RBL Bank Business Loan
Business Loan Banks
RBL Bank Business Loan
12% - 26%
2.5% - 3%
₹1L - ₹35L
Tenure(1 - 3 Years)
Features & Benefits of RBL Business loan
Take a look at the following features and benefits offered by the RBL Bank when applying for a business loan:
- The borrower can avail a loan amount that ranges from Rs.10,00,000 and Rs.35,00,000.
- The loan repayment tenure option ranges between 12 months to 36 months.
- To avail a business loan in RBL Bank, there is no need for collateral or security.
RBL Business Loan Overview
RBL Bank, located in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, is one of India's oldest private sector banks. The bank has a total business size of around INR 64,000 crores and serves over 3.15 million clients. Corporate and Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Agriculture & Development Banking, and Financial Markets are the five sectors in which it offers a variety of banking products and services.
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting RBL Business loan Eligibility
- Proprietors, Private Ltd. Co. Self-employed individuals, and Partnership Firms that are involved in a manufacturing or trading business can avail this loan.
- They must have at least five years of experience in the same line of business. The business must have an existence of at least 3 years in the same city. Minimum 4 years of post-qualification is required for the self-employed professionals.
- The business must have a turnover of at least Rs 1 crore and for the service/professional sector, the gross receipt must be at least Rs 60 lakhs.
- The business must be incurring profits for at least three years.
- For applying this loan, the applicant must be at least 27 years and not older than 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
Factors that can Affect the RBL Bank business loan Eligibility:
Credit history: Credit history is among the most important factors that helps to determine the eligibility of the applicant for a business loan. A credit score of 750 or above is usually required to qualify for a business loan. Despite having an excellent CIBIL score, other variables may limit your ability to obtain a business loan.
Business Performance: Every lender prefers to lend to successful firms because it raises the likelihood of prompt payback. The performance of your firm is measured using a variety of tools, including your balance sheet, bank records, and tax filings. Insufficient yearly revenues on your balance sheet will have a negative impact on your ability to obtain a company loan.
Age of Your Business: The age of your company has a big influence on your ability to obtain a business loan. In general, a firm that has been in operation for less than two years may find it difficult to obtain a business loan. Companies that have been in existence for a few years can submit financial stability documentation such as ITRs, bank statements, and balance sheets.
RBL Business Loan Fees and charges
|Processing Fee||3% of the loan amount, No processing fee below Rs. 5 lakh in case of Small Business Loans|
|Cheque Swap or Bounce Charges||Rs. 250 / instance|
|Last EMI payment charges||2% additional interest per month on overdue|
|Issuance of Duplicate Certificate||Rs. 250 / instance|
|Foreclosure Charges||No foreclosure permitted until repayment of 6 EMIs 7 to 18 EMIs paid – 5% of principal outstanding More than 18 EMIs paid – 3% of principal outstanding|
|Documentation Charges||Rs. 7000 for Small Business Loans below Rs. 5 lakh|
RBL Business Loan Interest Rates
The interest rate of business loan at RBL Bank will be at its discretion. The rate of interest charged by a bank mostly depends on various factors such as the loan amount, credit score, tenure etc. You have to contact the bank to find out about the interest rate that will be applicable to your loan amount when you Apply for RBL Bank business loan.
|Loan Amount||Rs. 10,0,000/- to Rs.35,00,000/-|
|Tenure||Minimum of 12 months to Maximum of 36 months|
|RBL Bank Business Loan Interest Rate||10.65% to 16.25%|
|Loan Processing Charges||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
Factors Affecting RBL Business Loan Interest Rates
Any person who is running a legitimate business can apply for a business loan if they have a good business turnover. The criteria and the rate of interest depends on various factors and different banks have different requirements to validate and authenticates the business of a person. After evaluating all these details, the loan tenure, amount and RBL bank business loan interest rate is decided by the bank. Some of the other factors that are taken into consideration are as follows:
- Credit score of the business or that of the owner of the business
- Type of business: Partnership, Proprietorship, Private Limited or Public Limited
- Business turnover
- Profit incurred by the business
- Cash flow of the business
- Track record of business
Documents Required for RBL Business loan
To apply for a business loan from RBL Bank, the applicant must fulfil the following RBL Bank business loan requirements:
- KYC papers of the applicant and co-applicant
- PAN Card for Individual/Partnership Firm/Company
- KYC documents of the applicant and co-applicant
- Proof of ownership of an office or a home in the applicant's name or jointly with family members.
- IT returns, balance sheets, and profit and loss accounts for the last two years, audited by a certified practitioner
- Bank statement from the previous six months
- Partnership Deed, Current Shareholding Pattern, Certificate of Incorporation, and other documents
- Any additional documentation that the RBL Bank requires
How the EMI Calculation works for RBL Business Loans?
Once your loan details are confirmed, there are loan EMI calculators accessible online that can be used to calculate your monthly interest and principle payments, as well as keep track of the amount paid and the amount owed, which is important if you want to prepay the loan.
