PM Kisan Aadhaar Link - How to do PM Kisan e-KYC and Check Status Online
The PM Kisan Aadhaar Link process has been made mandatory according to the new updates. This means that the PM Kisan Yojana's beneficiaries must link their beneficiary account with their Aadhaar Card. As per the latest E-KYC update, it is a mandatory requirement for all the scheme beneficiaries. They can complete the process online by visiting the official PM Kisan website or by locating and visiting the nearest CSC center to initiate the PM Kisan Aadhaar Link process.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a Government scheme launched to aid marginal farmers with financial assistance from the Government of India. Under this scheme, income support of Rs 6,000/- per year is provided to the farmer's families in three quarterly installments of Rs 2,000/-. The definition of family in the scheme entails a husband, wife, and minor children (If any). The promised sum shall be directly transferred to the eligible farmer's bank account under the supervision of State Governments/ UTs.
Table of contents
Summary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Mr. Narendra Modi
|Financial aid of Rs 6,000/- per year
|Mode of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
|Online and CSC center
|Deadline to update PM Kisan E KYC
|31st July 2022
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Release Month
|PM Kisan Aadhaar Seeding Direct Link
Procedure to Complete PM Kisan Aadhaar Link (e-KYC) Online
Find below the following steps to link the Aadhaar card with their Beneficiary Account through the PM Kisan official portal.
PM Aadhaar eKYC through the official website
STEP 1: Visit the official website PM Kisan Scheme.
STEP 2: Select the e-KYC button on the pm.kisan.gov.in website.
STEP 3: Mention the registered mobile number of the beneficiary and click on Login.
STEP 4: The beneficiary is required to enter the OTP received on their registered mobile number and enter their Aadhaar Card Number.
STEP 5: The beneficiary will receive another OTP to confirm the e-KYC request.
STEP 6: The online process would conclude when the beneficiary will enter the PM Kisan e-KYC OTP.
If the beneficiary is having trouble with receiving the OTP. They can avail of the option to update Aadhaar by visiting the nearest CSC centre; in this case, the beneficiary would only be required to produce their biometrics.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link through the Common Service Center
STEP 1: Locate and visit the nearest CSC centre
STEP 2: The beneficiaries can ask for assistance to link Aadhaar in their respective PM Kisan Account
STEP 3: Inform them of the Biometrics to login
STEP 4: Submit the form after updating the Aadhaar Card Number
STEP 5: Beneficiary will receive the confirmation on their registered mobile number.
Procedure to Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
The new updates have made it mandatory for the beneficiaries to link their bank account with their Aadhaar card to receive the next instalments. The date has been extended to 31st July as many farmers are facing difficulties in executing the updates. The beneficiary can check the status of their application by following the below steps:
The beneficiary can check the status of their application by following the below steps:
STEP 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan.
STEP 2: Find the Farmer’s Corner Tab under the Menu Section
STEP 3: Select the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status in the Farmer’s Corner.
STEP 4: After clicking on the Beneficiary Status option, you can access the status through your
- Aadhaar Number
- Account Number
- Registered Mobile Number.
STEP 5: Enter any of the above-mentioned three and select the Get data tab.
Procedure to make Corrections on the PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi
There are provisions online to make corrections on the Aadhaar details of the beneficiary by following the steps mentioned below-
STEP 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi.
STEP 2: Find the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ section on the right side of the screen.
STEP 3: Click on the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’
STEP 4: Fill in the required details in the fields and enter the valid captcha.
STEP 5: All the details will appear on the screen from the application, such as
- Farmer Name
- Block Name
- Aadhar Number
STEP 6: Select the details which need to be rectified and click on the Edit Button
STEP 7: The detail which would require an edit will be indicated with a blank box. Enter the correct details on the black field and select the update option.
STEP 8: Click on the submit button to confirm the correction.
STEP 9: Select the save button to retain the updated rectifications.
How to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status
To Check the PM Kisan 12th Installment Status follow the given below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website PM Kisan Scheme.
Step 2: Check the Beneficiary Status tab Or Click Here.
Step 3: Enter beneficiary Aadhar Number, Account Number, Or Mobile Number any of these.
Step 3: After entering the valid details click on Get Data.
On the next scree you will get the information about PM Kisan 12th Installment details.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The PM Kisan Yojana is one of the largest monetary schemes for farmers, launched on 1st December 2018 by the Central Government. The scheme aims to reach out to 125 million farmers with its Rs 75,000 crore budget. Find below the following benefits it provides to the farmers:
- The eligible beneficiary can avail of Rs 6,000 yearly from the government. The money is deposited directly into the beneficiary account to ensure transparency.
- The scheme aims to provide financial aid to the small and marginal farmer families with cultivable land holdings to better their financial health.
- The eligible farmers from rural and urban areas are eligible for the scheme.
- The eligible farmers can conveniently register by approaching the Local Revenue Office (Patwari) or by visiting a nodal officer who the State Government nominates. The farmers can also register through the nearest authorised Common Service Center (CSC)
- The farmer can also register themselves online through the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana. The section ‘Farmer Corner’ provides various services to the farmers, from registration to making necessary edits on the application. The beneficiary can also check the status of the payments in the section.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- PVC Aadhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which farmers are not eligible for the PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi?
Farmers that are not eligible for the PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi are institutional landholders, present and retired state/central/PSU employees, income taxpayers, farmer families who hold constitutional posts, and pensioners whose monthly income amount exceeds Rs 10,000.
Is the process of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link compulsory now?
As per the latest updates, the beneficiaries must link their Aadhaar card with their beneficiary account. The deadline date has been extended till 31st July. The required process can be done through the online portal.
What is the purpose of the PM Kisan Aadhaar Link?
The beneficiary is required to link the Aadhaar with their Kisan Account to receive the payment of the next instalment directly into their account. In failure to do so, they wouldn’t be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
How will the beneficiaries under the scheme be identified and selected?
The onus is on the State governments/UTs to identify and shortlist the eligible farmers’ families for the scheme. The authorities will examine the prevailing land-ownership system and records of land to identify the intended beneficiaries of the scheme. The beneficiaries are also required to initiate the process of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link to avail of the benefits.
How to verify PM Kisan beneficiary status?
The beneficiary can visit pmkisan.gov.in to check the beneficiary status and payment status. If the account is not registered, the farmers must visit the PM Kisan New Farmer Registration.