HDFC Sales Home Loan
HDFC Sales offers a variety of home loan products for customers across segments. There are several types of loans for purchases of various kinds of properties including new apartments from developers or homes from development authorities or even for resale units. You can conveniently apply for HDFC Sales home loan and take advantage of the HDFC Sales home loan online application procedure. There are competitive HDFC Sales home loan interest rates on offer for applicants as well.
Features of HDFC Sales Home Loans
- Loans can be availed for the purchase of flats, bungalows and row-houses from private construction companies in approved projects.
- HDFC Sales provides loans on purchases from Development Authorities.
- Loans can be availed for the purchase of properties from existing Apartment Owners Association/Co-operative Housing Society/Development Authorities settlements or privately built-up homes.
- Loans are also provided for leasehold properties.
- Acts as a legal and technical expert for making the right property choice.
Benefits of HDFC Sales Home Loans
- Fully Digitized Process: With HDFC Sales, you can apply for a home loan from the comfort of your home. Once the loan is sanctioned, you can access your home loan account through the company’s website, request disbursement, check your account statement and retrieve your interest certificate.
- Flexible Repayment Plans: With tailor-made repayment plans, you can customize your home loans according to your requirements.
- Minimal Documentation: The hassle-free documentation process makes the HDFC Sales Home Loan application swift and easy.
- Round-the-Clock Assistance: With 24/7 assistance at every step, you can ask queries and get help through chat on the website and via WhatsApp.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Sales Home Loans
|Applicant’s Age||21 - 65 Years|
|CIBIL Score||750 or above|
|Maximum Tenure||30 Years|
|Financial Position||The current and future financial standing of the applicant will determine the loan amount that will be sanctioned to you|
|Credit History||A positive credit history with no liabilities standing will create a positive impact|
Fees and Charges for HDFC Home Loans
|Processing Fees||0.50% on the loan amount or INR 3,000 (whichever is higher)|
|Retention Amount||50% of applicable fees + applicable taxes|
|External opinion fees||
|Property Insurance||Insurance is directly payable to the insurance provider|
|Late Repayments||Liable to pay additional interest upto 24% p.a.|
|Statutory and regulatory charges||All the applicable charges shall be paid by the customer|
|Cheque Dishonoured||INR 300|
|PDC Swap||Upto INR 500|
|Disbursement Cheque Cancellation Charge Post Disbursement||Upto INR 500|
|Re-Appraisal Of Loan After 6 Months From Sanction||Upto INR 2,000+taxes|
|Reversal of Provisional Prepayment under HDFC Maxvantage Scheme||INR 250+ applicable taxes|
HDFC Sales Home Loans Interest Rates
HDFC Sales provides attractive and competitive interest rates on your home loans. Interest rates start from 6.70% p.a. Both fixed and floating interest rates are available.
Given below are the loan amounts sanctioned against interests based on certain criteria.
On the Basis of Credit Score
|CIBIL Score above 750||6.70% onwards|
Loan Amount upto INR 30 Lakhs
|For Women||6.75%- 7.25%|
Loan Amount Ranging from INR 30.1 Lakhs to INR 75 Lakhs
Loan Amount Ranging from INR 75.01 Lakhs and Above
|For Women||7.10%- 7.60%|
|CRITERIA||ADJUSTABLE FIXED RATES||FIXED FIXED RATES|
|Upto INR 30 Lakhs||6.95% - 7.45%||7.40%- 7.90%|
|INR 30.1 Lakhs- INR 75 lakhs||7.20% - 7.70%||7.55% - 8.05%|
|INR 75 Lakhs and above||7.30% - 7.80%||7.65% - 8.15%|
|CRITERIA||ADJUSTABLE FIXED RATES||FIXED FIXED RATES|
|Upto INR 30 Lakhs||7.00% - 7.50%||7.45% - 7.95%|
|INR 30.1 Lakhs- INR75 lakhs||7.25% - 7.75%||7.60% - 8.10%|
|INR 75 Lakhs and above||7.35% - 7.85%||7.70% - 8.20%|
Documents Required for HDFC Sales Home Loan
|Identify and Residency||
|Property Proof||New Home
HDFC Sales Home Loan Customer Care
|SMS Number||56767 (SMS Format: HDFCHOME)|
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What are the eligibility criteria for HDFC Sales Home Loans?
HDFC Sales determines your eligibility primarily by analysing your income and credit history. Other factors include your age, CIBIL score, financial history and the number of dependents.
Do I get tax benefits from home loans?
Under the Income Tax Act 1961, you can avail of tax benefits on the principal and interest amounts.
What does EMI mean? How is it calculated?
An EMI means an estimated monthly instalment. It is the amount you pay to the bank monthly till the loan is fully repaid. The formula used to calculate the EMI is EMI = [P x R x (1+R) ^N]/ [(1+R) ^N-1]. Here, P stands for principal, R is the rate of interest, and N is the number of years.
What are the benefits of a co-applicant?
By adding a co-applicant, you can maximise the loan amount. If the co-applicant is a woman, you can avail of lower interest rates.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Loan Interest Rates Spiked After RBI's Repo Hike
The Reserve Bank of India regulates the home loan criteria, which are constantly changing owing to numerous economic circumstances. Read the blog to learn more about the RBI and how its latest home loan guidelines wil
The Collateral World of Mortgaging Property
A mortgage is any immovable property that is given as a security or collateral against a loan for building a property. The party lending the money
The Definitive Guide: Acquire Home Loan From The Best Financial Banks
The present year 2021 has been identified as a good year to invest in homes due to the lower interest rate on home loans as well as the reducti