Hero FinCorp Business Loan
You can easily apply for Hero FinCorp business loans at attractive rates of interest. Unsecured business loans are sanctioned between Rs. 5 25 lakh with tenures up to 36 months. The NBFC aims at being a partner for businesses in aiding their future growth requirements with quick and readily available loans, minimal paperwork/documentation and approval of requests within 48 hours. Along with an easy Hero FinCorp business loan online application procedure, B2B service providers, traders, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers can apply for and avail of these unsecured loans with multiple repayment options such as NACH, PDC, Cash and ECS. The financial institution offers term loans and LOC (line of credit) facilities.
Features and Benefits of Hero FinCorp Business Loans
Along with easy Hero FinCorp business loan online application facilities, there are many other benefits for customers. They include the following:
- Unsecured loans with quick and minimal documentation.
- Fast approval within just 48 hours.
- Flexible tenures up to three years.
- Attractive and low rates of interest.
- Quick turn-around time for sanctioning loans.
- Pre-approved business loans.
- Loans between Rs. 5-25 lakh.
- Flexible tenures up to 36 months for repayment.
Hero FinCorp Business Loan Overview
You can easily apply for Hero FinCorp business loans at attractive rates of interest. Unsecured business loans are sanctioned between Rs. 5-25 lakh with tenures up to 36 months. The NBFC aims at being a partner for businesses in aiding their future growth requirements with quick and readily available loans, minimal paperwork/documentation and approval of requests within 48 hours.
Along with an easy Hero FinCorp business loan online application procedure, B2B service providers, traders, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers can apply for and avail of these unsecured loans with multiple repayment options such as NACH, PDC, Cash and ECS. The financial institution offers term loans and LOC (line of credit) facilities.
Hero FinCorp Business Loan Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting Eligibility
The Hero FinCorp business loan eligibility criteria include the following:
- SMEs should possess five years of work experience as a minimum requirement.
- They should have a positive credit history and financial track record as well.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens between 21-65.
- Self employed professionals and non-professionals are eligible to apply along with private limited companies/LLPs/partnership firms/trusts.
- Steady income sources are a must.
Along with these Hero FinCorp business loan requirements, you should know that the eligibility criteria are influenced by aspects like the monthly income, repayment ability, tenure, age of the applicant, the financial position of the business and other factors.
Hero FinCorp Business Loan Fees & Charges
The fees and charges are listed below:
|The type of charge||The amount|
|Processing Fees||As given in the loan sanctioning letter.|
|Repayment Swap Fees||Rs. 5,000 + GST|
|Default Interest Charge||2% of the overdue loan amount each month|
|Bounce Charges (per transaction)||Rs. 5,000 + GST|
|Issuance of Foreclosure Letter||Rs. 1000 + GST|
|Loan Rescheduling Fees||Rs. 5,000 + GST|
|Account Statement or the Amortization Schedule||Zero|
Hero FinCorp Business Loan Interest Rates
The interest rates are competitive at Hero FinCorp and the maximum threshold is 26% for borrowers. There are fixed and floating rates available to choose from. The loan amount and tenure determine the rate of interest, i.e. the longer the tenure, the higher the overall rate.
Factors affecting Hero FinCorp business loan interest rates
There are many factors that impact the overall interest rates including the credit score, loan amount, monthly income of the borrower and repayment ability, tenure of the loan and the existing relationship of the customer with the lender or financial institution.
Documents Required for Hero FinCorp Business Loans
The documents required include the following:
- KYC documents like the PAN card, address proof and identity proof.
- Business documents like audited financial statements and documents of the company, GST returns, and bank statements for the last six months and the list of shareholders and directors.
- Business continuity proof (GST/tax registration).
- Income proof and proof of signature.
How the EMI calculation works for Hero FinCorp business loans
The EMI calculation is done using the tenure, interest rate and loan amount. You can use an online calculator for entering these three fields and working out the payable EMI amount every month. The interest rate is calculated through either the flat rate method (Interest = Principal х Interest Rate х Repayment Duration / 100) or the diminishing rate method (Loan EMI = P x r x (1+r) n / (1+r) n-1). Here R refers to the rate of interest, P is the loan amount and N is the tenure of the loan.
