Jan Aadhar Card: How to Apply, Registration Process & Check Status
The Rajasthani government announced the launch of the Jan Aadhaar Card on December 18, 2019. The Bhamashah card from the previous administration will be replaced by this Jan Aadhaar card. The Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar card will grant access to all benefits formerly offered by the Bhamashah card. It can also be used to verify the identity and address of family members and friends. This Jan Aadhaar card will have a ten-digit identification number and can be used to receive government benefits.
Jan Aadhar Portal
The state government of Rajasthan has created the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Portal. All citizens of the state are welcome to visit this website and follow the instructions if they wish to register for a Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card. Only those who are 18 years of age or older may apply for a Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card.
Key Highlights of Jan Aadhar Card
|Name of Yojana||Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card|
|Document Type||Identity (Only for residents of the state)|
|Monitoring By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan State|
|Registration Mode||Online and e-Mitra Kiosks|
|Benefits||Ease of taking advantage of social schemes and services|
|Jan Aadhaar Card Helpline Number||2921336/2921397, 18001806127|
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Panjikaran
The Rajasthan government has launched the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Portal for the residents of Rajasthan. If you want to register for a Rajasthan Janadhaar Card, log on to their official website and follow the instructions. Only people over 18 are eligible to apply for a Rajasthan Janadhaar Card.
Jan Aadhaar Card Registration Process Online
Citizens can sign up for a number of services provided by the Jan Aadhaar Yojna using their Jan Aadhar cards. Follow the instructions listed below to register for the event:
Step 1: Access the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar website.
Step 2: There are numerous options like 'SSO Login,' 'Jan Aadhar Transactions,' and 'Jan Aadhar Enrollment' at the bottom of the homepage. Click the enrollment option to continue with your registration.
Step 3: After that, a new page with the options 'Citizen Registration,' 'Citizen Enrollment,' and 'Forgot Registration,' as well as 'Acknowledgement Receipt,' 'Upload Document,' and 'Know your Janaadhar ID,' will be redirected to you.
Step 4: You will be taken to the application form after selecting the 'Citizen Registration' option.
Step 5: Fill out the registration form with all the relevant information, including your name, phone number, age, and the individual Aadhaar numbers of each family member.
Step 6: Enter the transfer report information after that.
Step 7: To complete submitting your application, click 'Submit.'
Verify the entered information once again before submitting the form. You must now hold off till you receive your Jan Aadhar Registration Number and clearance. You can access the 'Citizen Enrolment' area once you have your registration number. Send in any extra data needed to finish the Jan Aadhar Registration.
Documents Required for Jan Aadhar Card
You will require a specified collection of documents in order to move through with the Jan Aadhaar Enrolment, which includes:
- ID Verification (head of the family)
- The UIDAI Aadhaar card and the ration card
- Age-verification authentication
- Address confirmation records
- The Jan Aadhar card will be connected to the cellphone number.
Check Status of Jan Aadhaar Card
Anyone who wishes to check the current status of Jan Aadhar card may follow the steps below.
- A visit to the official website is the initial step. You'll be taken to the home page.
- The Janadhaar Enrollment option on this page must be selected from the scroll-down. After making your selection, you will be taken to the following page.
- Choose the card status option next. Following your decision, you will be taken to the next page.
- You must input the receipt number on this page. Then, in order to start your search, you must click the search symbol.
- The status of your Aadhaar Card will be displayed on the screen in front of you when you push the button.
Ways to Download Jan Aadhaar Card Number
As a citizen of Rajasthan Sate, can get their Jan Aadhar Card number through three methods. Below are the options available to download Janaadhar.
- Using Mobile App
- Through SMS
- Via SOS
Jan Aadhar Card Download Online with Mobile Number
The Jan Aadhar Card download process is as follows:
- To get started, use your mobile device's navigation to find the Google Play Store. Download the Janaadhar App and look up the Jan Aadhar Card.
- You must run the programme after downloading it. The SSO Login option will show up when you launch the app; you must choose it to continue.
- You must first log in using your user name and password in order to access the form app's home page. Select the Get Jan Aadhaar ID option once you have your Aadhaar ID in hand.
- Your ID will show on the screen; make a note of it. By choosing Get Jan Aadhar Status, you can also see the status.
- Finally, to download your Jan Aadhar card to your phone, select ‘Get E-Card.’ To preserve it for later use, take a screenshot of it or just download it using the Jan Aadhar Card download option.
Jan Aadhar Card Download Number through SMS
You can choose to acquire your unique ID number by SMS or download the Jan Aadhar Card online using a mobile number. You can get your Janaadhar Enrolment ID by sending a text message to 7065051222 in one of the formats offered using your registered mobile phone.
- JAN<space> UID Number, 12 digits, JID, space
- 10 digit mobile number JANJID <space>
- 15 Character Jan Aadhaar enrolment id: JAN <space>JID <space>
You will receive your Jan Aadhar ID by text messaging.
