Fullerton India Home Loan
A non-banking financial organisation called Fullerton India Credit Company Limited, or FICCL, provides specialised home loan options for a range of uses, including the purchase, building, extending, and renovating real estate. Fullerton India, also known as Fullerton Grihashakti, offers consumers home loans with affordable interest rates starting at 9%. Furthermore, FICCL offers fewer qualifying requirements for house loan applications than other lenders.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Fullerton India Home Loan Eligibility
Features & Benefits of Fullerton India Home Loan
Found your perfect home but are low on funds? The Non-Banking Financial Company, Fullerton India, aids a home buyer by providing a loan of up to INR 5 crores with a convenient repayment tenure of up to 30 years. The Fullerton India home loan is offered under the scheme name ‘Fullerton Grihashakti’ at an interest rate of 9.50% onwards, with working women receiving concessional rates.
The features and benefits of the Fullerton India housing loan are given below:
- The loan amount is between INR 5 lakhs and INR 5 crores, up to 90% of the property
- The interest rates for home loans start at 9.5% per year.
- Duration of repayment is maximum at 30 years
- The processing fee is minimal
- Loans for a variety of purposes, including the purchase of a new or used home or building lot, construction, home remodelling projects, and home additions, are provided
- Both paid employees, and independent contractors can apply for loans.
- Subsidy for PMAY Home Loans for Eligible Clients
- Effortless documentation procedure
Fullerton India Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Fullerton India home loan eligibility criteria must be met by borrowers. One can consider the following:
- Must be an employee of an MNC, PSUs or Central or State government
- Private listed companies, partnerships or proprietorship
- Partnership firms
- Private limited companies/ unlisted/ closely held companies
- Self-employed businesspersons or sole proprietors
- Self-employed professionals
Factors Affecting Fullerton India Home Loan Eligibility
For you, banks and other financial institutions have made it simpler than before. The lender must confirm that you are qualified for a mortgage loan; after all, they entrust you with their money. As a result, scrutiny is appropriate. The factors affecting Fullerton India home loan eligibility include the following:
The acceptance of a loan application is highly influenced by age. It is simpler to obtain a loan with a longer term the younger you are. If you are or are getting close to retirement, banks and other financial institutions might be wary.
Income and Occupation
Unusual employment that is dangerous gives little security, or have erratic income streams may make lenders doubt your capacity to repay the loan in a timely manner. Your job's frequent adjustments will likewise be detrimental. A reliable source of income increases the likelihood of securing a loan quickly.
History of Property
In addition to their customary legal and technical examinations, lenders will assess the likelihood of structural collapse if the property you wish to borrow money against is very old. In such circumstances, the lender may consider other existing properties and assets before approving the loan.
Maintaining a strong credit score is vital because lenders look at the applicant's credit history before approving a loan. Unfortunately, your application can be turned down if you have a very low credit score or numerous outstanding loans.
Before approving the loan, the number of dependents/co-applicants, such as spouses, children, or parents, is also determined. The more dependents you have, the less disposable income you will have, and the less probable it is that you will be able to repay the debt. This may impede your ability to obtain a mortgage.
Fullerton India Home Loan Fees and Charges
When you apply for a Fullerton India home loan, the following fees and charges are incurred by the bank:
- Processing fee of up to 3% of the home loan amount.
- Documentation fee ranges between INR 1500-3000 and depends upon the amount of loan
- Application fee ranges between INR 2500-6000 and depends upon the amount of loan
- A charge of INR 500 will be incurred on each set of duplicate document
- There are no foreclosure charges on floating rate of interest
- A percentage of 5% - 7% is charged as foreclosure charges on a fixed rate of interest
Documents Required for Fullerton India Home Loan
The documents required for the Fullerton India home loan are given below:
|PAN card||Driving License|
|Voter’s ID Card||Employee Card in the case of salaried employees|
|Past 6 months bank statements||Financial report audited by CA|
|Form 16 of 2 years||Past two years of ITR|
|Salary slips of last 3 months|
|Aadhaar card||Ration card|
|Recent utility bills like electricity bill or water bill||Property tax|
How does the EMI calculation work for Fullerton India Home Loan?
If you figure out your EMIs before even applying for a loan, your task can become easier and less complicated in the long run. Utilise the Urban Money home loan EMI calculator to determine the optimal loan term, interest rate, and loan amount. However, you may figure out the EMIs manually using the formula below:
EMI = (P × r × (1+r)^n)/((1+r)^n-1)Here,
- "P" stands for the principal amount,
- "r" for the interest rate
- "n" for the length of the loan
Fullerton India Home Loan Customer Care Number
With its customers, Fullerton India is steadfastly committed to building a successful and long-lasting partnership. Every time you interact with them, they aim to provide "best in class" service. In case of any query, you can contact Fullerton India home loan at the toll-free number - 1800 103 6001 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday, excluding holidays.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Fullerton India's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Fullerton India Provide Home Loans at the best rate?
Fullerton India provides home loans beginning from a 9.50% interest rate.
What is the interest rate of a Home Loan in Fullerton India?
The interest rate of home loans in Fullerton India begins from 9.50% p.a.
What are the benefits Fullerton India Provides on Home Loan?
The benefits Fullerton India provided on home loans are the convenience of applying for the loan online, availability of a home loan calculator, flexibility in repayment tenure, and competitive interest rates.
Does Fullerton India have a fixed rate of interest on a home loan?
Fullerton India offers both fixed and floating rate of interest on a home loan. The rate of interest starts from 9.50% p.a.
How to check Housing Loan Status in Fullerton India?
To check your housing loan status in Fullerton India, you can contact customer care at (+91) 18001036001.
Does Fullerton India check for CIBIL Score for Home Loan?
Yes, Fullerton India checks for CIBIL score for a home loan.
What is the maximum and minimum housing loan amount I can get from Fullerton India?
You can get the maximum housing loan amount from Fullerton India, which is INR 5 lakhs and INR 5 crores respectively.
What are the KYC documents I must submit to apply for a home loan from Fullerton, India?
The KYC documents must be submitted to apply for a home loan from Fullerton India. The documents are identity proof, income proof and residence proof.
Will I be charged a penalty for not paying my EMI on the Fullerton India housing loan?
Any delay in the payment of EMI will result in a penalty of an increased rate of interest of 2% per month on the total payable amount.
What is the processing fee on the Fullerton India home loan?
A processing fee of up to 3% of the amount of the home loan is charged by Fullerton India.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 – Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Home Loan For Women 2023
Home loans for women is offered by many lending institutions operating in India. One can claim a loan amount from anywhere between Rs 2 Lakhs to upto Rs 10 Crores. The interest rate offered on the home loan to women c