CITI Bank Home Loan
With CITI Bank Home Loans, you can get a loan of up to 10 Crores for your dream house. The bank offers dedicated loan assistance to help you decide which loan is the best for you. You only need to submit the documentation required for the online loan application. Once the CITI bank approves your application, your loan will be disbursed within 15 days.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check CITI Bank Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
CITI Bank Home Loan
Up to 2%
Up to ₹10Cr
Tenure(2 - 25 Years)
Features and Benefits of Citibank Home Loan
- Easily available home loan up to Rs. 10 crores.
- Alluring interest rates.
- The flexible repayment tenure for 25 years.
- 80% of a loan of the total value of your property.
- Flexibility to pay interest during construction time.
- Transparency on home loans interest rates (TBLR is an extended benchmark linked directly to the lending rate).
- Interest is calculated as per every day reducing balance.
- No guarantees are required for the sake of safety.
- 24*7 online access for home loan services.
- Get queries answered over call, chat or mail as per your convenience.
- You can even pay interest during the under-construction process.
- A good opportunity to save loan amount by parking your excess balances on your credit card.
Citibank Home Loan Overview
Buying a house is not a small decision to make. One has to plan the finances, look for EMIs, down payment, credit score, and many other factors. But with Citibank, there is nothing to worry about. You can easily apply for a Citibank home loan and avail the best deal as per your financial budget plans. The best part is that you can apply for a Citibank home loan online whenever you want. Its customer care service is also open 24*7.
- Home loan interest rates range between 6.65% and 7.19%
- Maximum home loan amount offered is INR 10 crores.
- Flexible repayment tenures with a maximum period of 25 years.
- Prefers a minimum 650 credit score.
Citibank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Eligibility Criteria||Salaried Individuals||Self-Employed Individuals|
|Nationality||Indian Citizen||Indian Citizen|
|Minimum Age||21 years (in case income is inconsiderable); 23 years (if earning)||21 years (in case income is inconsiderable); 23 years (if income considered)|
|Maximum Age||65 years during loan maturity||65 years during loan maturity|
|Work Experience or Business Continuation||2 years minimum||3 years minimum|
|Maximum loan||Rs. 10 crore||Rs. 10 crore|
Citibank Home Loan Fees and Charges
It is important to make a list of all the expenses to be charged by Citibank. Here is the list of all the home loan processing fees, prepayment charges, and so on:
|Application fee (it is non-refundable)||Up to Rs. 5,000. You have to pay this upfront for loan processing.|
|Booking fee (it is non-refundable)||Up to 0.40% of the disbursed loan amount. You have to pay this during the documentation process.|
|Part prepayment charges||
|Charges for NACH/SI/Cheque bounce||Rs. 500 for every instance|
|Penal interest||2% of the prevailing rate of interest on the outstanding principal loan amount for the defaulted time.|
Documents Required for Citibank Home Loan
|For Salaried Individual||For Self-Employed Individual|
|Application form with photograph and signature||Application form with photograph and signature|
|ID proof and address proof||ID proof and address proof|
|Approved Building Plan||Approved Building Plan|
|Bank statements of last 3 months||Bank statements of last 3 months|
|Salary-slips of last 3 months||Revenue generation statement of last 3 months|
|Submit Form 16 or Income Tax Returns||Submit profit and loss of your account of last 2 years by a certified CA|
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Citibank Home Loan?
Before you start paying your EMIs (Equated Monthly Investments), you must understand how EMI calculation works. The EMI calculation is done by considering the principal loan amount, interest rate and maximum tenure you apply for a Citibank home loan.
The formula for calculating the EMI amount is:
EMI = (P × R × (1+r)^n)/((1+r)^n-1)
The principal loan amount - P can range from ₹10 lakh to 10 crores.
The rate of interest - R is at 6.65%
The loan tenure - n can be up to 20 years.
Citibank Home Loan Customer Care Number
You can call on the following numbers for any queries:
- For Indian Citizens: 1860 210 2484
- For Overseas Citizens: +91 22 4955 2484
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Citi Bank's Calculators
Loan Home Page
Citi Bank's Other Products
Citi Bank's IFSC Codes
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Citibank have a fixed rate of interest on a home loan?
Citibank offers semi-fixed and variable rates of interest on a home loan.
How to apply for a home loan in Citibank online?
To apply for a Citibank home loan, you need to visit the official Citibank website. Click on the home loan option. Again click on Apply Online below the first home loan option. Fill in all the details and press the Submit button. Once the bank validates your documents and property valuation, they will disburse your loan amount to your bank account.
How to check Home Loan Status in Citibank?
You can track your Citibank home loan status using an online account. You just need to enter your application reference number. You can also visit the nearest Citibank branch to get all -the real-time updates.
Does Citibank check for CIBIL Score for Home Loan?
The minimum CIBIL score required while you apply for a Citibank home loan is 650.
What is the maximum and minimum home loan amount I can get from Citibank?
The maximum home loan amount is Rs. 10 crores, and the minimum home loan amount is one lakh.
How to repay the home loan EMI?
Citibank offers several options to repay your home loan. You can use the Standing Instruction with the bank or through the National Automated Clearing House.
Is it possible to get approval on a home loan before and avail it later?
Yes, Citibank allows for the approval of your home loan before and avails it later. It all depends on your income and repayment ability. Once the property to be purchased is verified, you can avail of the actual loan. But one factor that can stimulate this is whether your property meets the Citibank credit or not for final approval.
What is the loan to value amount that can be received from the bank?
80% of the total property price is provided as the total home loan amount by Citibank. This also depends on the valuation of your property, and the evaluation is done after submitting the application.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (TNREGINET)
When considering buying or selling a property, it will be imperative to check whether the property has an encumbrance certificate available. This is essential as one will have access to information
Renting vs. Buying: Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision
Having a home of one's own is a significant aspect of living. However, choosing between buying and renting has an effect on your financial situation, way of life, and personal goals. You can choose