How Hero FinCorp compares with other lenders?
|Name of Financial Institution||Annual Interest Rate||Maximum Loan Amount||Tenure for Repayment (in months)|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||14% onwards||75 lakh||6 – 48|
|HDFC Bank Business Loan||16% onwards||50 lakh||12 – 48|
|Axis Bank Business Loan||17% onwards||30 lakh||12 – 36|
|Fullerton Finance||17% onwards||50 lakh||12 – 48|
|Bajaj Finserv||17% onwards||45 lakh||12 – 60|
|ICICI Bank Business Loan||18% onwards||40 lakh||6 – 48|
|IIFL Finance||18% onwards||50 lakh||12 – 36|
|Tata Capital Finance||17% onwards||50 lakh||12 – 48|
|RBL Bank||19% onwards||50 lakh||12 – 36|
|IDFC First Bank Business Loan||20% onwards||90 lakh||12 – 48|
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.||22% onwards||30 lakh||12 – 36|
Hero FinCorp Business Loan Customer Care Number
Retail customers should contact 1800-102-4145 or email customer.care@heroFinCorp.com. Corporate customers can contact 1800-103-5271 or email corporate.care@heroFinCorp.com.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Hero Fincorp's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How can I speed up my loan approval?
You can fast-track your loan approval by taking the following steps:
- You can apply online and maintain a good credit score.
- Maintain a proper bank balance and show all income sources.
- Keep the ratio of debt to income on the lower side.
- Provide all the documents in an accurate manner.
- Emphasize your relationship with the bank/lender.
What is loan foreclosure?
Loan foreclosure refers to the total repayment of the remainder of the loan in a single payment instead of repaying in EMIs or multiple tranches. You can clear off or close the loan with a single payment before the end of the period of repayment.
How much EMI do I have to pay for a business loan?
The EMIs for business loans are calculated with the help of online calculators where you can enter the loan amount, loan tenure and the interest rate. This will help you work out the EMI payable every month for a particular amount.
What is the minimum turnover requirement for a business loan?
Those applicants with businesses making profits over the last two years and with minimum turnover of Rs. 10 lakh are usually eligible to apply for business loans. The minimum annual income should also be Rs. 2 lakh for getting a business loan in most cases.
Who can take a business loan?
Any business entity with the employee count lower than 500, may hold eligibility for a loan. All self-employed applicants, proprietors and independent contractors are also eligible in most cases.
Does Hero FinCorp provide business loan at the best rate?
Hero FinCorp offers attractive interest rates going up to 26% at the most on business loans.
What are the benefits Hero FinCorp offers on business loans?
Some of the benefits include the following:
- Loans between Rs. 5-25 lakh.
- Flexible repayment tenures up to 36 months.
- Minimal documentation with fast approvals in 48 hours.
- Unsecured business loans with multiple repayment options.
Does Hero FinCorp have a fixed rate of interest on a business loan?
Hero FinCorp offers both fixed and floating rates of interest on business loans. At the same time, the financial institution offers interest rates up to a maximum of 26% on business loans.
What are the documents required in Hero FinCorp for a business loan?
Here are the documents required for a business loan:
- PAN Card and Application Form.
- Identity and Address Proof Documents.
- Business Continuity Proof (GST or other tax documents along with trade license/copy of partnership deed).
- Income proof.
- Signature proof.
How to apply for a business loan in Hero FinCorp online?
The steps to apply include the following:
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Apply online or email at corporate.care@heroFinCorp.com or call this number- 1800-102-4145.
- You will then have to provide KYC and other documents.
- You can then select the amount and tenure along with completing other formalities.
- View the terms and conditions before accepting the same.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
RBI Repo Rate 2022 Hike For the Fourth Consecutive Time
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) increased the Repo Rate by 50 basis points, making it clock at 5.90%. In the previous five months, interest rates rose by 190 basis points, making this the fourth consecutive increase i
Buying a Property: Get Familiar with Circle Rate and Market Rate
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home