HDFC Sales Home Loan
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check HDFC Sales Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
HDFC Sales Home Loan
7.55% - 8.05%
Up to 0.5%
₹5L - ₹10Cr
Tenure(Up to 30 Years)
Features of HDFC Sales Home Loans
- Loans can be availed for the purchase of flats, bungalows and row-houses from private construction companies in approved projects.
- HDFC Sales provides loans on purchases from Development Authorities.
- Loans can be availed for the purchase of properties from existing Apartment Owners Association/Co-operative Housing Society/Development Authorities settlements or privately built-up homes.
- Loans are also provided for leasehold properties.
- Acts as a legal and technical expert for making the right property choice.
Benefits of HDFC Sales Home Loans
- Fully Digitized Process: With HDFC Sales, you can apply for a home loan from the comfort of your home. Once the loan is sanctioned, you can access your home loan account through the company’s website, request disbursement, check your account statement and retrieve your interest certificate.
- Flexible Repayment Plans: With tailor-made repayment plans, you can customize your home loans according to your requirements.
- Minimal Documentation: The hassle-free documentation process makes the HDFC Sales Home Loan application swift and easy.
- Round-the-Clock Assistance: With 24/7 assistance at every step, you can ask queries and get help through chat on the website and via WhatsApp.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Sales Home Loans
|Applicant’s Age||21 - 65 Years|
|CIBIL Score||750 or above|
|Maximum Tenure||30 Years|
|Financial Position||The current and future financial standing of the applicant will determine the loan amount that will be sanctioned to you|
|Credit History||A positive credit history with no liabilities standing will create a positive impact|
Fees and Charges for HDFC Home Loans
|Processing Fees||0.50% on the loan amount or INR 3,000 (whichever is higher)|
|Retention Amount||50% of applicable fees + applicable taxes|
|External opinion fees||
|Property Insurance||Insurance is directly payable to the insurance provider|
|Late Repayments||Liable to pay additional interest upto 24% p.a.|
|Statutory and regulatory charges||All the applicable charges shall be paid by the customer|
|Cheque Dishonoured||INR 300|
|PDC Swap||Upto INR 500|
|Disbursement Cheque Cancellation Charge Post Disbursement||Upto INR 500|
|Re-Appraisal Of Loan After 6 Months From Sanction||Upto INR 2,000+taxes|
|Reversal of Provisional Prepayment under HDFC Maxvantage Scheme||INR 250+ applicable taxes|
Documents Required for HDFC Sales Home Loan
|Identify and Residency||
|Property Proof||New Home
HDFC Sales Home Loan Customer Care
|SMS Number||56767 (SMS Format: HDFCHOME)|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Hdfc Sales's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What are the eligibility criteria for HDFC Sales Home Loans?
HDFC Sales determines your eligibility primarily by analysing your income and credit history. Other factors include your age, CIBIL score, financial history and the number of dependents.
Do I get tax benefits from home loans?
Under the Income Tax Act 1961, you can avail of tax benefits on the principal and interest amounts.
What does EMI mean? How is it calculated?
An EMI means an estimated monthly instalment. It is the amount you pay to the bank monthly till the loan is fully repaid. The formula used to calculate the EMI is EMI = [P x R x (1+R) ^N]/ [(1+R) ^N-1]. Here, P stands for principal, R is the rate of interest, and N is the number of years.
What are the benefits of a co-applicant?
By adding a co-applicant, you can maximise the loan amount. If the co-applicant is a woman, you can avail of lower interest rates.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (TNREGINET)
When considering buying or selling a property, it will be imperative to check whether the property has an encumbrance certificate available. This is essential as one will have access to information
Renting vs. Buying: Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision
Having a home of one's own is a significant aspect of living. However, choosing between buying and renting has an effect on your financial situation, way of life, and personal goals. You can choose