InCred Financial Services
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From 10+ Lenders
Loans offered by InCred Financial Services
Features and Benefits of Incred Finance
- Customized products and solutions as per requirements.
- Higher loan thresholds.
- Flexible options for repayment.
- Customer-focused approach with a humane perspective towards lending.
- Caring and respectful processes with top-class customer support and service.
- Branch visits are not required along with facilities like online loan account management and instant loan sanction.
Incred Finance Overview
Incred Finance is a contemporary platform for financial services that makes use of data science and cutting-edge technology for seamless lending. Incred believes in making loans accessible and simplified.
- Incred Finance strives to do away with outdated and stringent processes for loans.
- The NBFC strives to implement simplified lending procedures while focusing on the unique circumstances/situations and requirements of customers.
- The NBFC has a vision to create a trustworthy, transparent and highest integrity financial institution that positively advances the socio-economic well-being of lower middle class to middle class Indian households while protecting the interests of all stakeholders.
- The mission is to stay relentless in the pursuit of continual innovation while fusing data science, technology and financial expertise for coming up with the best products for customers.
- The NBFC operates on the basis of its core principles like integrity, transparency and honesty along with commitment towards improving services continually.
- Incred Finance has four businesses as part of the Group, namely personal loans, SME business loans, education loans and digital MSME loans.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is InCred a bank?
InCred is registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company with the Reserve Bank of India.
Who is the owner of Incred finance?
Bhupinder Singh is the founder and CEO of InCred Finance India.
What does InCred do?
InCred is involved in the Indian financial market by providing long-term loans to individuals who are first time buyers of affordable housing, loans against property, and loans for home reconstruction.
Is InCred an NBFC?
InCred Financial Services Limited is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Non-Banking Financial Company.
Is InCred finance registered with RBI?
Yes, InCred is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a NBFC.
Where is InCred finance head office?
The InCred Finance head office is located in Gurugram, Haryana.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no