Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
Apply for Business Loan
Features and benefits offered by Aditya Birla Finance business loan
- It offers free and easy process for online loan application
- There is no need to visit the brand under this bank process as it arranges for pickup of essential documents from the residential or official address given at the time of applying for the loan
- It is a complete paperless form of applying online for the loan and get easy sanctioning of the same
- There is no need for collateral for the loan
- It allows ease of online approval for the loan
- There is flexible loan extension possible under this category both under short and long term for 36 - 12 years respectively
Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan - Overview
|Tenure of loan
|1 to 3 years
|Up to 5 lakhs
|Who are eligible to apply
|MSME’s that are working under service, retail, manufacturing or the wholesale sector of trade
|Loan turnaround time
|3 to 7 days
|Up to 2% of total loan amount
What comes under other charges of Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
|2% of amount prepaid
|Default panel interest rate
|2% every month or 24% PA
|3% of loan outstanding
|Cheque returns or failure charges
|As per actual delay status
Aditya Birla Finance Business Loan Interest Rates
The interest rate of the loan varies from one source of lender to another. The interest rate would depend on various factors such as loan tenure, amount, eligibility of the person applied for loan. Other than this, it can vary depending on whether it is secured or unsecured loan and the type of business for which one would request for the loan. Before you apply for Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan, it is important to get details of interest rates and others.
|Starts from 14.00 %
|Rupees 50, 000 to rupees 7, 50, 000
|Period of loan
|Up to 36 months of time
|What is the processing fee
|2% of the loan amount
|The charges are NIL, after 6 months of loan disbursement
What factors affect Aditya Birla Finance business loan interest rates?
The Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan interest rate is affected by various measures and these are as follows:
- Credit history – With less credit history, the lender would have less knowledge of repayment, with less risks and having a better payment history is considered to be a good rate.
- Credit score - With higher rate, the lower is the rate of interest
- Loan size – Depending on the amount of loan you ask for; the interest rate would vary and tends to be on higher side
- Type of employment and income – The applicant category of bonus-based payment, self-employment and hourly employment has high risk factor and there is a probability of how smoothly and routinely the person can repay the money
- Loan type - There are varying types of loan types and interest rate varies depending on the type. It may be lower with an adjustable rate than a fixed rate but there is the risk of increased rate afterwards
Document required for Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan
The list of documents required for Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan are as listed below:
Identification details – Any of following
|Voter ID card
Address proof – Cope of any of the below listed
|Voter's ID card
One should show 5-year-old ITR or establishment details, sales tax certificate or trade license
Bank statement details
|Statement of last 6 months
|Latest details of ITR forms
|Balance sheet with P and L statement of two years that is audited by CA
- Declaration Or any certified copy of the partnership deed of sole proprietorship
- Certified copy of Memorandum that has been certified by Director and Board resolution
How to calculate EMI for Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan?
It is mainly by use of instant calculator for monthly instalment. It helps compare the interest rate with what others charge including different banks or the financial institutes. This is how you can find whether the rates of Aditya Birla group are low or high than others. It is important to have knowledge on interest rate for short term loans as and when required. Depending on this, you can understand what kind of monthly EMI needs to be paid. Accordingly, you can plan for the monthly budget required to repay the loan. Aditya Birla has a loan calculator and lets one pay the EMI in quick time with the knowledge of the ultimate rate. This is how it becomes easy to manage the monthly loan amount with ease. Before you submit Aditya Birla Finance Limited business loan online application, it is important to calculate the details.
When using the calculator, it mainly depends on some factors and details of loan on the basic such as
- Loan tenure
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan Customer Care Number
One can reach out to customer care at toll free number of 1-800-270-7000. The customer care is available most of the time from 10 AM to 6 PM expect for national holidays. Other than reaching out via phone number, you can email the team for any complaints or query at email@example.com. So, if you have mailed the team, you have to wait for some 3 working days to get the response or a call back response from the team and get the problem resolved. The customer support team would give its best to offer the best service to customers and solve the problem. For this, you can also reach out to the nearest branch other than telecommunication service or email them.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Aditya Birla Finance Limited's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Arka Fincap Limited Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What are the benefits Aditya Birla Finance Limited Provides on business loans?
Instant approval and get unsecured loan of up to rupees 50 lakhs and secured of up to rupees 25 crore with repayment tenure varying from 3 months to 12months and even more.
Who Can Take a Business Loan?
Category of applicants like public company, proprietorship, partnership firm and or private limited source can avail of the business loan.
What is the interest rate of a business loan in Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
The short-term rate is 16.60% whereas, long term rate is 17.35%.
What are the documents required in Aditya Birla Finance Limited for a business loan?
Identity card, address details, bank statement, continuation certificate and other documents
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
What is a Long-Term Loan?
A long-term loan is a type of financing that provides borrowers with a substantial amount of money to be repaid over an extended period, typically exceeding one year. Unlike short-term loans that are
Dairy Farm Loan in 2023-24 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large da
Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
CIN or Corporate Identification Number is a unique identification numeric sequence assigned to registered companies in India by a registrar of companies popularly known as ROCs. The Corporate Identifi