How to Check Jan Aadhar ID
One can easily access the Jan Aadhar ID online and check the details of the same. To check your Jan Aadhar ID, simply adhere to the steps listed below:
Go to the Jan Aadhar app on your mobile device. Start the app, then choose 'Get Jan Aadhaar ID.' The following website offers three options for finding the Jan Aadhar Card ID Number. Families ID Aadhar ID and Jan-Aadhar Acknowledgement ID You can enter any one of the three details there. Select the 'Get Family Members List' button that is located at the bottom of the page. The member's phone number is accessible by clicking the link next to their name. Verify it there with your Jan Aadhar ID and your OTP.
You can follow the steps below to check your Jan Aadhar ID:
Navigate to the Jan Aadhar app on your phone. Launch the app, and then select “Get Jan Aadhaar ID.” There are three ways to search for the Jan Aadhar Card ID Number on the following website. Family ID Jan-Aadhar Acknowledgement ID Aadhar ID Any one of the three details can be entered there. At the bottom of the page, select the “Get Family Members List” button. Click the member’s phone number that is shown next to their name. Check your Jan Aadhar ID there and confirm using your OTP.
Download Jan Aadhaar Number via SSO
SSO also allows you to download your Janaadhar number. You must go to the profile section of the official portal to do this. Update your current enrollment ID and log in to the portal using your login information. You can easily access your associated Jan Aadhar Number by entering the Jan Aadhar Enrollment Number.
Jan Aadhar Card Mobile Number Update
You can obtain the Janaadhar number via SSO. You must go to the profile section of the official portal to be able to change or update your mobile number. Log in to the portal with your login information and update your existing enrollment ID. You can access your associated Jan Aadhar Number in one go by entering the Jan Aadhar Enrollment Number.
Services Covered Under Jan Aadhaar
Jan Aadhar offers numerous services in order to make things easier for the common man. Some of the services are listed below:
- Births and deaths are recorded
- Student enrollment via the Shala Darpan Portal
- Obtaining a Bonafide Certificate Application
- The E-mitra Plus
- Total Examination Response
- Information system for disaster management
Major Benefits of Jan Aadhar Card
The Jan Aadhar Yojna has various benefits, some of which are:
- Similar to the Bhamashah Card, Jan Aadhaar is focused on female family members. The initiative aims to promote gender equality.
- The state will experience less corruption as a result of this strategy's execution.
- Access to a range of government programmes and services is simple and quick.
- The entire family will be represented on this card.
- A 10-digit number called a Jan Aadhar number can be used to confirm someone's Rajasthani ancestry.
- Rent declarations are not required to be produced by annuity labourers each year since their employment will be verified by their Janaadhar Card.
- It will contain every particular aspect regarding a family.
- This programme will encourage open communication between the government and the people of the state.
Key Features of Jan Aadhar
The key features of the Jan Aadhar Card are enumerated below:
- Candidates must be Rajasthan residents.
- All state citizens who are at least 18 years old may participate in the programme.
- The state of Rajasthan would need about Rs 17–18 crore to distribute the newest Janadhaar cards.
- More projects should be able to be added thanks to the new card.
- The Janadhar card had a QR code, whereas the Bhamashah card featured a chip.
- The cardholder's resume will show up on the computer screen after this QR code is scanned.
How to recover the forgotten Jan Aadhaar registration number?
Jan Aadhaar App Download
One can access the Jan Aadhar Card on their mobile phone application as well, which is just a click away. Given below are the steps to follow to download the Jan Aadhaar application:
Step 1: To start the process, you must first access the Google Play Store on your smartphone. You must look for and download the Jan Aadhaar app first.
Step 2: Once you download the app, you must launch it.
Step 3: When the app is opened, the ‘SSO Login’ option will appear; you must select it to continue.
Step 4: You have to first log in with your username and password in order to view the form app's home page. You must select the ‘Get Jan Aadhaar ID’ option once you have determined your Jan Aadhaar ID.
Step 5: Your ID will show up on the screen, so remember to write it down. You can check the status by selecting the ‘Get Jan Aadhaar Status’ option.
