IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
IDFC Bank or Infrastructure Development Finance Company is one of the leading private banks that offers easy and unsecured business loans to help expand your business to different paradigms and improve productivity. The bank offers business loans for a maximum of 48 months with flexible tenure options. These loans are available to sole proprietors, partnership firms, privately held companies, shopkeepers and self employed persons.
Features & Benefits of IDFC Business Loan
Have a look below at the significant features and benefits of IDFC Business Loan:
- The loan tenure is of up to 48 months for IDFC Business.
- The collateral-free funding is of up to Rs. 1 crore.
- The immediate eligibility for a business loan is up to Rs. 50 Lakhs based on banking.
- Customers can avail themselves of easy balance transfer and top-up facility.
- Simple documentation is required.
- Customers are provided with door to door service.
- One can make the repayment in convenient equated monthly instalments.
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC Business Loan
Following are the entities for IDFC Business Loan eligibility:
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Professionals like CA, Doctors, etc. or Self-employed Individuals
- Private Limited Companies
- Closely Held Limited Companies
Apart from that, MSMEs / Non-Individuals who can also apply for the loan include:
- Partnership Firms
- Private Ltd.
- Sole Proprietors
Further, each entity should meet the minimum requirements of:
- Minimum business vintage of 3 years
- Minimum turnover of Rs. 1 crore
IDFC Business Loan Fees and Charges
Visit the official website for the process of IDFC Business Loan Apply Online. Learn about business loan fees and charges in the below table:
|Processing Fee||Up to 3.5% of the loan amount|
|Repayment Instrument Swap Charges||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate / No Due Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Other Statutory / Mortgage Creation Charges / Facilitation Charges such as MOD, Stamp Duty or MOE||On actuals|
|Cancellation & Booking Charges||For cancellation after disbursal - • Rs 10000 - Before cheque encashment • Rs 10000 + Interest from the date of disbursement - Post cheque encashment/RTGS cases|
|Physical Repayment Schedule||Rs. 500|
|Physical Statement of Loan||Rs. 500|
|Cheque Swap Charges||Rs. 500|
|Document Retrieval Charges (per retrieval)||Rs. 500|
|Stamping Charges||As per actuals|
|Part Payment Charges||Part-payment is not allowed|
|Late Payment / Penal Charges / Default Interest / Overdue(Per Month)||2% of the EMI not paid or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)|
|EMI Pickup or Collection Charges||Rs. 350|
|EMI Bounce Charges||Rs. 400|
IDFC Business Loan Interest Rates
Check the below table to learn about IDFC Business Loan interest rates and eligibility:
|Rate of Interest||16.00% - 24.00%|
|Amount for Loan||INR 1,00,000 - INR 9,00,000|
|Repayment Tenure||12 months to 48 months|
|Age Criteria||25 Years - 68 Years|
|Business Existence||Minimum 3 Years (Minimum 1 Year in the same organisation)|
|Business PAT or Profit after tax (after two years)||In positive|
|Processing Fee||2.49% of the loan amount|
|Foreclosure Fee||5% of the principal outstanding amount (after six months of disbursal)|
Factors Affecting IDFC Business Loan Interest Rates
Here are some of the significant factors that affect IDFC Business Loan Interest Rates eligibility:
- Model of Business
- Applicant (Business Provider or Manufacturer)
- Outlook of Industry or Economy
- Past Track Record
- Customer’s Debt Servicing Ability
- Financial Ratios
- Business Vintage
Documents Required for IDFC Business Loan
Following essential documents are required to apply for an IDFC Business Loan:
- Identity Proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Passport)
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Bank Statement / Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement)
- Ownership Proof of Residence or Office
- Proof of Business Continuity - Any 5-Year Old Document (Sales Tax Challans / Bank Statement / Shops & Est. Certificate / IT Returns / Certificate of Incorporation or Partnership Deed)
- Passport Size Photographs (of Applicants as well as Co-Applicants)
- Certificate Letter on Business Letterhead stating final use of the business loan funds
How does the EMI Calculation Work for IDFC Business Loans?
