Share of funds asset utilised towards operating expenses and other administrative charges
Percentage Net Asset Value (NAV) that an investor possess in their mutual fund portfolio
Lock-in period refers to the tenure for which the assets in a mutual fund cannot be redeemed or sold.
₹ 206.49 Cr
AUM (Fund Size)
The total value of investment in an investors mutual fund portfolio
The smallest amount or quantity of share that an investor can purchase while investing in a particular mutual fund.
Scheme Riskometer Moderate
Price-to-earnings ratio is the ratio used for the valuation of a company that determines the current share price with relation to the earning per share.
The ratio used to determine the market valuation of a company with respect to the book value.
The additional returns received with respect to the average market benchmark for a certain amount of risk undertaken by the mutual fund scheme.
Is an indicator to the investor of how risky the fund can be as compared to the market.
The Sharpe ratio is an indicator of the potential returns from an investment after considering all the related risks.
A variation of the Sharpe ratio that aids in the differentiation of potentially harmful volatility from total risk by utilising the asset’s standard deviation.
Fund Portfolio Allocation
- TREPS Nov13.08%
- Government of India Oct7.14%
- DAY T BILL Mar7.08%
- Embassy Office Parks Reit Oct7.05%
- Export Import Bank of India Aug6.86%
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Aug5.49%
- The Federal Bank Ltd Aug5.47%
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Ltd Jul4.84%
- Indostar Capital Finance Ltd Nov4.83%
- Axis Bank Ltd Feb4.75%
- Canara Bank Mar4.72%
- Vedanta Ltd Mar4.71%
- Punjab National Bank Sep4.55%
- IndusInd Bank Ltd Oct4.51%
- Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd Feb3.32%
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Jan2.40%
- Torrent Power Ltd Mar2.35%
- IDFC First Bank Ltd Aug2.28%
- Net Receivable Payable1.36%
- Government of India Jun1.21%
- REC Ltd Mar1.02%
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jan0.97%
Calculate Your Investment Returns
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE