Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 5817.43 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Low to Moderate
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- TREPS Nov12.07%
- DAY T BILL Jan8.48%
- Export Import Bank of India Dec5.10%
- Union Bank of India Jan4.66%
- Indian Bank Dec4.27%
- Axis Bank Ltd Dec4.27%
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Nov3.85%
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Nov3.43%
- NTPC Ltd Dec3.41%
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd Dec3.41%
- Canara Bank Dec3.41%
- DAY T BILL Nov3.36%
- Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd Nov3.33%
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd Nov3.00%
- Bajaj Housing Finance Ltd Jan2.96%
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd Nov2.57%
- IIFL Wealth Management Ltd Nov2.57%
- IIFL Wealth Prime Ltd Nov2.57%
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Dec2.56%
- Bajaj Finance Ltd Jan2.54%
- HDFC Securities Ltd Dec2.38%
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Nov1.71%
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Nov1.71%
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Dec1.70%
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd Dec1.70%
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd Dec1.70%
- Vedanta Ltd Dec1.70%
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Ltd Dec1.28%
- DAY T BILL Dec0.85%
- Export Import Bank of India Jan0.85%
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd Jan0.85%
- JM Financial Services Ltd Jan0.84%
- Net Receivable Payable0.51%
- Punjab National Bank Nov0.36%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE