IndusInd Bank Tax saving FD
The Indusind Bank Tax saving tenure ranges from min to max 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days . The ROI ranges from 7.25% to 7.25 % for the general public. The lock-in period for this scheme is 5 Year
Indusind Bank Tax saving Scheme for amount ranging from ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 1.5 L
The rate of interest for deposited amount ranging from ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 1.5 L is as below
Interest Rate for General Public (p.a.)
Interest Rates for Senior Citizens (p.a.)
|Upto 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days
Key features of Indusind Bank Tax saving Scheme
Summary of Indusind Bank Tax saving Scheme features :
|Mutual Fund Schemes
|Loan Against FD
Upto 5 Year 1 Months 7 Days
7.25% to 7.25 %
8.00% to 8.00 %
Rs.1,000 to Rs.1,50000
*Interest rates are subject to change at the discretion of the bank. These Interest rates are with effect from 10 November 2021.
What is IndusInd Bank Tax saving FD
IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD is an IndusInd Bank fixed deposit scheme that allows individuals to save taxes while earning a fixed rate of interest on their investments. The scheme has a five-year lock-in period and provides tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act. This scheme requires a minimum investment of Rs. 100 and a maximum investment of Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD
- An individual must be a resident of India and have a valid Permanent Account Number to be eligible for the IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD.
- Individuals, as well as Hindu Undivided Families are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant must have valid KYC (Know Your Customer) documents, such as an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, or Driving License.
- Furthermore, the applicant must be willing to invest in the scheme for a minimum of five years. The maximum annual investment amount tax deductible under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act is Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Documents Required for IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD
A few documents are required to invest in the IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD.
- To begin, the applicant must provide their PAN (Permanent Account Number), which is required to open a tax-saving FD account.
- They must also provide a valid KYC (Know Your Customer) document, such as an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, or Driver's License.
- The KYC document must be self-attested and include an applicant photograph.
KEY ATTRACTIONS of IndusInd Bank Tax saving FD
Individuals looking to save taxes while earning a fixed interest rate will find several key benefits in the IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD.
- To begin, the scheme has a five-year lock-in period, which ensures that the investment is secure and provides a consistent return on investment.
- Second, the scheme provides tax benefits under Income Tax Act Section 80C, which allows individuals to deduct up to Rs. 1.5 lakh from their taxable income.
- The scheme also provides flexible investment options, with an Rs. 1,000 minimum investment.
- Furthermore, the interest rate offered by IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD is competitive and varies depending on the investment term.
Features & Benefits of IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD
- The scheme provides a competitive interest rate that is calculated quarterly and paid out at maturity.
- The interest earned is taxable at the applicable rate, which is determined by the investor's tax bracket.
- Furthermore, the scheme allows for simple account opening and nomination.
- Overall, the IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD is an excellent investment option for those looking to save taxes while earning a fixed rate of interest on their money.
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD
- Individuals can apply for an IndusInd Bank Tax Saving FD by going to their nearest IndusInd Bank branch and submitting the necessary documents along with the application form.
- The application form is available at the bank or online at the bank's website.
- The investment can be paid by check, demand draught, or online transfer.
- Once you have invested the amount, you can check the details through the online banking system.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Other FD Schemes By Indusind Bank
Top Bank FD Schemes
Frequently Asked Questions
Which tax-saving FD is best?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question because the best tax-saving FD varies depending on a person’s financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment horizon. State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank, among others, provide popular tax-saving FD options in India.
What is the FD rate for tax saver FD?
The tax-saving FD rate varies depending on the bank offering the scheme and the investment duration. Tax-free FDs typically have higher interest rates than regular FDs. IndusInd Bank is offering a tax-saving FD interest rate of 7.0% p.a. for general citizens and 7.75% for senior citizens for a five-year tenure beginning in April 2023.