Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
It is easy to apply for Edelweiss home loan, especially taking the convenient Edelweiss home loan online application procedure into account. You will get attractive Edelweiss home loan interest rates as well. Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd is a housing finance company which provides a variety of home loan solutions for customers. Customers from both the self employed and salaried categories are eligible to apply. There is also an Assessed Income Program through which home loans are given to customers who may not always have formal income documents. Big and small home loans up to Rs. 25 lakh are offered to customers.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan Eligibility
Edelweiss Home Loan Overview
It is easy to apply for Edelweiss home loan, especially taking the convenient Edelweiss home loan online application procedure into account. You will get attractive Edelweiss home loan interest rates as well. Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd is a housing finance company which provides a variety of home loan solutions for customers. Customers from both the self-employed and salaried categories are eligible to apply. There is also an Assessed Income Program through which home loans are given to customers who may not always have formal income documents. Big and small home loans up to Rs. 25 lakh are offered to customers.
Edelweiss Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Here are the Edelweiss home loan requirements and the documents required for Edelweiss home loans:
- Latest salary slip/certificate for salaried borrowers and last 2 years’ IT returns for self-employed borrowers with CA certification.
- Salaried borrowers have to provide Form 16 or PF statement or appointment letter (in case of salary in cash) while self-employed borrowers have to provide last two years’ profit and loss statement and balance sheet along with schedules and annexure.
- Bank statements for the last 3-6 months.
- Age and Identity Proof.
Edelweiss Home Loan Customer Care Number
1-800-102-6371 is the customer care number.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Edelweiss Financial Services's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Is a Home Loan A Tax Saving Deduction?
Yes you can save taxes up to Rs. 1.5 lakh on principal repayment of your home loan under Section 80C. You can also get savings up to Rs. 2 lakh on interest repayments under Section 24.
What is The Minimum Salary For A Home Loan?
The minimum salary is usually Rs. 25-30,000.
Can I Take Two Home Loans at a Time?
Yes you can take two home loans together if you are eligible and have the repayment ability.
When does The Loan Repayment Period Start?
The repayment period begins from the month after the one in which the loan has been disbursed.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 – Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Home Loan For Women 2023
Home loans for women is offered by many lending institutions operating in India. One can claim a loan amount from anywhere between Rs 2 Lakhs to upto Rs 10 Crores. The interest rate offered on the home loan to women c