Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited
Tata Sons Limited, Tata Capital, was established in 2007 as a part of Tata Capital with two other companies, including Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited and Tata Securities Limited. TCFSL offers fund and fee-based financial services across several business sectors, including Commercial Finance, Wealth Management, Consumer Loans, Infrastructure Finance, Treasury Advisory, Private Equity, Credit Cards and Distribution and Marketing of Tata Cards.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited
|Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loans||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
Up to 2.5%
Up to ₹35L
Tenure(Up to 6 Years)
₹5L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(5 - 30 Years)
|Loan Against Property|
Up to 2%
₹10L - ₹3Cr
Tenure(1 - 20 Years)
1.5% - 2.5%
₹5L - ₹75L
Tenure(1 - 3 Years)
Features and Benefits of Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited
Tata Capital Housing Finance is the flagship subsidiary of the Tata Group and is registered as a financial services provider with the Reserve Bank of India. Tata Capital is mainly involved in providing a wide range of financial products and operates across various sectors of the Indian economy i.e. Commercial, Consumer Loans, Wealth Services and Marketing of Tata Cards. With over 200 branches spread over 140 cities in India, TCHFL has established itself as one of the leading commercial property and housing loans providers. Backed by over 150 years of experience, the Tata Group is able to offer customised products with easy application process, and robust after-sales service, which makes it the preferred lender in the country.
Given below are some of the benefits of getting a loan product from Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited:
- Tata Capital offers a wide range of loan options suited to meet any of your financial requirements. Tata offers personal loans as well as home loans and loans against property. The home loans can be availed to purchase a plot for land construction, balance transfer, home extension, etc.
- Tata offers some of the most attractive interest rate options in the loan market. You can easily avail a loan from Tata with interest rates starting from 7.25% per annum for the ideal candidate.
- Tata capital offers the highest home loan eligibility criteria. You really won’t have to settle for less while deciding on your dream home. You can take advantage of the Tata Capital Home Loan Calculator to see the loan offer that suits the best for you.
- You can be assured of a hassle-free repayment experience right from the first click to the loan closure. You can initiate your repayment schedule with lower amounts, and increase the EMI amount with the growth in income.
Services Offered by Tata Capital Housing Finance
Given below are some of the services offered by Tata Capital Housing Finance:
A personal loan can be defined as an unsecured credit line that can be availed without providing any collateral. Personal loan offers usually have lenient eligibility criteria, no restrictions on end-use, and attractive special offers. You can avail a personal loan from Tata Capital with interest rates starting at 10.99% per annum. The ideal applicant can get a maximum loan amount of Rs. 35 lakhs with a repayment tenure of up to six years. Given below are some of the advantages of a personal loan from Tata Capital:
- This a multi-purpose loan offering, Tata Capital has the right loan product for you whether it be for travel, studies, wedding, etc.
- The applicant will not have to pledge any collateral or security to avail this personal loan.
- You can also avail the overdraft facility to withdraw additional funds up to an agreed upon limit. Interest will be applicable only on the amount used.
- The borrower can pre-pay a part of the loan any time after 6 months of obtaining the loan. There are no charges or penalties for the same.
Who is Eligible?
Given below are some of the applicants who are eligible to avail a personal loan from Tata Capital:
- Salaried individuals with a minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000 are eligible to obtain a personal loan from Tata Capital.
- Students can apply with an eligible co-applicant to finance higher education or make big ticket acquisitions.
- Retired professionals who earn a monthly pension are eligible to apply for a personal loan.
Tata Capital offers home loan products that are tailor made to meet home purchase or construction needs. Further, they also offer balance transfer services through which the applicant can switch an existing home loan to lower interest rates. You can get a home loan from Tata Capital for amounts ranging from Rs. 5 lakhs up to Rs. 5 crores, with nominal interest rates starting at 7.25% per annum. Tata Capital’s years of service enables it to offer a seamless borrowing experience with minimal documentation requirements. Given below are some of the advantages of a Tata capital home loan:
- You can avail this loan for a number of property related uses like plot purchase, construction, balance transfer, etc.
- You can get this loan at lower interest starting at 7.25% per annum.
- You can use the cleverly designed Tata Capital Home loan calculator to determine the best loan offers for you.
- Tata Capital offers easy and flexible repayment options to reduce the additional burden on the borrower.
Who is Eligible?
Given below are some of the eligibility criteria that you will have to fulfill to avail a home loan from Tata Capital:
- The applicant must be between the ages of 24 and 65.
- Salaried applicants are required to have a minimum work experience of 2 years and a minimum salary of Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Self-employed applicants are required to have a minimum work experience of 3 years in their area of expertise.
- NRI applicants are required to be salaried employees with at least 3 years of experience.
A business loan is an unsecured credit line that can be availed to meet the working requirements of your business. You can avail this loan to boost your existing business, increase production, buy new equipment, take operations online, etc. The COVID-19 pandemic has left many businesses volatile and this multi-purpose business product is designed to meet your specific business needs. You can get a business loan from Tata Capital up to a maximum amount of Rs 75 lakhs. Given below are some of the advantages of this loan:
- These multifaceted products can be tailor made to suit your specific business requirement. You can use this loan to fund your capital, purchase new machinery, or enhance the organizational health.
- This loan can be availed without pledging any sort of collateral against the loan amount.
- You can follow a structured EMI plan with extended repayment plans of up to 36 months. Further, you can also plan your loan repayment in accordance with the cash flow of your business.
- The application process for this loan is fairly simple and requires minimal basic paperwork. Applicants can also take advantage of the lenient eligibility criteria.
Who is Eligible?
Business entities like Sole Proprietorship Firms, Partnership Firms, Private Limited Companies, hospitals, private labs, etc can avail this loan from Tata Capital. Self employed applicants are also eligible to avail this facility.
Loan Against Property
Did you know that you can use your home to meet your financial needs? You can use it to gain funds for your personal use, or to expand your business. The Tata Capital Loan Against Property can be availed to meet any of your specific monetary requirements. You can avail this loan with attractive interest rates and flexible repayment options. Given below are some of the advantages of a loan against property from Tata Capital:
- Tata Capital understands the need of urgent funds, which is why it offers instant approval and swift application processing.
- You can avail this loan by using a wide range of collateral options to fund your requirements. From pre-owned homes to commercial buildings, Tata Capital accepts a number of different property types as collateral.
- You can avail the Loan Against Property overdraft facility to meet any kind of extra financial requirements.
- Pre-existing Tata Capital customers can get pre-approved for a top-up loan.
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Corporate Office Details
Given below are the details of the Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited corporate office:
|Address||11th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013|
|Phone||1860 267 6060|
|Email ID||customercare.housing @tatacapital.com|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who is the owner of Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited?
Tata Capital is owned and controlled by the Tata Group. Currently, Mr. Rajiv Sabharwal is the CEO and Director of Tata Capital Limited.
Is Tata Capital a government company?
No, Tata Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tata Group.
Is Tata Capital regulated by the RBI?
Yes, since Tata Capital is registered with the RBI as a NBFC, it functions under the rules and regulations set by RBI.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Brokers: Find the Best Mortgage for Your Dream Home
Every borrower wants to unlock a great deal on their home loan, whether trying to buy their first house, their next piece of real estate or refinance their existing home loan. Access to the right tools and obtaining s
Government Increasing PMAY Funds to INR 79,000 Crore in Budget 2023
Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman, in her Union Budget 2023 speech, announced that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 is being allocated funds worth INR79,000 crores. Thi
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 - Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi