Fullerton India Personal Loan
Fullerton India offers personal loans catering to individuals' diverse financial needs. With a hassle-free application process and quick disbursal, customers can access funds for various purposes such as medical emergencies, wedding expenses, home renovations, or debt consolidation. The loan amount can be up to INR 25 lakhs and a flexible term of 12 to 60 months, making it easier for individuals to manage their finances. These personal loans provide a convenient and reliable solution for individuals seeking financial assistance without any collateral requirement.
Unlock Best Personal Loan Offers From Fullerton India
Features and Benefits of Fullerton India Personal Loan
Fullerton India offers several benefits to customers that make it one of the best non-banking organisations for personal loans. If you're planning to apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan, check below some of its significant features and benefits:
- Fullerton India provides personal loans up to Rs. 25 lakh.
- FICCL offers easy loan accessibility for citizens living in urban, semi-urban and rural areas with several active branches in each of them.
- Borrowers get flexible and attractive interest rates, starting from 11.99% for salaried and self-employed with a maximum limit of 36%.
- Eligible applicants get instant approval within four working days.
- Once the loan is approved, it gets reflected in your bank account within 30 minutes.
- Fullerton India offers unique benefits for existing customers.
Fullerton India Fees and Charges
Learn about Fullerton India Personal Loan fees and charges in the below table:
|Delayed EMI Payment Interest (monthly)
|As mentioned under additional interest charge
|Collection of Cash/Cheque
|Cheque, NACH dishonoured Charges, ECS (per dishonoured cheques, ECSs, NACH per presentation)
|Swap Charges - for replacement of post-dated cheques to ECS (per instance)
|Swap Charges - for replacement of ECS to ECS (per instance)
|Loan Cancellation Charges (loan cancelled before first EMI)
|0 - 6% of the loan amount
Note: Prepayment penalties or Foreclosure charges are not charged on all floating rate term loans sanctioned to individual borrowers.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rates
Fullerton India offers the best personal loan interest rates based on your individual and financial profile and requirements. Check below to know about Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rates and the factors influencing its processing and approval:
|Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Starting at 11.99% per annum
|Between 0 - 6% of the loan amount
|Up to 60 months
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh
|Rs. 2,224 for 60 months
|0% to 7%
Factors Affecting Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rates
There are several external as well as internal factors that affect interest rates for personal loans in Fullerton India. Some of the key Fullerton India personal loan requirements include:
- Borrower’s Age: The applicant for the personal loan must be of lower age. They should be above 21 years and not close to the retirement age.
- Occupation: One should not be involved in a job with uncertainty and more chances of risk. Salaried individuals can bargain better on interest rates other than self-employed professionals.
- Credit Score: Those applying for a personal loan must have a credit score of 750 and above.
- Employer: If you are working with a better employer, you will have a higher chance of getting a lower interest rate.
- Repayment Capacity: A lower debt-to-income ratio helps get a personal loan quickly.
- Borrower’s Relationship with the Lender: The process to get a personal loan becomes easier for existing customers.
Documents Required for Fullerton India Personal Loan
Here are the documents required for Fullerton India personal loan:
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence/Passport)
- PAN Card
- Signature Proof (PAN Card/Passport)
- Residence Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport Copy/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Electricity Bill or Utility Bill/Rent Agreement/Ration Card)
- Bank Statement of the past 6 months
Additional Documents for Salaried Individuals
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
Additional Documents for Self-Employed Individuals
- Last 2 years Income Tax Returns
- Balance sheet, profit and loss account, income computation for the last 2 years
- Business Proof (Licence, Registration Certificate, GST number)
- IT Assessment or Clearance Certificate
- Income Tax Challan or TDS Certificate (Form 16A) or Form 26AS for income declared in ITR
Keep in mind that additional documents might be requested depending on an individual profile and the Fullerton India policy at the time of loan application.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Fullerton India Personal Loans?
Fullerton India Personal Loan EMI is calculated depending upon some significant factors, including loan amount, interest rate, loan tenure, monthly salary, and the individual's organisation.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator in Fullerton India is an online tool that helps estimate monthly EMI and its break-up into principal and interest throughout the overall tenure of the loan.
If we calculate the lowest monthly EMI using the lowest interest rate of 11.99% and the longest tenure of 48 months for a personal loan in Fullerton India, it will be Rs. 2,633 per lakh.
Check below the table that shows the EMIs at different loan amounts and loan tenure on Fullerton India Personal Loan, when calculated at the lowest rate:
|1 Year Loan
|3 Year Loan
|4 Year Loan
|Rs. 1 Lakh
|Rs. 5 Lakh
|Rs. 10 Lakh
How Does Fullerton India Compare with Other Lenders?
Check below the comparison of Fullerton India Personal Loan with other major personal loan providers in India:
|Banks / NBFCs
|Interest Rates (per annum)
|11 percent to 21 percent
|10.75% to 19% percent
|IDFC First Bank
|10.49% - 25% percent
|12 percent onwards
|6.7 percent onwards
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|10.99 percent onwards
|8.9% to 14.45% percent
|11 percent onwards
Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care Number
If you require more information on Fullerton India Personal Loan, you can always call them on their toll-free number as mentioned below.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-103-6001
Active Hours: 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday (excluding fourth Saturday of every month and public holidays)
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Top Personal Loan Cities
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Gurgaon
- Personal Loan in Noida
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Bhopal
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Trivandrum
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal Loan in Dehradun
- Personal Loan in Vijaywada
- Personal Loan in Vadodara
- Personal Loan in Surat
- Personal Loan in Thrissur
- Personal Loan in Baroda
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Fullerton India's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- CASHe Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Can I change to a floating rate from a fixed rate during my loan tenure?
Yes. You can convert your fixed-rate loan into a floating-rate loan and vice versa only by paying a nominal fee. There is no need to make repayment penalties in floating-rate loans.
What is the minimum salary for a personal loan in Fullerton India?
The minimum salary requirements to apply for a personal loan in Fullerton India is Rs. 25,000 per month in Delhi/Mumbai and Rs. 20,000 per month in the rest of India.
Does Fullerton India have a fixed rate of interest on a personal loan?
Yes. Visit the official website of Fullerton India if you want to apply for a Fullerton India personal loan online.
Does Fullerton India check for CIBIL Score to process and approve personal loans?
Yes. Fullerton India checks a minimum CIBIL Score of 750 to approve a personal loan.
What is the process to apply for a personal loan in Fullerton India online?
If you want to apply for a Fullerton India personal loan online, you need to visit the official website of the FICCL and follow the process of the personal loan application.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2024
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2024
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
How to Check a PUC Certificate for (Car and Bike)
Everyone wants to own a vehicle in today’s fast-paced environment. That is an inspiring achievement for someone doing the necessary hard work to climb the stairs of success. Buying a vehicle can be ch