Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
Apply for Loan Against Property(LAP)
Features & Benefits of Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
Deutsche bank offers an array of benefits with a loan against property.
Purpose: The sole intent of Deutsche Bank loan against property is to meet loan applicant’s financial obligations. Applicants can count on their residential as well as commercial property as a collateral to avail a LAP.
Loan Amount: At maximum Deutsche bank offers 75% of the property value as a loan against property. This amount can go up to 15 crores.
Repayment Tenure: Deutsche bank offers flexible loan repayment tenure up to 15 years.
Loan Processing: Loan procedure is transparent and no hidden costs are involved.
Customised Loan: Deutsche bank offers customisation as a major benefit. Self-employed individuals can customise their loan against property as per their requirements. With loan customisation borrowers get better repayment options.
Prepayment charges: Prepayment charges vary from 2 to 4 percent of the outstanding debt based upon completed loan repayment tenure. .
Processing Fee: 2 percent of the sanctioned amount is levied as processing fees. These charges are paid as an up front amount.
Overdraft Facility: Deutsche bank offers an overdraft facility which allows loan borrowers to use approved loans up to a certain limit. With this, the borrower pays the interest amount only on the used debt.
Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property Overview
|Deutsche Loan Against Property
|Rate of Interest
|Is determined after risk assessment
|For Residential Properties: At max up to INR 15 Crore For Commercial Properties: At max up to INR 5 Crore
|Loan Repayment Tenure
|5 years to 15 years
|2 percent of the sanctioned loan amount plus applicable taxes
Customers can apply for a property-based loan by pledging both business and residential properties as security. Deutsche Bank offers Loan Against Property up to 15 crores in a timely and hassle-free manner. Apply for a Deutsche bank loan against property and benefit from a flexible loan payback period of up to 15 years. Deutsche Bank offers mortgage loans up to 15 crores. LAP is available to both salaried and self-employed workers.
- Higher loan amounts up to 15 crores.
- Flexible repayment tenure up to 15 years.
- Quick processing and disbursal of funds.
- Insurance plans for customers’ loan against property
- Minimal documentation and quick disbursal
Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
|Processing and Administration fees
|Prepayment Charges and Associated Terms
|LAP with fixed rate of interest:
|Charges levied on unsuccessful execution of SI (Standing Instruction) towards payment [Cheque or ECS or NACH]
|LAP Balance Transfer
|For a balance transfer at max 0.5 percent of the outstanding loan amount has to be paid as transfer fee.
|LAP Interest Rate
|As per risk assessment
|Based upon state stamp duty charges
|Documentation Retrieval Charges
Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property Interest Rates
The Deutsche bank loan against property interest rate is determined by a number of factors, including the property type and value, risk assessment, location, applicant's credibility, age, repayment history, and so on. To learn about the applicable interest rates based on creditworthiness, loan applicants can call the bank executives at their toll-free numbers.
Factors affecting Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property Interest Rates
The Loan against property interest rates are affected by various factors.
CIBIL Score: When determining interest rates, Deutsche Bank considers the credit score. Lower interest rates are associated with a good credit/CIBIL score, whereas higher interest rates are associated with a bad credit/CIBIL score.
Property Type and Value: The type of mortgaged property and its market value are factors that account to the computation of the applicable interest rate. Deutsche bank approves a loan against property with a lower interest rate if the property has a higher market value.
Repayment Tenure: Longer loan payback terms result in lower interest rates, while shorter loan repayment terms result in higher interest rates.
Type of Interest Rates: Deutsche Bank offers a loan against property with variable interest rates that change according to the RBI's repo rate.
