PNB Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number
Customers of Punjab National Bank can choose from various banking products and services, including savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans, home loans, etc. With the help of net banking or mobile banking, almost all these services are accessible online. Customers can check their account balance by calling the PNB account balance check number. They can also leave a missed call on PNB missed call balance check number and receive all required information.
This piece entails various methods through which an individual can get their account-related information.
Table of contents
PNB Balance Check Number
The PNB balance check numbers are 1800 180 2223 or 0120-2303090. The bank will send all balance-related information to your registered mobile number. You may utilise this service if you are a PNB customer and your mobile number is registered with the bank. If you haven't done so already, get in touch with the local branch of the Punjab National Bank and complete the registration process.
How Can You Check the Account Balance with the PNB Toll-Free Number, Through Missed Calls?
Punjab National Bank provides its customers with an option to resolve their account balance enquiry by giving a missed call at PNB's missed call balance check number- 1800 180 2223 or PNB toll-free number balance check- 0120-2303090. The customer will receive an SMS containing their account balance.
However, the following details should be kept in mind when using the PNB missed call balance check number service:
- Place a missed call from the cell phone associated with the PNB savings account.
- Users can sign up for SMS notifications by visiting the closest bank branch with their registered mobile number.
- Their PNB account balances would be sent to them by SMS. Customers can view their savings account, cash credit, current account, and overdraft balance.
PNB Missed Call Banking Registration
To avail of the PNB balance check number missed call service, it is necessary to link your mobile number with your bank account. To register, visit your nearest PNB branch or call customer care.
Ways to Check Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry Explained
There are many ways for PNB customers to carry out the account balance enquiry. The various methods offer the missed call or SMS service to PNB check balance number, logging in to net banking, through mobile services and others. The steps to be followed under each method are explained below.
Punjab National Bank Balance Check by SMS
Account holders can easily send an SMS to check their account balance. They need to type the text- BAL<space>16 digits account number and send it to PNB account balance check number 5607040. A message will be received by them displaying the account balance.
Punjab National Bank Account Balance Check Through Internet Banking
Other than the PNB balance check toll-free number, The bank also offers the option of PNB net banking. However, the customer needs to sign up for this service at the time of opening their account with the bank. The bank will provide them with a User ID and password, which will be used to enter the account. Accountholders can check the balance of their PNB account by following the steps outlined below:
- To enquire about your account balance, log in to your account and select "Account Summary" from the Dashboard or the menu at the top.
- Account holders can enrol in e-Statements through the PNB net banking service.
- Accountholders will only need to log in to PNB net banking > select "Other Services" > select "Service Requests" > New Requests > select "Email Statement Registration."
Punjab National Bank Account Balance Check Using Mobile Banking
Customers can use a few applications provided by Punjab National Bank at the moment to conduct online transactions and check the balance of their PNB accounts while on the road. All PNB mobile applications are listed below, so account holders can use them to check their account balances via mobile banking.
Customers of Punjab National Bank can download and install the PNB ONE app on their Android or iOS smartphones to access various banking services, including checking their PNB balance, getting a mini-statement, transferring money, ordering checks, and much more.
- PNB Mobiease allows its users to conduct SMS Banking without using 3G, WiFi, or internet connectivity, USSD Banking or Missed Call Banking. The PNB Mobiease app is exclusively accessible to Android users.
Account holders at Punjab National Bank have access to an e-Passbook feature that allows them to use an app to view their account balance. PNB Mini statements and full statements will be available for account holders to examine.
Additionally, they will be able to save statements on their mobile devices. This app is available to both Android and iOS users.
PNB Bank Balance Check Using Passbook
The quickest approach to finding out your account balance is to visit a Punjab National Bank branch and have your passbook updated. Every customer opening a bank account with PNB receives a passbook which must be updated to check the balance of their accounts. The account holder's total debit and credit transactions record is kept in the passbook.
Account balance check through ATM
Other than PNB toll-free number balance check, Punjab National Bank accountholders can check their account balance instantly by visiting the nearest PNB ATM or any other bank ATM. When visiting their nearest PNB ATM, account holders must follow the steps outlined below:
- Insert your PNB ATM or debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select "Balance Enquiry" from the drop-down menu.
- PNB account balance and a slip will be displayed on the screen.
Punjab National Bank Balance Check Through UPI
One can perform their PNB account balance check through UPI by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Choose any UPI app on your smartphone.
- Enter the code that you created.
