Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
Apply for Business Loan
Features and Benefits of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
There are numerous reasons why a person opts for business loans. Business loan has its own benefits. For example,
While you are thinking of expanding your business, Ujjivan Small Finance bank Business loan will manage the working capital, meet the Capital expenditure. If you are renovating offices or the workplace the amount from the loan should do the work. Again if you are about to purchase a car or any commercial vehicle for the business loan will help meeting the expenditure without any hassle.
Now, coming to the features of the Ujjivan Finance bank Business loan; these are:
- Fast approval for the loan without any problem
- business loan for INR 2 crores
- You can get best service while applying for the Ujjivan Finance bank business loan.
- The interest rate is between 14% to 16%
- Minimal time for the repayment is only twelve months.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan Overview
If you are into business then you would know that business needs funds over time to maintain the consistency of the cash flow. Substantial working capital is must to make sure that the business activities and profitability go smoothly. Even if you are about to buy new equipment, hiring and training the staff, expanding the premises or procuring new inventory, business loan is a desirable financing for all these ventures. Ujjivan Small Finance bank can provide business loans if any businessman applies to get.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan Fees and Charges
Apart from the interest rates Ujjivan Finance bank has come up with other charges as well. Therefore, before rushing towards the business loan you need to see other charges related to it
- Documentation fee up to INR 10,000+tax
- Processing charges up to 2.7%+tax
- CERSAI charges 53+tax up to INR 5 lacks of the loan amount
- CERSAI charges 99+tax while the loan amount is more than 6 lakhs
Ujjivan Small Finance bank Business Loan Rates of Interest
A Business loan gives leverage while managing the financial side of the business. And looking for the best loan at a meagre rate of interest is quite impossible task. However, if people want to apply for Ujjivan Finance bank Business loan he can choose the best of the offers. Here Ujjivan Small Finance bank Business Loan rate of interest are mentioned below
|17.01% -18.99% p.a
|3 lacs to 10 lacs
|Thirty-six to eighty-four Months
|Business Loan (Secured)
|17.1% -18.99% p.a
|10 Lacs to 26 Lacs
|Thirty-six to one-hundred twenty Months
|Secured Enterprise Loan
|13.99% -17.01% p.a
|10 lacs to 51 Lacs
|Thirty-six to one-hundred twenty Months
|Business Edge Term Loan
|26 Lacs to 3 Crores
|Thirty-six to one-hundred twenty Months
Factors affecting Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan Interest Rates
Business loan interest rate is a crucial part that every borrower consider while opting for a loan. Interest rates largely hit the loan terms so picking the right loan becomes very important. Thus choosing a rate and getting a vivid picture are very important. These are some business loan deciding factors mentioned below.
Credit score: It is the primary tool that a lender considers before deciding the eligibility of a borrower for a loan. That is why the higher the credit score leads to the lesser interest rates
Type of Business: Sometimes your business choice can be a key factor that affects the interest rate of your business loan. The reason is some business carry higher risk compared to others so the type of business can be a factor affecting the interest rates.
Age of business: A well-established business is more likely to secure lesser interest rates. Many lenders in India prefer offering credit to small businesses which gained the time tested experience in the field these businesses are the bird's-eye for the banks.
Collaterals: this feature refers to the monetary value holding asset for the business owner. However, not all the borrowers are capable to offer collaterals and thus affecting the interest rates.
Documents Required for Ujjivan Finance Bank Business Loan
Documents are very crucial while one is taking loan for his/her business. Here is the list of documents required for Ujjivan Finance bank business loan.
- Pan card
- Voter ID card, Driving Licence, Passport or Aadhar Card for identification.
- Three years old statement of the bank transaction
- Photo of the applicants
Fill the Ujjivan Small Finance bank business loan online application.
How EMI Calculation works for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan?
|Rs. 4,87, 000
|Rs. 8,99, 000
How Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Compares with others Lenders?
|Ujjivan Small Finance bank
|11.20% - 16.30%
|2.00% - 3.00%
|1 Lakh – 9 Lakh
|50,000- 50 Lakh
|5 Lakh – 100 Crores
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh
|Part Payment Charges
|Allowed after 1 months at 3%
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan Customer Care Number
If you have any doubts regarding the business loan you can contact the customer care executives on 1800 208 2121 or email in email@example.com
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Arka Fincap Limited Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the loan amount that i can avail from Ujjivan Small Finance bank business loan?
What is the repayment tenure of the Ujjivan Small Finance bank business loan?
Can I prepay my loan anytime during loan tenure?
What are the modes of loan disbursements offered by Ujjivan Small Finance bank business loan?
What is the processing fee charged by Ujjivan Small Finance bank business loan?
How Can I get business loan from Ujjivan Small Finance bank?
What are the KYC documents I need to submit to apply for the Ujjivan Small Finance bank business loan?
What is loan foreclosure?
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
What is a Long-Term Loan?
A long-term loan is a type of financing that provides borrowers with a substantial amount of money to be repaid over an extended period, typically exceeding one year. Unlike short-term loans that are
Dairy Farm Loan in 2023-24 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large da
Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
CIN or Corporate Identification Number is a unique identification numeric sequence assigned to registered companies in India by a registrar of companies popularly known as ROCs. The Corporate Identifi