UCO Bank Balance Check
UCO bank offers savings and credit account services to people all over the country. The bank has carved a niche in the market by providing world-class services through its vast network of branches. UCO offers premium internet, SMS, and mobile banking services through which they can perform various banking services like funds transfer, balance check, investments, etc. Provided the account holder has registered their mobile number with the bank, they can carry out the balance check in different methods. In this blog, we will look at the various methods through which you can do the UCO bank balance check and why it is imperative to do so.
UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
|UCO Bank Customer can enquiry their account balance by calling the toll-free UCO Bank Balance Check Number.||18002740123|
Different Ways of UCO Bank Balance Check
There are various methods through which an account holder can check their UCO bank balance. Given below are the different ways for a balance enquiry:
- Call on the toll-free number.
- SMS banking service
- UCO internet banking
- UCO mobile banking application
- UCO ATM
How to Check UCO Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call?
Presently, UCO bank does not provide account holders with the service of checking their bank balance using the missed call service. However, account holders can check their savings account balance by calling on the dedicated toll-free number. Customers can call on the number 18002740123 to do their UCO bank balance check for free. Customers are not required to register for this service to check their balance through this method.
Check Balance of UCO Bank via Net Banking
UCO bank has made available a convenient internet banking service to carry out several services. Given below are some of the key points to remember about checking your UCO bank balance using net banking:
- Users who have registered for the net banking facility can use the service to access their account details using the credentials provided by the bank.
- The customers can check their account balance by logging in and clicking on the ‘Account Summary’ option.
- Customers can use this service to carry out several banking activities like account balance check, funds transfers, investments, utility bill payments, etc.
Check Balance of UCO Bank via Mobile Banking
UCO bank provides premium banking services to its customers through cleverly designed mobile applications. These include UCO Bank M-Banking, UCOSecure, UCO Pay Plus, BHIM UCO UPI, and UCO mPassbook. Given below is how the customer can check their bank balance using each of these apps:
- UCO M-Banking: UCO bank account holders can utilise the M-Banking application on their iOS or Android smart devices. They can use this facility to access services like funds transfer, passbook updation, investments, bill payments, and account balance check.
- UCOSecure: The UCOSecure mobile banking application provides premium services to account holders by making the products safer and more secure. This application allows the user to block or unblock any digital products. The user can manage banking products like m-banking, e-banking, UPI, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
- UCO mPassbook: The UCO mPassbook enables its customers to access and view from anywhere at any time. Account holders can even create an account and use the application services in offline mode. Customers may use this service in both online and offline modes through this application.
- UCO Pay: This is a wallet pay app introduced by UCO bank that is exclusively available on the Android platform. Account holders can use this app to load money into their wallet and use it for various expenses like bill payments and recharges. Users can also receive and make payments via this app using their debit/credit cards.
- BHIM UCO UPI: UCO offers BHIM UPI software that enables account holders to send and receive payment through a Virtual Private Address using the UPI feature.
Check Balance of UCO Bank via SMS
UCO bank account holders can also check their account balance using the bank’s SMS banking service. All the customer is required to do is SMS UCOBAL<MPIN> to 56161. If the account holder has multiple bank accounts linked to the same mobile number, they can check their balance by sending UCOBAL <MPIN><14-digit account number> to 56161.
UCO Bank Balance Check via Passbook
All UCO bank account holders receive a passbook during the time of account opening, which helps them track their transactions and mini statement :
- Account holders can check their UCO bank account balance by visiting the nearest UCO bank branch and updating the passbook.
- The UCO account passbook contains all the debit and credit transaction-related details of the account holder
Check Balance of UCO Bank via ATM
For an instant UCO bank balance check, the account holders can use their nearest UCO bank ATM. The individual must visit the nearest ATM and follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Insert your UCO bank debit card into the ATM.
Step 2: Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Check Account Balance’ option in the main menu.
Step 4: The screen will display your UCO bank account balance.
UCO Bank Balance Check via UPI
UCO bank enables its account holders to check their account balance information using any of the UPI apps. Given below are the steps to do so:
Step 1: Open any UPI application on your smartphone.
Step 2: Enter the access code set on your mobile phone.
Step 3: Choose the account you want to check the balance.
Step 4: Tap on the ‘Check Account Balance’ option.
Step 5: Enter the UPI PIN you have set.
Step 6: As soon as you enter the UPI PIN, the screen will display the balance.
Importance of Account Balance Enquiry
If you want to bring about a change in your financial standing, it is advised that you should regularly check your account balance. Given below are some of the other reasons it is imperative to check your account balance:
- You can cross-verify all the transactions in your bank account with your financial records to ensure they match. It can help you spot mistakes on your part or from the bank
- Another reason to make regular savings account balance enquiries is that you can actively avoid fraud.
- It helps you stay in touch with the bank fees, maintenance fees, and out-of-network ATM charges
- It helps you keep track of your finances. You can build a plan according to your spending habits.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
- PNB Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- NEFT Full Form
- NPCI Full Form
- INR Full Form
- OC Full Form
- KYC Full Form
- Difference Between NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
- NOC Full Form
- Indian Bank Balance Check
- RTGS Full Form
- UPI Full form
- MMID Full Form
- PNB Balance Check Number
- Union Bank Balance Check
- Bank of India Balance Check
- Canara Bank Balance Check
- PNB HRMS
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- BOI HRMS
- IOB Statement
- IOB Balance Check
- Check FASTag Balance
- BRKGB Net Banking
- PNB Knowledge Centre
- SBI CIF Number
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Memorandum of Association
- ATM Machine
- SBI HRMS
- UCO HRMS
- Bank Privatisation
- RBL Bank Full Form
- What is a Cheque
- What is Bank Rate
- Karnataka Bank Balance Check
- Bank Account Closure
- CSB Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
- SBI Mudra loan
- Federal Bank Balance Check
- SBI ATM Pin Generation
- HDFC ATM PIN Generation
- PFMS Status
- Kotak ATM PIN Generation
- PNB ATM PIN Generation
- Generate ATM Pin
- SBI Password Reset
- Bank Accounts Types
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login
- Account Payee Cheque
- Google Pay Limit
- Change Google Pay UPI PIN
- UPI Charges
- SBI mPassBook
- SBI SMS Banking
- SBI Account Number
- Bank Balance Sheet
- RTGS Transfers
- Stop Cheque Payment
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- SBI Customer Care Number
- UTR Full Form
- Post Office Timings
- NEFT Timing
- Indian's Bank Timings
- Bank Statement
- Union Bank Timings
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- EFT Full Form
- Union Bank of India Net Banking
- Indian Bank Customer Care
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the UCO Bank balance check SMS number?
An UCO bank customer can check their bank account balance through SMS banking by sending SMS UCOBAL<MPIN> to 56161 from the registered mobile number.
How can I check my UCO passbook online?
Customers can check their UCO bank passbook online by using the UCO mPassbook application on their mobile phone to access details of debit and credit transactions from their savings account.
How can I check my last 5 transactions in UCO Bank?
You can check the details of your last 5 transactions from UCO bank by obtaining a mini statement from the bank. You can either obtain the mini statements through net banking or by visiting an ATM.
Is it necessary to visit a bank branch to enquire about the account balance?
No, it is not necessary to visit a bank branch to make a balance enquiry. You can obtain your UCO bank balance through net banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, and phone banking services.
Which mobile app is for UCO Bank?
UCO bank has provided multiple mobile banking applications for its domestic and international customers, namely, UCO M-Banking, UCOSecure, UCO mPassbook, and UCO Pay.