SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposits Scheme
The State Bank Of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits tenure ranges from min 7 Days to max 10 Year . The ROI ranges from 3.50% to 6.00 % for the general public. The lock-in period for this scheme is 5 Year
State Bank Of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits Scheme for amount above ₹ 2.0 Cr
The rate of interest for deposited amount above ₹ 2.0 Cr is as below
Interest Rate for General Public (p.a.)
Interest Rates for Senior Citizens (p.a.)
|7 Days Upto 1 Months 15 Days|
|1 Months 16 Days Upto 5 Months 29 Days|
|6 Months Upto 7 Months|
|7 Months 1 Days Upto 1 Year|
|1 Year Upto 2 Year|
|2 Year Upto 3 Year|
|3 Year Upto 5 Year|
|5 Year Upto 10 Year|
Key features of State Bank Of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits Scheme
Summary of State Bank Of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits Scheme features :
|Mutual Fund Schemes|
Domestic Bulk Term Deposits
|Loan Against FD|
7 Days to 10 Year
3.50% to 6.00 %
4.00% to 6.50 %
*Interest rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank. These Interest rates are with effect from 10 November 2021.
What is an SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposits Scheme?
A deposit of Rs 2 crore or more may be parked in the State Bank of India FD under the Domestic Bulk Term Deposit investment plan. Investors get a prominent investment option for making a sizable investment through SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposits. Investors can expect significant returns on money invested in this lucrative investment product. The SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposits FD comes with an investment duration that varies from 7 days to 10 years. These financial products have interest rates that range from 3% to 5.85% annually. Rates on term deposits for senior citizens range from 3.5% to 6.65%. The Domestic Bulk Deposit Scheme allows deposits of up to Rs 2 crore.
You must meet the eligibility requirements listed below to obtain SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposits with ease:
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Businesses that are sole proprietorships, traders, or partnerships
- Hindu Undivided Family Member (HUF)
- Limited Liability Corporations and Trusts
Documents Required to Invest
The applicant must present the following documents to open an SBI Bulk term deposit FD.
- Passport-size photos (usually two)
- KYC Documents such as PAN Card
- Valid Driving Licence
- Voter IDs
Documents Required for Partnerships
In the case of partnerships, the businesses must keep the following records:
- Certification of Incorporation
- Identity Proof of the Authorised Signatory
- Documents associated with Partnership Deed
- Signature of the Business’s Authorised Signatories
Documents Required for Hindu Undivided Families
If an individual from the Hindu Undivided Family decides to participate in this profitable plan, i.e.SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposits, one must present the appropriate paperwork.
- Self-attested copy of the PAN Card
- Declaration deed
- Bank Statement (usually previous six months)
Features & Benefits
When you depend on the SBI Domestic Bulk Term Deposit FD to satisfy your short- to long-term financial needs, you can access a wide range of extra perks. The benefits and features of SBI Fixed Deposits include the following:
- On the secured returns, it provides an automated roll-over option for both principal and interest amounts.
- Investing time frames might be as short as seven days or as long as ten years.
- Open an SBI fixed deposit account online from the comfort of your home, or go to the nearby branch.
- Hassle-free movements of money from your savings account to a fixed deposit account.
- AAA CRISIL rating.
- For regular people, you can expect returns ranging from 3% to 5.85%, and for senior citizens, from 3.50% to 6.65%.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Other FD Schemes By State Bank Of India
Top Bank FD Schemes
What is State Bank of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits ?
The SBI domestic Bulk Term Deposit program lets the client deposit a sizable sum in a secure investment vehicle.
Is investing in the State Bank of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits FD good?
One of the best investment products in India, domestic bulk term deposits offer investors competitive interest rates and flexible tenure. Thus, investing in the State Bank of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits FD is considerably good as you will benefit from attractive interest rates ranging from 3% to 6.65%.
What is the minimum tenure for State Bank of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits FD?
The minimum tenure for State Bank of India Domestic Bulk Term Deposits FD is seven days. At maximum, this investment tenure can go up to ten years.