Documents Required for Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
Deutsche bank offers a quick and hassle free documentation process. Borrowers need to prepare following documents beforehand to avail Deutsche bank loan against property with utmost ease:
Documents For Salaried Individuals
- Duly filled application form along with photographs
- Residence Proof: Aadhar card/ Ration card/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill/ Voter card (Any one)
- Identity Proof: Voter card/ Driving Licence/ Aadhar card/ Employee ID (Any one)
- Bank statement (six months) as income proof
- Salary slip (last six months)
- A document set containing photocopies of all mentioned documents
- Form 16 and ITR
Documents For Self-Employed Individuals
- Financial statement ( 3 years) certified by CA
- Residence Proof: Aadhar card/ Ration card/ Utility bills/ Voter card
- Identity Proof: Voter card/ Driving Licence/ Aadhar card/ Employee ID
- Bank statement (six months)
- Profit loss statement for last 3 years
- Photocopies of submitted documents
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property?
The Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property EMI calculation revolves around three factors i.e. loan amount, repayment tenure, and Deutsche bank Loan Against Property Interest Rate. Based upon these values, bank EMI calculation works. Interest rate plays an important role in EMI calculation as the monthly instalment is divided into two components i.e. principal component and interest component.
Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property Customer Care Number
Customers with loan against property requests, and queries can get in touch with bank executives by dialling toll free number 18602666601. NRI loan applicants can call on +91 22 6601 6660.
To get details through message SMS
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Against Property Advisor Now!
Deutsche Bank's Calculators
Deutsche Bank's Other Products
Loan Against Property By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- IndiaBulls Loan Against Property
- Canara Bank Loan Against Property
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property
- YES Bank Loan Against Property
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property
- Hero FinCorp Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property
- IDBI Bank Loan Against Property
- Digikredit-SME Corner Loan Against Property
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Loan Against Property
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Loan Against Property
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Loan Against Property
- Godrej Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Vastu Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- HDFC Sales Loan Against Property
- Capital First Ltd. Loan Against Property
- Home First Finance Company Loan Against Property
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Loan Against Property
- Hero Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Loan Against Property
- Clix Capital Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Loan Against Property
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Loan Against Property
- L&T Finance Loan Against Property
- HSBC Loan Against Property
- Reliance Capital Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- IIFL Finance Loan Against Property
- InCred Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Piramal Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Edelweiss Financial Services Loan Against Property
- Aadhar housing Finance Loan Against Property
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Loan Against Property
- Capri Global Loan Against Property
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property
- Arka Fincap Limited Loan Against Property
- Cholamandalam Finance Loan Against Property
- Emirates NBD Loan Against Property
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Deutsche Bank check the CIBIL Score of individuals before sanctioning their loan against property?
Yes, Deutsche Bank checks the CIBIL score of the applicant before sanctioning a loan. A score of 750 or above is considered to be a good score by the bank.
What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail against the property?
The maximum loan amount that Deutsche bank offers against residential properties is INR 15 crores. However, LAP on commercial properties is restricted to INR 5 crores. The maximum amount that can be disbursed thoroughly depends upon the repayment capacity of the borrower. At max, the bank will offer 75% of the loan value.
Who can be the co-applicant in Deutsche bank LAP?
Applicants can make a spouse their co-applicant in the LAP application. Additionally, adding employed co-applicants improves loan approval chances at lower interest rates. To know who else can be a co-applicant for your loan against property get in touch with the bank executive.
Why should you opt for a LAP instead of a Top-Up loan?
Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property has certain advantages over a Top-up Loan. These are higher loan amounts, lower interest rate and flexible repayment tenure.
What are the KYC documents I will have to submit to apply for a loan against property from Deutsche Bank?
Deutsche bank asks for specific KYC documents including identity proof, residence proof, and age proof.
Can you get an Overdraft facility on LAP from Deutsche Bank?
Yes, Deutsche Bank offers LAP with an overdraft facility or EMI repayment option.
Is it mandatory to open a Deutsche Bank account to avail a LAP?
It is not mandatory to have an account in Deutsche Bank to avail a LAP. Although, the executive might ask you to open an account.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental in
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding loa
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan you