DHFL Home Loan
DHFL home loan is the foremost solution to realise your dream of buying a new home. DHFL housing loans come with a slew of benefits, such as realistic eligibility criteria, easy installment, flexible loan repayment period, and a simple loan procedure. With minimal documentation and home loan interest rates starting from 8.75%, take your home, home today. The presence of flexible loan repayment tenure allows you to spread out your payments at your convenience.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check DHFL Home Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of DHFL Home Loan
DHFL Home Loan has several amazing features tailored to offer multiple benefits to its customers.
Loans for All
DHFL offers loans to all salaried and self-employed individuals who meet the eligibility criteria of the home loan.
Piramal Finance demands minimal documentation to ensure a hassle-free and easy processing of a home loan application.
Applying for a DHFL Home Loan is quite easy. You simply need to fill in the application form and submit all the required documents. Soon, you will receive a call from DHFL's relationship manager and start the process at your convenience. The online home loan application has made the process simpler and easier.
Home Loan EMI that Fits Your Pocket
DHFL offers you the flexibility to choose from the floating or a fixed interest rate while you opt for a home loan. If you opt for a loan up to 90% of the property purchase price, you have a higher probability of turning your dream of owning a home into a reality.
Flexibility of Repayment of the Home Loan
DHFL offers a plethora of options to choose from to create a home loan structure that matches your requirements. You get flexibility in the loan tenure, foreclosure and prepayment.
With a home loan comes tax benefits. Under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you can claim up to ₹1.5 lakhs on the principal amount, stamp duty, and the registration charges of the housing loan.
DHFL Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
The DHFL Home Loan eligibility criteria typically depend on the borrower's employment profile and status. Given below are some significant aspects to keep in mind while applying for DHFL Home Loan:
For Salaried Individuals
- The age of the individual applying for the loan must be between 21 years and 70 years.
Note: This home loan can be availed only for the time an individual is earning an income.
- Individuals employed under the following can apply for the loan:
- Private sector
- Government institution
- MNCs or related companies
- Partnership firms
- Public sector
- Proprietorship concern
- NGOs or related organisations
For Self-Employed Individuals
- The individual applying for the loan must have attained an age of 23 years and must not be more than 70 years at the tenure end.
- Self-employed individuals can either be architects, doctors, business owners, partners of partnership firms, proprietors, etc.
DHFL Home Loan Fees and Charges
|CERSAI Registry/Modification Charges||For loans up to ₹5 Lakh – ₹50 For loans above ₹5 Lakh – ₹10 lakh|
|Technical Fees (for additional property or property situated outside geographic limit or for pre technical)||Within 60 km radius: ₹500 (for the first visit) and ₹750 (for subsequent visits) No charges beyond 60 km|
|Valuation fee in Construction Linked Loan cases||First visit: ₹500 No charges for subsequent visits thereafter|
|Part-Prepayment Charges||Within 6 months from 1st disbursement: No prepayment allowed
After 6 months:
|Foreclosure charges||Within 6 months from 1st disbursement: No foreclosure allowed
After 6 months:
|Overdue Charges on default instalment (EMI/Pre-EMI)||18% p.a. on the outstanding amount|
|Demand Draft/Pay Order issuance charges||₹150/lakh or actual bank charges, whichever is higher|
|Statement of account/ provisional IT certificates||1st time: No charges Subsequent: ₹250|
|Custodial Fee for property documents in closed loans||₹500 per month (post 60 days from Loan Closure Date)|
|Document retrieval charges on the closure of loan||For loans up to Rs. 10 Lakh: ₹1,000 For loans above Rs. 10 Lakh: ₹2,000|
Documents Required for DHFL Home Loan
The documents that you have to submit while applying for a home loan include the following:
- PAN card
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of photo/name
- Address proof (any one of the following):
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Utility bills like telephone bill/electricity bill etc.
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of photo/name and address.
- A salaried person has to provide any of the following income proof documents:
- Last 3 months' salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements from the previous six months and payslips
- Documentation of the collateralised property
- Self Employed Person has to furnish any of the following income proofs:
- ITR for the previous two years, with computation
- CA audited financials wherever applicable
- 6 months primary bank statement
- Passport size photographs
- Co-applicant: Having a co-applicant for a DHFL home loan is obligatory. A woman co-applicant is mandatory in specific conditions such as:
- When a co‐applicant is a spouse or any first blood relative like siblings, parents or children who have attained the maturity age (s.t. income-ownership grid)
- All co-owners of property must be on a loan structure.
- Friends cannot be made co‐applicants (allowed only if they are coming in the capacity of Shareholder/Partners/Directors).
You have to furnish all the documents during the application to get your DHFL home loan approved.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for DHFL Home Loan?
You can calculate your Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs) by determining the principal loan amount, maximum tenure offered by DHFL and the rate of interest. You can use the formula given below to calculate the monthly EMI you have to pay on DHFL Home Loan.
EMI = (P × R × (1+r)^n)/((1+r)^n-1)
- The principal loan amount: P can range from ₹10 lakh to more than ₹75 lakhs.
- The rate of interest: R is at 8.75%
- The loan tenure: n can be up to 20 years
You can also use the DHFL home loan EMI calculator or Urban Money's Home Loan EMI calculator and plan your finances accordingly.
DHFL Home Loan Customer Care Number
For any queries or information related to DHFL Home Loans, you can call on the DHFL home loan customer care number, which is 18002666444. You can also connect to them via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Dhfl's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
How much time does the DHFL home loan application take for approval?
Typically, it takes from 3 to 15 days, subject to property documentation offered by the home loan applicant, to get the approval on the home loan application.
Do part-prepayments have any effects on your EMIs?
Yes, part-prepayment has an impact on your EMIs. It decreases the principal amount, which in turn, lowers the amount of interest you must pay. As a result, your EMIs become cheaper.
Is it possible to get a home loan for the entire purchase amount?
No. According to the RBI guidelines, a lender cannot provide 100% of the home loan amount. However, you may get a home loan for about 80% to 90% of the purchase price of the property, depending on the lender you have opted for. However, you would need to make a down payment of the remaining amount on your own.
How can I get an estimation of the loan amount?
The simplest way to determine the eligibility of the home loan and its EMI is to make use of the Calculator available on Urban Money’s website. It’s a free online tool that lets you plan your loan in a clearer and more efficient way.
Do we get any tax benefits on DHFL Home Loan?
Under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you can claim up to ₹1.5 lakhs on the registration cost, stamp duty charges and principal amount of the housing loan.
What is the maximum loan amount and loan tenure offered by DHFL?
With DHFL, you can avail of a maximum loan amount of ₹75 lakh (or more, in some cases) and a loan tenure of up to 25 years.
How can you improve your eligibility for the home loan?
There are several ways you can increase the chances of getting a home loan. Some of these include improving your credit score, paying off all your existing loans and getting a well-structured repayment plan.
What are the factors that determine home loan eligibility?
Your home loan eligibility depends on various factors, including your credit score, age, occupation, income, credit history, etc.
Does DHFL offer loans to buy a plot/land?
Yes. You can get a loan to buy a land/plot from DHFL. Please get in touch with the DHFL customer care representative for more details.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 – Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Home Loan For Women 2023
Home loans for women is offered by many lending institutions operating in India. One can claim a loan amount from anywhere between Rs 2 Lakhs to upto Rs 10 Crores. The interest rate offered on the home loan to women c