Clix Capital Loan Against Property
Loan Against Property Banks
Clix Capital LAP
14.99% - 24.99%
Up to 10%
Up to ₹2Cr
Tenure(1 - 20 Years)
Features and Benefits of Clix Capital Loan Against Property
You can get loans up to Rs. 50 lakh along with simple and minimal documentation when applying LAP at Clix Capital. Other benefits include doorstep services, quick agent response and loan tenures up to 15 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Clix Capital Loan Against Property
Here is the prevailing Clix Capital loan against property eligibility criteria that you should keep in mind:
- You should be 18 years old and above when applying for a LAP and under 65 during loan tenure completion.
- You are a salaried or self employed borrower.
- Your annual household income exceeds Rs. 3 lakh.
If you meet these Clix Capital loan against property requirements, you are certainly eligible for a LAP application.
Clix Capital Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
|Pre-payment charges||For less than twelve months, you will have to pay six percent of the outstanding loan amount as prepayment charges. For 12 to 24 months of time frame, you will have to pay five percent of the outstanding principal amount as prepayment charges. For a loan tenure of more than 24 months, you will have to pay four percent of the outstanding principal amount as prepayment charges.|
|Penal Interest||Maximum of 3 percent on the overdue monthly instalment|
|PDC/NACH/ESC Bounce Charges||INR 500 (at maximum)|
|Swap charges||INR 1000 (at maximum)|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||INR 20,000 in addition to applicable interest rate|
|Document Retrieval||INR 1000 (at maximum)|
|Issuance of NOC||INR 500 (at maximum)|
|Issuance of Statement of Account||INR 500 (at maximum)|
|Any change or modification||2 percent of the outstanding loan amount|
Clix Capital Loan Against Property Interest Rates
You can get a loan against property from Clix Capital at a minimum interest rate of 17%. Clix Capital offers floating interest rates which allows you to save on the interest component when the Repo Rate falls.
Documents Required for Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Filled-up and signed application form.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- ID proof (Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License or any Government ID).
- Address proof (any identity proof with address or utility bills of the last two months).
- Latest pay slip or Form 16 for present year.
- Self employed borrowers have to provide updated bank statements with savings and entries for the last 6 months and latest Form 16 along with last three months’ salary or income slip.
How the EMI Calculation Process works for Clix Capital Loan Against Property
The EMI Calculation process for Clix Capital loan against property is quick and easy. All you have to do is, enter the loan tenure, principal amount, applicable interest rate and repayment tenure. Your equated monthly instalments for the loan will be displayed on the screen.
How Does Clix Capital Compare with Other Lenders?
|Name of the Financial Institute||Rate of Interest per annum|
|Clix Capital Interest rate starts from 17%|
|State Bank of India||8.40% - 8.80%|
|HDFC||7.50% - 10.30%|
|LIC Housing Finance||7.50% - 10.50%|
|Godrej Housing Finance||7.99% - 10.99%|
|ICICI Bank||7.85 % - 9.50%|
|Bajaj Finserv||8.35% onwards|
|Axis Bank||7.90% - 9.30%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||9.50% - 11.70%|
Clix Capital Loan Against Property Customer Care Number
You can contact them at 1800 200 9898.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Clix Capital's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capri Global Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What does Clix Capital do?
Clix Capital is a non-banking financial company and offers several products in commercial and retail lending, vehicle leasing, industrial equipment, health equipment and corporate loan.
Is Clix Capital an NBFC?
Clix Capital is an advanced NBFC. It provides loans easily and quickly to every borrower in India.
Is Clix Capital registered with the RBI?
Yes. Clix Capital is registered with the Reserve Bank of India and is also controlled by it. Currently, the company is trying to extend its credit facilities, customer base, partnership firms, companies and legal entities.
Where is Clix Capital’s head office?
The head office of Clix Capital is situated at 901b, 9th Floor, Two Horizon Center, DLF Phase 5, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
How many branches of Clix Capital are there in India?
There are a total of 13 branches of Clix Capital in 13 different cities in India. The cities are Gurugram (HQ), Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune and Rajkot.
What is the interest rate of Clix Capital?
The interest rate provided at Clix Capital varies from 14.99% to 24.99% p.a.
What is the customer care number of Clix Capital?
The customer care number of Clix Capital is 1800-200-98-98. You can call at this number anytime between 9:30 am-6:30 pm. Alternatively, you can write an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both services are free.
Who is the CEO of Clix Capital?
Rakesh Kaul is the CEO and Executive Director of Clix Capital.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan y