Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
You can smoothly apply for Shriram loan against property without any difficulties. There is a smooth Shriram loan against property online application procedure. You can get loans against residential property for getting money to cover various types of expenditure including business expansion/consolidation. You can also get the advantage of competitive Shriram loan against property interest rates.
Features & Benefits of Shriram Loan Against Property
- You can get loans between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 10 crores with a tenure of up to 25 years.
- You can enjoy flexible repayment options.
- There is minimal documentation along with a dedicated relationship manager.
- You can also enjoy attractive insurance products.
You can smoothly apply for a Shriram loan against property without any difficulties. There is a smooth Shriram loan against property online application procedure. You can get loans against residential property for getting money to cover various types of expenditure including business expansion/consolidation. You can also get the advantage of a competitive Shriram loan against property interest rates.
Shriram Loan Against Property Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be 24-70 years.
- Self-employed professional or salaried borrower.
- Minimum monthly salary of Rs. 30,000 is required for salaried professionals along with at least two years of work experience.
- Self-employed borrowers should be 24-70 and should have three years of experience in their chosen field.
Shriram Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
Processing fees are charged up to 0.50% of the loan amount or Rs. 5,000 whichever is more, along with applicable taxes. Pre-payment fees are zero for individual borrowers as well.
Documents Required for Shriram Loan Against Property
Here are the Shriram loan against property requirements in terms of documentation.
- KYC documents.
- Salary slips for the last two months.
- Last 6 months' bank statements with salary credits.
- Latest Form 16 for one year.
- KYC documents.
- Last two years’ ITR with financial documents.
- Director reports/audit reports with regard to companies.
- Last 6 months business banking details.
- Partnership deed/AOA-MOA/directors’ list/shareholding pattern.
How the EMI calculation works for Shriram loan against property?
You can enter or choose your loan amount, interest rate and tenure for getting the monthly amount that is payable.
How Shriram Compares with Other Lenders?
|HDFC Bank||8-8.95% per annum|
|IDFC First||8% per annum onwards|
|SBI||8.45-10% per annum|
|ICICI Bank||8.35-10% per annum|
Shriram Loan Against Property Customer Care
You can always contact 18001024345.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Interest Rates Spiked After RBI's Repo Hike
The Reserve Bank of India regulates the home loan criteria, which are constantly changing owing to numerous economic circumstances. Read the blog to learn more about the RBI and how its latest home loan guidelines wil
The Collateral World of Mortgaging Property
A mortgage is any immovable property that is given as a security or collateral against a loan for building a property. The party lending the money
The Definitive Guide: Acquire Home Loan From The Best Financial Banks
The present year 2021 has been identified as a good year to invest in homes due to the lower interest rate on home loans as well as the reducti