Fullerton India Business Loan
Apply for Business Loan
Features and Benefits of Fullerton India Business Loan
The key features and benefits to know before you apply for Fullerton India Business Loan include:
Servicing Capital Requirements
Fullerton India offers easy and quick loans for up to Rs. 50 Lakh to small businesses. The company has competitive rates for business loans ensuring your cost of capital remains low.
Flexible Repayment Tenure
FICCL offers flexible repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 5 years. This helps you ensure your repayment schedule suits your cash flow.
Minimum Documentation Process
Fullerton India asks to submit minimal documents making the online application process of business loans easy and hassle-free.
Transparent Eligible Criteria
FICCL has transparent business loan eligibility criteria allowing borrowers to get funds easily.
No Security Required
No collateral or security is required while applying for a business loan from Fullerton India.
Fullerton India offers products that come with pre-approved offers for your capital needs.
Fullerton India Business Loan Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various Fullerton India Business Loan fees and charges.
|Delayed EMI Payment Interest (per month of delay)
|As stated under additional interest charge*
|Collection of Cheque / Cash (per collection)
|Cheque / ECS dishonour charges (per dishonour of cheque / ECS per presentation)
|Swap Charges - for replacement of Post-dated cheques to ECS (per instance)
|Swap Charges - for replacement of ECS to ECS (per instance)
|Loan Cancellation Charges (loan cancelled before first EMI)
Please note that additional interest is applicable for payment defaults, irrespective of the loan type. A rate of 24% is charged per annum on an overdue outstanding balance which is calculated on a day-to-day basis.
Fullerton India Business Loan Interest Rates
Here is an overview of the key features and interest rates of the Fullerton India Business Loan.
|Up to Rs. 50 Lakh*
|17-21% (depending upon various factors such as net income, business stability, location, existing monthly obligations, collaterals, etc.)
|Up to 6.5% of the loan amount
|Sole Proprietorships, Private and Public Limited Companies, Partnership Firms, LLPs
|Online Account Access
Factors Affecting Fullerton India Business Loan Interest Rates
Here are the seven crucial factors that affect Fullerton India business loan interest rates.
- Applicant Type
- Model of Business
- Credit Score
- Business Turnover
- Financial Ratios
- Past Track Record
- Debt Servicing Ability of the Customers
Documents Required for Fullerton India Business Loan
The list of documents required for Fullerton India business loan includes:
- Duly filled loan application form with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Address (Voter ID Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving Licence).
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Income documents (including the latest ITR along with the computation of income, balance sheet, profit and loss account for the past two years) - The needs to be submitted after the requisite CA certification.
- Continuation Proof (ITR / Establishment / Trade Licence / Sales Tax Certificate).
- Other Documents (Sole Proprietorship Declaration Form / Certified Copy of the Partnership Deed, Certified True Copy of the Memorandum and Certified Articles of Association and the Board Resolution)
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Fullerton India Business Loans?
The business loan EMI calculator in Fullerton India is easy to use. You just need to enter the rate of interest, loan tenure and total loan amount. Check below the simple steps you need to follow to determine the EMI amount in seconds:
- Select the total loan amount using the slider.
- Select the loan tenure.
- Enter the appropriate interest rate that is suitable for your current business profile.
- Once you press the submit button, your EMI amount will be displayed on the screen.
How Does Fullerton India Compare with Other Lenders?
Fullerton India offers business loans at amazing interest rates. The comparison of business loans in Fullerton India with SBI and HDFC is as follows:
|17.00% - 20.00%
|11.90% - 21.35%
|11.20% - 16.30%
|2 - 3%
|Rs.1.50 Lakh to Rs.20 Lakh
|Rs.50,000 to Rs.50 Lakh
|Rs.5 Lakh to Rs.100 Crore
|12 to 48 Months
|12 to 48 Months
|12 to 48 Months
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh
|Part Payment Charges
|3 - 7% - Allowed After 6 Months
|3% - Allowed after 0 months
|22 to 65 Years
|21 to 65 Years
|21 to 65 Years
|3 - 7% - Allowed After 6 Months
|2 - 4% - Allowed After 12 Months
|3% - Allowed after 6 months
|Minimum Years in Business Required
|Minimum Turnover Required
|Rs. 1 Crore
|Rs. 20 Lakh
Fullerton India Business Loan Customer Care Number
If you have any additional queries, you can always contact them via the Fullerton India business loan customer care number as mentioned below.
Toll-Free No. - 1800 103 6001
Call from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
(Monday to Saturday excluding fourth Saturday of every month and public holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Fullerton India's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Arka Fincap Limited Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How to apply for a Fullerton India business loan online?
Applying for a Fullerton India business loan online is a simple and easy process. Visit the official website of Fullerton India and go to its Apply Now page to start the process of your business loan application.
What is loan foreclosure?
Loan foreclosure is the amount of full repayment out of the remaining amount of loan you need to pay in a single payment rather than paying it in multiple EMIs.
Who can apply for a Fullerton India Business Loan?
The entities like self-employed individuals, private limited companies, partnership firms and proprietors working in manufacturing, trading or services can apply for a Fullerton India business loan.
Does Fullerton India provide business loans at the best rate?
Yes. Fullerton India provides business loans at an interest rate of 17-21%, depending upon several factors, including net income, business stability, location, existing monthly obligations, collaterals, etc.
What KYC documents will I have to submit to apply for a business loan in Fullerton India?
To apply for a business loan in Fullerton India, you need to provide identity, age and address proof (Voter ID / Aadhaar / Ration Card / Passport / Driving licence).
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
What is a Long-Term Loan?
A long-term loan is a type of financing that provides borrowers with a substantial amount of money to be repaid over an extended period, typically exceeding one year. Unlike short-term loans that are
Dairy Farm Loan in 2023-24 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large da
Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
CIN or Corporate Identification Number is a unique identification numeric sequence assigned to registered companies in India by a registrar of companies popularly known as ROCs. The Corporate Identifi