Indian Bank Balance Check
Indian Bank provides online banking services to all savings account holders, such as IB net banking, mobile banking, and a dedicated SMS facility to cater to its customers easily. Let us read more on how to go for an Indian Bank balance check through various methods. You can check your account balance by following a few simple steps. However, it is important to register your mobile number with the bank first. You can also check your account balance using Indian Bank’s SMS service via missed calls, ATM, online banking, or mobile app.
Different Methods to Check Indian Bank Balance
Given below are the various methods by which an account holder can use for their Indian Bank balance check:
- SMS banking facility
- Toll-free number
- ATM using debit card
- Mobile Banking
How Can you Check an Indian Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call?
If the customer wishes to use the missed call servicer to know their Indian Bank Account balance, they will be required to register a number to the account. Below are the steps to check the Indian Bank account balance through the missed call service:
Step 1: Customers will be required to register their number to the bank to use this service.
Step 2: Once registered, the customer will need to give a missed call on 09289592895.
Step 3 Will trigger an SMS to the registered number detailing your account balance.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry by Netbanking
Customers with existing netbanking accounts with Indian Bank can check their savings account balance by following the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official Indian Bank netbanking portal.
Step 2: Click on the homepage's ‘personal banking’ tab.
Step 3: Log in using your username and password.
Step 4: Agree to the terms and conditions displayed on the webpage.
Step 5: After logging in, click on the ‘Accounts’ tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step 6: Your account balance will automatically be displayed on the screen. You can also click on the ‘Detailed Statement’ tab to see the details of the recent transaction.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry by E-Statement
Indian Bank account holders can check their account balance by their e-statement by visiting the official website. All they need to do is enter the account number and verify the captcha code. The user will then see the detailed e-statement and account balance in seconds.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry by Mobile Banking
The Indian Bank provides account holders with two mobile banking applications to check their account balance and carry out several transactions. Below are the mobile applications that can be used to check the bank balance:
- Indian Bank Corporate Merchant App: This application can be used by retailers and corporate merchants to avail of various banking services on the go. These apps enable users to carry out various transactions and check their account balances.
- Indian Bank Mobile Banking (IndOASIS): Indian Bank account holders can use Android or iOS devices to access the Indian Bank mobile banking application. Some of the services available on the mobile banking application are balance inquiries, fund transfers, mini statements, chequebook requests, etc.
Indian Bank Balance Check by Passbook
Another way to check the bank account balance is by updating the Indian Bank passbook. The same can be done by visiting the nearest Indian Bank branch and asking the bank executive to update the passbook.
Indian Bank Balance Check at ATM
Indian Bank account holders can also check their account balances through an ATM. Given below is the step-by-step process to do so:
Step 1: Visit the nearest ATM and insert your Indian Bank debit card.
Step 2: Input your 4-digit ATM PIN.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option from the drop-down menu on the home screen.
Step 4: You will then see the account balance on the screen.
Check Indian Bank Account Balance by SMS
Indian Bank account holders can also check their savings account bank balance using the SMS service. The user must message BALAVL Account Number <MPIN> to 9444394443 from the registered mobile number. The account balance details will then be sent via SMS.
Check Indian Bank Account Balance by UPI App
The Indian Bank account holder can also use any UPI application to check their savings account balance. Below are the steps to do so:
Step 1: Open any UPI app on your phone.
Step 2: Enter your secure access code.
Step 3: Select the bank account for which you wish to view the account balance.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Check Balance’ option.
Step 5: Enter the UPI code that you have set previously.
Step 6: The account balance will then be displayed on the screen.
How to Generate a Mini Statement from Indian Bank?
Indian Bank account holders who wish to generate their statements must register their mobile number with the bank. Once registered, users can obtain their mini-statement through online and offline platforms. Given below are the methods through which you can obtain your mini statement:
|Online Method||Offline Method|
|App – IndOASIS||By Sending SMS on 9444394443|
|Net Banking||By Giving Missed Call on 8108781085 or 1800-425-00000|
|By Visiting Nearest Indian Bank ATM Or Branch|
Importance of Account Balance Enquiry
It is imperative to keep track of your account balance every month if you are trying to bring a change to your financial standing. While it may seem tedious at first, it helps you spot problems with your account and can help you stop overdrawing. Regardless of tracking your expenses, it is simply a step you shouldn’t avoid. Below are some of the importance of regularly checking your savings account balance:
- Catch any Errors: One of the biggest reasons you should regularly check your balance is to make sure that there are no errors in your record keeping. While it is pretty obvious if you are keeping track manually, you may make mistakes in deposits and transactions using the software. These may be minute differences, but they might throw your balance off. Keeping regular track of your balance might help you catch those and actively avoid overdrawing.
- keep track of Your Spending: When you regularly check your bank balance, it becomes easy to keep track of your spending. This is very easy to do with personal finance software, which provides a running total. Such software automatically tracks your spending as soon as you enter a transaction. This also helps you plan your annual budget, as you can look back at your annual expenses and include things you may have forgotten to add.
- Catch Fraudulent Transactions: Identity theft has become increasingly prevalent. There is always a possibility that you might lose your debit card, and then miscreants might use it to make purchases online. Sometimes they make sneaky small purchases to try and go unnoticed. If you do not regularly check your account balances, such transactions might go under the radar.
- Stop Small Things for Piling Up: When you keep a check on your account balance, you might be able to notice certain fees that do not seem like a lot.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
- PNB Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- NEFT Full Form
- NPCI Full Form
- INR Full Form
- OC Full Form
- KYC Full Form
- Difference Between NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
- NOC Full Form
- RTGS Full Form
- UPI Full form
- MMID Full Form
- PNB Balance Check Number
- Union Bank Balance Check
- Bank of India Balance Check
- Canara Bank Balance Check
- UCO Bank Balance Check
- PNB HRMS
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- BOI HRMS
- IOB Statement
- IOB Balance Check
- Check FASTag Balance
- BRKGB Net Banking
- PNB Knowledge Centre
- SBI CIF Number
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Memorandum of Association
- ATM Machine
- SBI HRMS
- UCO HRMS
- Bank Privatisation
- RBL Bank Full Form
- What is a Cheque
- What is Bank Rate
- Karnataka Bank Balance Check
- Bank Account Closure
- CSB Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
- SBI Mudra loan
- Federal Bank Balance Check
- SBI ATM Pin Generation
- HDFC ATM PIN Generation
- PFMS Status
- Kotak ATM PIN Generation
- PNB ATM PIN Generation
- Generate ATM Pin
- SBI Password Reset
- Bank Accounts Types
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login
- Account Payee Cheque
- Google Pay Limit
- Change Google Pay UPI PIN
- UPI Charges
- SBI mPassBook
- SBI SMS Banking
- SBI Account Number
- Bank Balance Sheet
- RTGS Transfers
- Stop Cheque Payment
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- SBI Customer Care Number
- UTR Full Form
- Post Office Timings
- NEFT Timing
- Indian's Bank Timings
- Bank Statement
- Union Bank Timings
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- EFT Full Form
- Union Bank of India Net Banking
- Indian Bank Customer Care
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Indian Bank Balance Check FAQ
Are there any charges for using the Indian Bank SMS and missed call facility?
Regular SMS charges will be applicable for the Indian Bank SMS facility. Other than that, Indian Bank does not charge for both the SMS and the missed call facility.
Do I have to register my mobile number for the online banking facility and the IndPay app?
Yes, you will have to register your mobile number when registering for the internet banking facility and the IndPay app. By registering your mobile number, you can change your password and receive notification messages for every transaction made using your internet banking account and the IndPay mobile app.
To register for the SMS banking facility of Indian Bank, is it necessary to submit my KYC documents?
You will only have to fill in the application form for the SMS banking facility and submit it at the bank branch where your account is held. Submitting your KYC documents for this facility would not be necessary as you would have submitted them already when opening the account.
Is it possible to block a cheque being cashed through the SMS facility of the Indian Bank?
You can only check the cheque status using the SMS facility. You can block a cheque from being cashed using your internet banking account and the IndPay mobile banking app.