Schemes covered Under Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
There are a variety of schemes available for the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card, some of the major schemes are:
Department of Agriculture
- Grant for Diggi and Sprinklers
- Grant for Farm Pond
- Grant for Irrigation Pipelines
- An incentive for Girls Studying Agriculture
- Subsidy for Agriculture Devices
- Subsidy for Base And Certified Seed Production
- Grant for Water Tank
- Mukhyamantri Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
- Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Yojana For Specially Backward Girls Student
- Devnarayan Incentive Scheme For Specially Backward Girls Student
- Mukhyamantri Sambal Widow/Parityakta B.Ed Yojana
- Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana
- Schedule Cast Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Scheduled Tribal Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Other Backward Caste Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Special Backward Caste Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Scholarship for Martyr/ Permanent Disabled Soldiers’ children of Pre-Kargil War, that is before 01.04.99 wars
- Scholarship for Ex-Soldiers Talented Daughters
- Departmental Scheme for Special Pre-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe students
- Scholarship for Martyr/ Permanent Disabled Soldiers' children of the Kargil War, that is after the 01.04.99 wars
Department of Horticulture
- National Micro Irrigation Mission - Drip Irrigation
- National Micro Irrigation Mission - Rain Gun
- National Micro Irrigation Mission - Micro Sprinkler
- National Micro Irrigation Mission - Mini Sprinkler
- National Micro Irrigation Mission - Sprinkler
Department of Labour
- Hitadhikari Ki Samanya Athava Durghatana Mein Mrityu Ya Ghayal Hone Ke Dasha Mein Sahayata Yojana 2014
- Nirmaan Shramik Aujaar/Toolkit Sahayata Yojana
- Nirmaan Shramik Jeevan Bhavishya Suraksha Yojana
- Shubh Shakti Yojana
- Nirmaan Shramik Sulabhy Aavaash Yojana
- Prasooti Sahayata Yojana
- Nirmaan Shramik Shikha Kaushal Vikash Yojana
Department of Medical and Health
- Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Mukhyamantri RajShree Yojana
- Incentive To ASHA Sahyogini
- 5 Litre Saras Desi Ghee Uphar Yojana For Ladies Of BPL Family
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
- National Backward Classes Finance And Development Corporation
- National Scheduled Tribes Finance And Development Corporation
- National Scheduled Castes Finance And Development Corporation
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance And Development Corporation
- National Handicapped Finance And Development Corporation
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Post Matric Scholarship For Scheduled Tribal Caste
- Devnarayan Gurukul Yojana - Special Pre Matric Scholarship To Students Of Specially Backward Class
- Devnarayan Yojna Antrgat Anuprati Yojana
- Anuprati Yojana For Sc/St/Sbc And General's BPL Family
- Sahyog Avam Uphar Yojana
- Inter Caste Marriage Motivation Scheme
- Palanhar Yojana
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Widow, Divorce And Separated Women Pension Scheme
- Disabled Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (Promoted By Central Government)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (Promoted By Central Government)
- Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme (Promoted By Central Government)
- Mukhya Mantri Sarvjan Uchha Shiksha Chhatravriti Yojana
- Post Matric Scholarship For Financially Backward Class
- Post Matric Scholarship For Scheduled Caste
- Post Matric Scholarship For Other Backward Class
- Post Matric Scholarship For Special Backward Class
Development of Tribal Area
- Nishulk Daal, Tel, Desi Ghee (Sahariya Family/ Kathodi Tribal In Baran)
- Hostel Rent Scheme For College Students
- Scholarship To Students Of Tribal Area Who Passed Board/University Exam With First Class
- Scholarship For Girls Of Tribal Area To Study In Colleges
- Incentive To Tribal Girls Studying In 11 And 12 Class
- Free Scooty Distribution For Tribal School Girls Getting 65 Percent In Board Exams
- Research Scholarships for Tribal Students
- Assistance To Coaching For PMT/PET/IIT
- Free stationery for Sahariya students (Class 1 to 5)
- Free Uniforms for Sahriya Students (Class 1 to 5)
- Free Uniforms And Stationary For Sahariya Students (Class 6 to 12)
- Incentive To ANM In Sahariya Kshetra
- Financial Assistance to Sahariya B.Ed Trainee
- Financial Assistance To Sahariya BSTC Trainee
- GNM Training (For ST Boys)
- Award To The National/ International Level Player
- Kishan Credit Card
Minority Affairs Department
- Anuprati Yojna for Minority Communities
Department of Employment
- Unemployment allowance
Department of Industries
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgaar Srijan Yojna
Department of Food and Civil Supplies
- National Food Security Mission
Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Shochalaya Nirman Yojna - Swachh Bharat Mission
Department of Specially Abled Persons’
- Sukhad Dampatya ojna
- Specially Disabled Anuprati Scheme
- Silicosis Assistance
Jan Aadhar Customer Care Number
We have covered all the necessary details regarding the Janaadhar Card in Rajasthan. If you have any problems, you may always email customer care or call the hotline number. The hotline's phone number and email address are provided below.
The numbers for the Jan Aadhaar Card Helpline include: 0141-2921336 and 18001806127.
Use the email address helpdesk.janAadhaar@rajasthan.gov.in.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About Rajasthan Jan Aadhar
What is Jan Aadhar card?
The Jan Aadhar card is a unique ten-digit ID card for the residents of Rajasthan.
How can I get a Jan Aadhaar card?
You can obtain your Jan Aadhar card easily by registering on the official website and filling out the application form with the necessary information.
Is Jan Aadhar the same as the Aadhar card?
No, an Aadhar card is affiliated with an individual, whereas a Jan Aadhar card is affiliated with a family.
Who can apply for Aadhar Jan?
Residents of Rajasthan can apply for Jan Aadhar
How can I check my Aadhar card status in Jan?
Enter your registration number into the Jan Aadhar portal. After that, select the ‘Check Status’ option.