ftcash is one of the fastest-growing and well-known financial technology brands in the country with recognition from Forbes. The platform aims at empowering small businesses and micro-merchants via improved financial inclusion through loans and digital payments.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check FT Cash Loan Eligibility
Loans offered by FT Cash
- Personal Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹1L - ₹5L|
- Business Loan
|Loan Amount||:||₹1L - ₹50L|
|Interest Rate||:||Up to 18%|
|Processing Fee||:||Up to 2%|
|Products||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount/Tenure|
₹1L - ₹5L
Tenure(1 - 5 Years)
Up to 18%
Up to 2%
₹1L - ₹50L
Tenure(0 - 3 Years)
Features and Benefits of FT Cash
FT Cash is one of the fastest-growing and well-known financial technology brands in the country with recognition from Forbes. The platform aims at empowering small businesses and micro-merchants via improved financial inclusion through loans and digital payments.
- ftcash is one of the foremost financial technology entities in the country, filling up lending gaps between smaller businesses and micro-merchants along with offering more accessible loans.
- The company offers loans with minimal documentation and flexible options for repayment.
- It has also come up with EDI (equated daily installments) which enables borrowers in small and convenient amounts on a daily basis.
- ftcash has its own app while the POS machine enables smaller merchants to leverage the capabilities of digital payments, courtesy of easier access to digital payment solutions and credit alike.
- Borrowers get the advantages of automated weekly and daily payment options.
- Higher loan amounts are offered to borrowers along with fast disbursal and minimal documentation.
- Lower interest rates of 1.5-2% are offered to borrowers along with easy repayment options.
Services Offered by FT Cash
|Flexible EMIs||Pay as you earn|
|Easy Application||FT Cash App for easy applications and tracking transactions/invoices|
Corporate Office and Contact Details
- Mumbai - 3rd Floor, Times Square, C Tower, Opposite Mittal Industries, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
- Ahmedabad - A - 306, Sumel 7, Near Soni Ki Chawl, Rakhiyal Road, Ahmedabad - 380023
- Contact Number- +91 983 349 6939
- Hyderabad - House No - 1-11-251/11, Technals Co working space, Begumpet, Hyderabad- 500016
- Contact Number - +91 983 349 6939
- Pune - 301,TRIOS Co working Private Limited, Lalwani Icon, Viman Nagar, Pune- 411014
- Contact Number- +91 983 349 6939
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Who owns FTCash?
Sanjeev Chandak is the CEO of FTCash.
Is FTCash approved by the RBI?
Yes, the company has received approval from the Reserve Bank of India.
What does FTCash do?
FTCash offers loans to Indian businesses and helps them accept cashless payments. The company is helping startups and small businesses in India to move beyond cash. In certain circumstances, it also offers loans to businesses to fund their operations.
Is FTCash an NBFC?
No, FTCash is not an NBFC.
Where is the headquarters of FTCash?
FTCash is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The complete address of the same is: FTCash, 3rd Floor, Times Square, C Tower, Opp Mittal Industries, Marol, Mumbai – 400059.
How many FTCash branches are in India?
FTCash is located in four different cities, namely, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Pune.
How can I check my loan status in FTCash?
You can check your loan status in FTCash by either calling the customer care service on 98334 96939 or by writing to them at [email protected].
What is the FTCash Customer Care Number?
The FTCash Customer Care Number is 98334 96939.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Home Buying Tips for 2022 - First Time Home Buyer Tips
Are you buying a house for the first time? Applying for a home loan for the first time? Well, an array of bewildering queries would be striking through your mind. Here is a briefing on the best home buying tips that w
Should You Be Choosing a Home Loan Balance Transfer?
We all dream about owning a home that reflects our personality and style. Purchasing a home can be an expensive affair and might drain most of your savings. However, you can always opt for a home loan to meet your fin
Personal Loan Balance Transfer: Features, Eligibility Criteria, and Documentation Process
Are you finding it burdensome and challenging to repay your loan due to exorbitant interest rates? How about if we said there was a solution to your concern? Balance transfers for personal loans might be the sol