Check PNB Mini Statement by SMS, Missed Call and Mobile Banking
The PNB mini statement is a document that details the transactions made from the bank account using various methods. This entails information regarding transactions made via RTGS, NEFT, UPI, and IMPS. The mini bank statement can be easily obtained, given that your mobile number is linked to the bank account. Once the customer has successfully registered the mobile number, they can receive the statement through various methods. This blog will look at how you can obtain the PNB mini statement.
What are Options to Check PNB Mini Statement
|App – PNB ONE||By Sending SMS on 5607040|
|Net Banking||By Giving Missed Call on 1800-180-2223|
|By Visiting Nearest PNB ATM Or Branch|
Ways to Get PNB Mini Statement
Every service the bank provides has some prerequisites the customer needs to fulfil to avail of the same. To use the mini statement service provided by Punjab National Bank , the customer must register their phone number with the bank. Further, to access the PNB net banking portal or mobile application, the customer needs to have a device and internet connection. Let’s take a look at some of the ways you can obtain your PNB mini statement:
- Missed Call Banking: You can use the PNB missed call banking service very conveniently and free of cost to know the details of your withdrawals and deposits. All you need to do is give a missed call to the toll-free number 1800-180-2223.
- SMS Banking: In case you do not have an internet connection, you can obtain the mini statement by sending an SMS from the mobile number linked to your bank account. You must type ‘MINSTMT<space>Account Number’ and send it to 5607040. Once you send the message, you will receive a mini statement with the details of your latest transactions.
- PNB Mobile Banking: Punjab National Bank makes available several different mobile applications that can be downloaded from the Google or Apple Playstore. You will be required to log in using the User-ID and MPIN.
- PNB mBanking App: This application can be used by the PNB customer to obtain the mini statement. You can also make a balance enquiry, transfer funds, request a new cheque book, etc.
- PNB mPassbook: This application can be used by customers to access debit or credit transactions conveniently.
- PNB Net Banking: Customers can register for PNB net banking during account opening or later. Customers with an internet connection can use the net banking portal to access several banking services. You can log in to your net banking portal using your customer ID and password.
- PNB Bank ATM: This is the most commonly used way of checking your recent bank transactions. Visit the nearest ATM and click on the screen's ‘Mini Statement’ option. Enter your 4-digit PIN, and you can view your mini statement.
How to Register Mobile Number for PNB Mini Statement?
You must register your mobile number with Punjab National Bank to avail of the mini statement service. The mobile number should be linked to the bank account to receive information when any transaction occurs or is requested.
You can register your mobile number by visiting your nearest branch of PNB and submitting the completed number registration form. Once the number is registered, the bank will send a confirmation message. After the number is registered, you can check the PNB mini statement via missed call or SMS service.
PNB Mini Statement Number: Toll Free
To obtain the PNB Mini Statement, customers will need to give a missed call on 1800 180 2223 (Toll-free Number) or 0120-2303090. Given below are the steps to do so:
- Give a missed call on 1800 180 2223 (Toll-free Number) or 0120-2303090 to obtain details about your last ten transactions.
- The call will be automatically disconnected after two rings.
- You will receive an SMS containing the details of the last ten transactions from the bank account.
Steps to get PNB Mini Statement Using SMS Banking
To get the PNB mini statement via SMS, you must send ‘MINSTMT’/space/16-digit account number to 5607040. Given below is the step-by-step process to do so:
Step 1: Avail of the SMS Mini Statement Service by sending an SMS to the PNB SMS banking number.
Step 2: Send MINSTMT /space/ Account number to 5607040.
Step 3: You will receive a mini statement with the details of the last ten transactions on your registered phone number.
Note: This PNB SMS Banking service can be availed by customers 24/7. The fee for availing of this service is Rs 15 + GST quarterly. There is no fee for Senior Citizen Accounts, Vidyarthi Accounts, Mitra Accounts, and Accounts opened under PMJDY, Staff & Ex-staff accounts.
How to check PNB Mini Statement using Mobile Banking
Given below is the step-by-step process to obtain the PNB mini statement using the net banking service:
Step 1: Download the PNB mobile banking application from Apple or Google Playstore.
Step 2: Log in to the application using your Customer ID and MPIN.
Step 3: Choose the account for which you wish to view the last 10 PNB transactions.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
Step 5: You will see the detailed mini statement of the last ten transactions.
Get PNB Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
Given below are the steps to obtain your Punjab National Bank mini statement using the internet banking portal:
Step 1: Visit the official PNB net banking portal.
Step 2: Enter your Customer ID and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 3: Key in your password/MPIN and click on the ‘Log in’ button.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Accounts’ section to view your account statement.
Steps to get PNB Mini Statement via ATM
You can also get a hard copy of your PNB mini statement by visiting the ATM. Given below is the step-by-step process to obtain the PNB mini statement from the ATM:
Step 1: Visit your nearest PNB ATM and use your PIN to access the banking services.
Step 2: Click on the Mini Statement Option from the resulting menu.
Step 3: The machine will print a copy of your mini statement, which contains details of your last ten transactions.
Benefits of PNB Mini Statement Service
Given below are some of the advantages and benefits of availing of the PNB mini statement service:
- Since the OTPs are sent to the account holder’s registered number for authentication, this is one of the easiest and most secure ways to obtain account information.
- It provides a fair bit of mobility and accessibility, as the account holder can access the account details anywhere at any time.
- You can use this service to know the status of a cheque or apply to stop the payment of a cheque.
- You can also use this service to request a new chequebook.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
- SBI Mini Statement
- Canara Bank Mini Statement
- Indian Bank Mini Statement
- BOB Mini Statement
- UCO Bank Mini Statement
- Union Bank Mini Statement
- Axis Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Mini Statement
- IDBI Bank Mini Statement
- HDFC Bank Timings
- ICICI Bank Timings
- Canara Bank Timings
- Axis Bank Timings
- How to Add Bank Account in PhonePe
- HDFC Bank Account Closure
- How to Open a Bank Account
- What is IMPS
- Bank Timings
- How to Check Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account Closure
- Bank of Baroda Timings
- What is CIN Number
- What is VPA in UPI
- Lien Amount
- Principal Amount
- Canara Bank Customer ID
- HDFC Bank Customer ID
- Yes Bank Customer ID
- HDFC NetBanking
Top 10 Banks
FAQ's About PNB Mini Statement
How can PNB mini statements be seen without the internet?
If you do not have an internet connection, you can still view the PNB mini statement using the missed call or SMS banking service.
Is there any such limit to the number of enquiries that can be made using the app in a day or a month?
No, there is no limit to the number of enquiries that can be made for a PNB mini statement using the application in a day or month.
What is the actual use of the Mini statement?
The PNB mini statement can be used to access the details regarding the latest ten withdrawals or deposits.