How RBL Compares with other Lenders?
|Overview||RBL Bank||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank|
|Lowest interest rate||18.5%||11.9%||16.5%|
|Maximum loan tenure||36 months||48 months||36 months|
|Processing fee||2.5-3% of loan amount||Rs 499||Starting from 0.99%, up to 2%|
|Foreclosure charges||Allowed after 12 EMI’s, NIL foreclosure charges||Allowed after 12 EMI’s, 2-4%||Allowed after 6 EMI’s, 5%|
RBL Business Loan Customer Care Number
RBL Bank is committed to providing the highest standards of customer service. You can reach them at the following customer care numbers:
Customer care number: 1800-123-8040
Banking QueriesCall at: +91 22 6115 6300 Email: email@example.com
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Rbl Bank's Calculators
Loan Home Page
Rbl Bank's Other Products
Rbl Bank's IFSC Codes
- Rbl Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Rbl Bank Assam
- Rbl Bank Bihar
- Rbl Bank Chandigarh
- Rbl Bank Chhattisgarh
- Rbl Bank Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Rbl Bank Delhi
- Rbl Bank Gujarat
- Rbl Bank Haryana
- Rbl Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Rbl Bank Karnataka
- Rbl Bank Kerala
- Rbl Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Rbl Bank Maharashtra
- Rbl Bank Odisha
- Rbl Bank Puducherry
- Rbl Bank Punjab
- Rbl Bank Rajasthan
- Rbl Bank Tamil Nadu
- Rbl Bank Telangana
- Rbl Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Rbl Bank West Bengal
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How can I speed up my loan approval?
You can speed up your loan approval by applying for a paperless loan. Also, if your credit score is above 750, the approval of your loan application will increase.
What is loan foreclosure?
Loan foreclosure refers to the full repayment of the remaining loan amount in a single payment and not in multiple EMIs. This is also the existing part of the loan process that you can repay the loan before the scheduled EMI period.
What is the minimum turnover requirement for a Business Loan?
The company must have a minimum revenue of Rs. 40 lakhs. Individuals having a minimum of 3 years in the present business and a total of 5 years in the business. Those who have made a profit in their firm over the last two years.
Does RBL Provide business loan at the best rate?
Yes, RBL Bank is known to offer attractive interest rates to you when you apply for a business loan. Their business loan interest rate ranges from 18.5% to 21%.
What is the interest rate of business loan in RBL?
RBL Bank is known to offer attractive interest rates ranging from 18.5% to 21%. This bank also provides customised services for the self-employed professionals at a very low interest rate.
What are the benefits RBL Provides on business loan?
- You can avail a business loan amount of Rs 10,00,000 to Rs 35,00,000.
- No need for any collateral or security
- Flexible loan repayment options
Does RBL have a fixed rate of interest on a business loan?
RBL Bank business loans are available to borrowers between the ages of 27 and 65. The term of a loan might range from 12 to 36 years. The interest rates for RBL Bank business loans vary from 18.50 percent to 21.00 percent. The EMI for an RBL Bank business loan begins at 3,640 per lakh.
What are the documents required in RBL for a business loan?
The documents required for RBL Bank business loan are:
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID Card, Proprietor,
- partner of Director (if a company),
- Registered Lease Deed,
- Sale Agreement,
- Bank Statement,
- Legal Passport,
- Utility bill,
- Property tax bill, etc.
How to apply for a business loan in RBL online?
Many banks, such as RBL Bank, feature sections on their websites where you may apply for a business loan. For RBL Bank business loan online application, you have to go to the website and click the Apply button. Fill out the form with the requested information, and their application process will begin.
How to check business loan Status in RBL?
You must follow the below steps to get your loan status from RBL bank:
Check out the steps below to know your business loan status in RBL Bank:
- Visit: https://www.rblbank.com/product/loans/business-loan
- Fill in all the required details, such as Unique Reference Number or Application number, along with your Full Name, Type of Loan, and Registered Mobile number.
- Click to tick the ReCAPTCHA and further click on” Submit”
Does RBL Checks for CIBIL Score for business loan?
Yes, RBL checks for CIBIL score for business loan. To be eligible for a business loan, your CIBIL score must be above 750.
What is the maximum and minimum business loan amount I can get from RBL?
You can take a business loan of Rs 10,00,000 minimum and maximum Rs 35,00,000.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Equity Loan for Financial Growth
Home equity loans, also known as equity loans, home equity installment loans, or second mortgages, are a type of consumer debt. Home equity loans can be used as collateral for loans by homeowners.
Dairy Farm Loan in 2023 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large
Home Loan Brokers: Find the Best Mortgage for Your Dream Home
Every borrower wants to unlock a great deal on their home loan, whether trying to buy their first house, their next piece of real estate or refinance their existing home loan. Access to the right t