.a.)
Interest Rates for Senior Citizens (p.a.)
|7 Days Upto 14 Days|
|15 Days Upto 2 Months|
|2 Months 1 Days Upto 3 Months|
|3 Months 1 Days Upto 6 Months|
|6 Months 1 Days Upto 12 Months 4 Days|
|1 Year Upto 2 Year|
|2 Year Upto 3 Year|
|3 Year Upto 5 Year|
|5 Year Upto 10 Year|
|Upto 1 Year|
|Upto 5 Year|
Key features of Jana Small Finance Bank Domestic Term Deposits Scheme
Summary of Jana Small Finance Bank Domestic Term Deposits Scheme features :
|Mutual Fund Schemes|
Domestic Term Deposits
|Loan Against FD|
7 Days to 10 Year
2.50% to 7.75 %
3.30% to 8.50 %
*Interest rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank. These Interest rates are with effect from 10 November 2021.
What is a Domestic Term Deposits FD Scheme?
A domestic term deposit FD scheme can be defined as a fixed term investment scheme which involves the deposit of money into an account with a financial institution. These investments usually carry a short-term maturity period, generally ranging from one month to a few years, and have varying ranges of minimum deposit requirements. Usually, such deposits offer a higher interest rate than regular liquid savings accounts. This is because of the limited investment timeframe of the deposit.
In a domestic term deposit FD, the investor is eligible to withdraw the funds only after the investment period has ended. In certain cases, the depositor is eligible for premature termination or withdrawal by giving several days' notifications.
Further, there might also be a fee or penalty for the early withdrawal of the deposit.
Both existing and new Jana Small Finance Bank customers are eligible to invest in an FD scheme from the bank. Given below are customers who are eligible to open a Jana Small Finance Bank FD account:
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Cooperative Societies
- Unregistered and Registered Bodies
Given below are the various types of documents that an applicant will be required to submit along with the duly completed and signed application form for the different types of accounts:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
Hindu Undivided Family
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card of the Karta
- PAN Card of the Hindu Undivided Family
- Declaration of Karta duly signed by all adult holders of the family
- Recent passport size photo of Karta.
Any two of the following documents:
- Certificate of registration
- License issued under the Shop and Establishment Act by the relevant authorities
- Income tax and sales returns
- VAT/CST/GST certificates
- Complete income tax returns of the proprietor of the firm
- Utility bills
- Attested copy of PAN card
- Attested copy of partnership deed
- Registration certificate copy
- Address proof of business
Limited Liability Partnership Firms will have to submit the following documents in addition to the ones mentioned above:
- Incorporation Certificate
- Copy of agreement between partners
- DIN of authorised signatories
- Certified original copy of Incorporation Certificate
- Certified original copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- List of directors and board members of the firm
- Certified copy of the company PAN card
- Address proof of the firm
- Certified original copy of Commencement Certificate
- Certified copy of Registration Certificate
- Attested copy of Trust Deed
- Attested and Authenticated list of presiding Trustees
- Attested copy of resolution for the opening and operation of the account
- Attested copy of PAN card
- Address proof
- Income tax registration certificate
- Attested copy of Constitutional document
- Managing Body Resolution
- Power of attorney
- Certificate of Registration
- Address proof
- Attested copy of PAN
Government Department/ Agency/ Board/ ULB/ Local Government
- Mandate Letter/Resolution/Authorisation on the relevant letter head provided by a competent authority
- Identification proof of authorised signatories
- Incorporation/Registration Certificate
- PAN Card
Key Highlights of Jana Small Finance Bank FD Scheme
Below are some of the key highlights of a fixed deposit account from Jana Small FInance Bank:
|Highest slab rate||7.35% (for above 3 years to less than 5 years)|
|For 1 year||7.00%|
|For 2 years||7.25%|
|For 3 years||7.25%|
|For 4 years||7.35%|
|For 5 years||7.25%|
Features and Benefits
Given below are some of the features and benefits of a Jana Small Finance Bank FD account:
- Jana Small Finance Bank offers FD schemes with attractive interest rates and varying investment tenures best suited to your investment needs
- The FD scheme can be opened by visiting the branch as well as online
- There is no limit on the maximum FD investment amount
- Multiple interest payout option such as monthly, quarterly, annual, etc are available
- You can avail a loan against the account upto 85% of the deposit amount
- Easy and efficient liquidity options are available
- Nomination facility is available for this fixed deposit scheme
- You can avail of a tax benefit of up to Rs. 1,50,000 with the tax-saving FD scheme
- Partial withdrawal and auto-renewal facilities can be availed
- Senior citizens enjoy a preferential interest rate.
How to Apply for the Jana Small Finance Bank FD Scheme
Interested applicants can open a Jana Small Finance Bank FD account by visiting the nearest branch, where a Relationship Manager will guide them through the application process. You can also contact the bank call centre, where the customer care executive will fix an appointment with a Relationship Manager to guide you through the application process.
Interested applicants who want to open a Domestic Term Deposits FD with Jana Small Finance Bank can download the PDF version of the form from the official website. All they need to do is fill out the form and submit it with all supporting documents.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top Bank FD Schemes
Is Jana Small Finance Bank Domestic Term Deposit tax-free?
An investment in a Jana Small Finance Bank Tax Saver FD is eligible for a tax reduction in accordance with Section 80C of the Income Tax Act. The same can be claimed by investors while filing their tax returns.
What is the FD rate of Jana Small Finance Bank?
The interest rates for a Jana Small Finance Bank FD ranges from 2.50% to 7.35% p.a. for the general public and 3.30% to 8.15% p.a. for senior citizens.
Is Jana Small Finance Bank safe for FD?
Jana Small Finance Bank is a Bangalore-based commercial bank established in 2008. Jana Bank FDs, like regular FDs, provide returns in the form of interest payouts. The interest payout frequency will be as decided by the investor. Further, the deposit is insured by the DICGC insurance scheme up to Rs. 5 lakh. Therefore, Jana Small Finance Bank is a safe option for fixed deposit schemes.