An Overview of The Fake-Real Aadhar Card
The Government of India issues the Aadhaar Card to provide a unique identification to Indian residents. However, doomsday arrives when the 12-digit aadhaar card turns out to be fake. Being an Indian citizen having an Aadhaar card is essential as you may require it at any point as identity proof. The importance of this unique document in every sector makes it crucial for every person to distinguish between a real aadhar card and a fake one.
This blog puts an end to the identity crisis of the aadhaar card. Read on to know about the fake real aadhar card.
Real Aadhar Card vs Fake Aadhar
The aadhaar card is the most important document, specifically for identity and address proofs. The majority of people use an aadhaar to carry out important work. To the naked eye, it becomes impossible to distinguish between a real and fake aadhaar card. To determine if an aadhaar card is fake, you must enter the 12-digit unique number in UIDAI's website. There is no difference in the physical form or any other aspects of the two aadhaar cards.
How Can I get my Real Aadhar card?
You can apply for a new aadhaar card or visit the UIDAI website to download the e-aadhaar card. However, you get two alternatives to get your real aadhar card. First, visit the official UIDAI portal and apply for the same, pay the associated charges, and submit the application. The authority will send your card to the registered address.
Second, visit the nearest aadhaar outlet, submit the application form manually, and provide the required documents. After this, the authority will evaluate the submitted papers and send the real aadhar card to your registered address via post.
How to Download the Real Aadhar Card Online?
You can download the real aadhar card online. An e-aadhaar card is the electronic form of an aadhaar card and is perceived as a real aadhaar card. The original aadhaar card can be downloaded from the UIDAI website using the aadhaar number, name and birth date, enrolment number, and virtual ID, among others.
You must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Under the drop-down menu of ‘My Aadhaar’, click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ option
- The next page will feature three options - Aadhaar number, enrolment ID and virtual ID. Select the one you have access to at the moment
- Enter the aadhaar number, enrolment ID, virtual ID, and captcha code on your screen and click on 'Send OTP.'
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- If you wish to download a masked aadhaar, click on the ‘Masked Aadhaar’ option and verify it by sending an OTP.
- In case you have chosen masked aadhaar card download, a password-protected PDF file will be downloaded. If you have not selected a masked aadhaar, then a normal e-aadhaar card will be downloaded.
How can I know my Aadhar Card is Real?
When it became clear that citizens were using fake real Aadhaar cards, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) released a press release explaining ways to check the legitimacy or veracity of the Aadhaar ID card both online and offline. The Aadhaar issuing authority used the example of organisations that struggle to confirm the validity of the Aadhaar card when you submit it to them as identification documentation. UIDAI offered numerous techniques for both online and offline credential verification.
Check The Authenticity Of The Aadhaar Card Online
To check the authenticity of your aadhaar card online, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the UIDAI official website. Once there, select "My Aadhaar", and then, under "Aadhaar Services," choose "Verify an Aadhaar number" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number after that, then complete the captcha verification. Click "Proceed to Verify" after that.
- You will get redirected to a new page that displays your Aadhaar card number along with information like your age and gender and states if the number you entered is legitimate.
- If the authority ever issued the card in the first place, the page will enlist it. If the card for which the verification is initiated was never issued, it becomes clear that the card is fake.
Know more - Aadhaar Card Verification: How to Verify Aadhar with OTP and Online
Check The Authenticity Of The Aadhaar Card Offline
Every Aadhaar card, letter, and e-Aadhaar contains a secure QR code. Along with demographic data, this QR code also includes the name, gender, date of birth, address, and photographs of the owner of the Aadhaar number. Because UIDAI digitally authenticates the data in the QR code, it is secure and resistant to tampering. Suppose someone manipulates the Aadhaar card by using tools like photo-shopping and adding another person's photograph; the data in the QR code will still be secure. The simple to find "Aadhaar QR scanner" app from the Play Store and App Store can read QR codes.
I have not received my Real Aadhar. What Should I Do?
A real aadhaar card may take up to 3 months to arrive after you apply for one. However, occasionally even after the deadline has passed, folks still do not get it. If your Aadhaar card hasn't arrived at your home yet, you can now order one both online and offline. Make sure your Aadhaar has been generated, though.
If you haven't got your e-Aadhaar card by mail, you can download it from the UIDAI website. Your Aadhaar card is also known as an e-Aadhaar card. It is accepted everywhere and is available for download from the UIDAI website.
If your Aadhaar has been generated, you can use the mAadhaar mobile application to carry it even on your phone. The user's Aadhaar information, including name, date of birth, gender, residential address, photo, and biometrics, is synced through the app. People don't need to carry actual Aadhaar cards with them at all times, thanks to the mAadhaar app. Additionally, consumers may quickly share their KYC and the QR code with the service provider via the app. The app is only now accessible through the Google Play Store.
If you have any problems obtaining your Aadhaar details, you can contact the Government helpline numbers or visit their website. Some important contact information that you may require is as follows:
- Call Center – 1800 180 1947
- Fax number – 080 2353 1947
- Email – email@example.com
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Real Aadhar Card: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I check if my Aadhaar card is real?
You can check the authenticity of the aadhaar card online or offline. Using the online method, the aadhaar holder needs to search for their 12-digit aadhaar number on the official portal of the UIDAI. In the offline mode, one needs to download the aadhaar scanner app and scan the QR code present on their aadhaar card.If it is a real aadhaar card, information like name, birth date and phone number will be displayed.
What is the Aadhaar card's real number?
The real aadhaar card consists of 12 digits. However, it has been warned by the UIDAI that the mentioned 12-digits might not be real. The authority has taken certain steps to resolve this issue.
How can I verify my Aadhar card number?
Yes, you can verify your aadhaar card number either by visiting the UDIAI website and entering your 12-digit aadhaar number or by scanning the QR code printed on the card on the Aadhaar QR scanner application.
Can I download the original Aadhar card online?
Yes, you can download the original aadhaar card online as an e-aadhaar card. There are various methods to do so.