The EMI or Equated Monthly Installment Equator Calculator helps compute the instalment value per month. The EMI Calculator for IDFC Business Loan calculates monthly EMIs easy and quick. We need to put the details such as the loan amount, rate of interest and tenure in the calculator to get the results.
See the below example that comprises of the Business Loan’s EMIs and Interests:
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthy Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|Rs. 8,00,000||16%||1||Rs. 72,585||Rs. 71,016||Rs. 8,71,016|
|Rs. 8,00,000||16%||2||Rs. 39,170||Rs. 1,40,092||Rs. 9,40,092|
|Rs. 8,00,000||16%||3||Rs. 28,126||Rs. 2,12,523||Rs. 10,12,523|
|Rs. 8,00,000||16%||4||Rs. 22,672||Rs. 2,88,267||Rs. 10,88,267|
How does IDFC Compare with Other Lenders?
You can avail of several benefits while applying for a business loan from IDFC bank. Check below the comparison of IDFC Business Loan with HDFC Business Loan and SBI Business Loan:
|Interest Rate||19.00% - 0.00%||11.90% - 21.35%||11.20% - 16.30%|
|Processing Fee||2.00%||Rs. 499||2.00% to 3.00%|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 9 Lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 Lakh||Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 100 Crore|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 48 Months||12 to 48 Months||12 to 48 Months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||Rs. 2,990||Rs. 2,628||Rs. 2,594|
|Part Payment Charges||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Allowed after 0 months at 3%|
|Foreclosure Charges||Allowed after 6 months at 4-5%||Allowed after 12 months at 2-4%||Allowed after 6 months at 3%|
|Eligible Age||25-65 Years||21-65 Years||21-65 Years|
|Minimum Years Required in Business||36 Months||36 Months||36 Months|
|Minimum Turnover Required||Rs. 12 Lakh||Rs. 1 Crore||Rs. 20 Lakh|
IDFC Business Loan Customer Care Number
The customer care number to apply for IDFC Business Loan is 1860 500 9900. Call anytime to learn about IDFC Business Loan Requirements.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Idfc First Bank's Calculators
Idfc First Bank's Other Products
Idfc First Bank's IFSC Codes
- Idfc First Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Idfc First Bank Chandigarh
- Idfc First Bank Chhattisgarh
- Idfc First Bank Delhi
- Idfc First Bank Gujarat
- Idfc First Bank Haryana
- Idfc First Bank Jharkhand
- Idfc First Bank Karnataka
- Idfc First Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Idfc First Bank Maharashtra
- Idfc First Bank Odisha
- Idfc First Bank Puducherry
- Idfc First Bank Punjab
- Idfc First Bank Rajasthan
- Idfc First Bank Tamil Nadu
- Idfc First Bank Telangana
- Idfc First Bank Tripura
- Idfc First Bank Uttarakhand
- Idfc First Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Idfc First Bank West Bengal
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- YES Bank Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is loan foreclosure?
Loan foreclosure is the amount of full repayment out of the remaining amount of loan you need to pay in a single payment rather than paying it in multi EMIs.
Who can apply for an IDFC Business Loan?
The entities like partnership firms, sole proprietors, privately held companies, self-employed persons and shopkeepers can apply for an IDFC Business Loan.
Does IDFC Bank provide business loans at the best rate?
Yes. IDFC Bank provides business loans at an interest rate of 16%.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a business loan in IDFC Bank?
To apply for a business loan in IDFC Bank, you need to provide at least one Officially Valid Document (Voter ID / Aadhaar / Passport / Driving license/) and PAN.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
The main aim of the introduction of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was the unprecedented endeavor of the “Housing For All” scheme to refurbish urban areas with affordable housing by 31st March 2022. The implementation of
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home
Personal Loan Types and Interest Rates
The Indian banking sector boasts different Personal Loan types to cater to the diverse set of financial requirements of the customer base. The bank offers its funds to borrowers without any security, making it a popul