- Choose the account for which you want to check the balance.
- Enter the generated UPI PIN.
- The balance will be displayed on your mobile screen.
Account Balance Check Through USSD
Users can access mobile banking services even without a smartphone or data/internet connection, thanks to USSD or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. You can check your PNB account balance via USSD by following these instructions.
- Begin by registering your phone number with the bank.
- Start the phone dialer, then dial *99*42#.
- Select a language that is convenient for you.
- Enter the first three letters or the IFSC code or two-digit bank code and hit ‘Send.’
- You can now check your account balance, get a mini statement, etc.
Importance of Account Balance Enquiry
To improve your financial situation, you must maintain your account balance monthly. Although it might initially appear laborious, it can help you identify account issues and prevent overdrawing. No matter how you track your spending, this is a step you shouldn't skip. This enquiry can be carried forward with PNB Bank balance check numbers. Here are some reasons why it's crucial to check the balance in your savings account frequently:
- Making sure that your record is accurate is one of the main reasons you should frequently check your balance. While there may not be much difference, it could affect your balance. Regularly monitoring your balance may help you spot those situations and take proactive steps to prevent overdrawing.
- Keep an eye on your account balance to identify any costs that don't appear excessive.
- Identity theft is more common than ever. There's always a chance that you'll misplace your debit card, which thieves can use to make online purchases. They occasionally buy nefarious little things to try to avoid detection. Such transactions may go unnoticed if you don't frequently check your account balances.
- When you check your bank balance regularly, it becomes easier to keep track of your spending. This is very simple to accomplish with personal finance software, including a running total. As soon as you enter a transaction, such software begins tracking your spending. This also aids in planning your annual budget, as you can review your annual expenses and include items you may have overlooked.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- PNB Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
- PNB Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- NEFT Full Form
- NPCI Full Form
- INR Full Form
- OC Full Form
- KYC Full Form
- Difference Between NEFT, RTGS & IMPS
- NOC Full Form
- Indian Bank Balance Check
- RTGS Full Form
- UPI Full form
- MMID Full Form
- Union Bank Balance Check
- Bank of India Balance Check
- Canara Bank Balance Check
- UCO Bank Balance Check
- PNB HRMS
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check
- BOI HRMS
- IOB Statement
- IOB Balance Check
- Check FASTag Balance
- BRKGB Net Banking
- PNB Knowledge Centre
- SBI CIF Number
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Memorandum of Association
- ATM Machine
- SBI HRMS
- UCO HRMS
- Bank Privatisation
- RBL Bank Full Form
- What is a Cheque
- What is Bank Rate
- Karnataka Bank Balance Check
- Bank Account Closure
- CSB Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
- SBI Mudra loan
- Federal Bank Balance Check
- SBI ATM Pin Generation
- HDFC ATM PIN Generation
- PFMS Status
- Kotak ATM PIN Generation
- PNB ATM PIN Generation
- Generate ATM Pin
- SBI Password Reset
- Bank Accounts Types
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login
- Account Payee Cheque
- Google Pay Limit
- Change Google Pay UPI PIN
- UPI Charges
- SBI mPassBook
- SBI SMS Banking
- SBI Account Number
- Bank Balance Sheet
- RTGS Transfers
- Stop Cheque Payment
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- SBI Customer Care Number
- UTR Full Form
- Post Office Timings
- NEFT Timing
- Indian's Bank Timings
- Bank Statement
- Union Bank Timings
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- EFT Full Form
- Union Bank of India Net Banking
- Indian Bank Customer Care
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What action should I take if the balance on my account is incorrect?
If the balance on your account is incorrect, you must inform your bank by visiting it or through customer care. The concerned manager will look into the matter.
If I don't have a cell phone number, how can I check the amount on my account?
You must register your cell phone number with the bank to check your account balance.
Is it necessary to visit the bank branch to enquire account balance?
No, it isn’t necessary to visit the bank branch to enquire about the account balance. One can check their account balance by logging in to their net banking account, contacting customer care, dropping an SMS etc.
How do I check my bank account balance on my phone?
You can check your account balance on your phone by sending an SMS to the number 5607040.
How can I check my PNB's last five transactions?
You can check the last five transactions through your PNB account by logging in to your net banking account, dropping a missed call, contacting customer care or employing the various mobile services offered by the bank.
Are there any SMS charges for the Punjab National Bank account balance check?
Yes, the bank levies normal SMS charges. The bank charges no additional fee.