IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
IDFC First Bank Home Loan has now made your dream home purchasing easy. The home loan offers the finest interest rate, and now you can choose from a wide range of properties. You can now check below mentioned home loan conditions and procedures for IDFC First Bank like home loan eligibility and requirements etc.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan Eligibility
Home Loan Banks
IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
Up to 3%
₹1L - ₹5Cr
Tenure(1 - 30 Years)
Features & Benefits of IDFC Home Loan
- Customised home loans
- Minimal Documentation
- PMAY Scheme
- Maximum Tenure
- Lower Interest Rates
- Loan Transfer and Top-up facility
- Quick and Simple loan procedure
IDFC Home Loan Overview
Purchasing your dream home has become easier with top-notch banking services offered by IDFC Bank. It gives you the finest home loan interest rates on housing finance and a large selection of properties. You can now apply for a home loan with IDFC online and take advantage of the lowest interest rates coupled with minimal documentation and speedy processing. You may even track the status of your home loan after the completion of your application. The home loan eligibility criteria have also been expanded to make them more accessible. If you already have a home loan, you also have the option of easily transferring it!
With IDFC FIRST Bank, you get to live in your dream home.
Eligibility Criteria and Factors Affecting IDFC Home Loan Eligibility
To avail a home loan with minimal documentation you need to stick with below depicted home loan requirements:
For Self-Employed Individuals
|Needs to be an Indian resident||Must have an annual income of at Least ₹1.5 lakh|
|Applicant’s age must fall within 23-70 years||12 to 300 months of loan tenure|
|Business continuity for at least 4 years|
For Salaried Individuals
|For Indian and Non-Indian residents||Minimum annual income of INR 1 lakh|
|Applicant’s age must fall between 21-60 years||Tenure - 12 to 360 months|
|Three years of experience (Minimum)|
Explore more about IDFC First Home Loan Interest Rates
IDFC Home Loan Fees and Charges
|Processing Fees||Up to 3 percent of the loan amount|
|Charges on bounced EMI||INR 400|
|Copies of submitted documents||INR 500|
|Duplicate list of submitted documents||INR 500|
|Duplicate NOC or No Due Certificate||INR 500|
|MCLR to EBR type||0.5 percent of outstanding principal amount|
|Home loan rescheduling charges||INR 300|
|EMI Pick-up||INR 350|
|Cancellation charges and Rebooking Charges||1 percent of the principal amount in addition to the interest component.|
Documents Required for IDFC Home Loan
Following is the list of documents required for IDFC home loan:
- Valid Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Voter ID
- Valid Address Proof like Aadhaar Card, and utility bills
- Valid Income Proof
- Salaried: Salary slip of last two months/ITR or Form 16/bank statement
- Self-employed : ITR/ balance sheet/P&L statement/bank statements or CC statements
- Property Proof
- Photocopy of Sales Deed together with title documents
- Allotment Letter or Possession Letter
- No objection certificate
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for IDFC Home Loan?
To calculate the IDFC home loan EMI, enter specific details in the home loan EMI calculator or EMI formula. These details are loan amount, interest rate and repayment tenure.
Enter these values in the EMI calculator and within seconds your monthly EMI will be calculated.
To calculate EMI manually count on depicted formula:EMI = [P*R (1+R) *N] / [(1+R) N-1]
- P represents Principal Amount
- R represents Interest Rate
- N represents repayment tenure
Balance Transfer IDFC Home Loan
IDFC First Bank offers FAST TRACK Home Loan Balance Transfer to support transfer of existing loans in minimal time. Count on IDFC’s Balance Transfer loans and unlock several amazing features such as:
- Attractive rate of interest
- Loan Amount upto INR 2 crores
- Repayment tenure upto 30 years
- Legal Report Waiver
- Balance transfer service available for from all NBFCs and banks
- Top-up facility
IDFC Home Loan Customer Care Number
You can get in touch with the customer care executive by calling on their contact number or via email.
|Contact Number||1860 500 9900|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Idfc First Bank's Calculators
Loan Home Page
Idfc First Bank's Other Products
Idfc First Bank's IFSC Codes
- Idfc First Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Idfc First Bank Chandigarh
- Idfc First Bank Chhattisgarh
- Idfc First Bank Delhi
- Idfc First Bank Gujarat
- Idfc First Bank Haryana
- Idfc First Bank Jharkhand
- Idfc First Bank Karnataka
- Idfc First Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Idfc First Bank Maharashtra
- Idfc First Bank Odisha
- Idfc First Bank Puducherry
- Idfc First Bank Punjab
- Idfc First Bank Rajasthan
- Idfc First Bank Tamil Nadu
- Idfc First Bank Telangana
- Idfc First Bank Tripura
- Idfc First Bank Uttarakhand
- Idfc First Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Idfc First Bank West Bengal
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does IDFC provide home loans at the best rate?
Yes, IDFC provides home loans at a best interest rate starting from 6.5 percent.
What is the interest rate of home loan in IDFC?
For salaried employees home loan is available from an interest rate of 6.5 % onwards, whereas for self employed the starting interest rate is 6.7%.
Does IDFC check for CIBIL score for home loan?
Yes, IDFC First Bank takes CIBIL score into consideration to determine the best possible rate of interest for the loan applicant.
What is the maximum home loan amount I can get from IDFC First Bank?
At maximum, you can avail a home loan amount of INR 5 crores. IDFC offers the lowest home loan interest rate of 6.5% based upon certain factors such as cibil score, repayment history, financial stability, etc.
Can I take two home loans at a time?
Yes, you can have two home loans at a time, as there is no such law which barriers to servicing one loan at a time.
When does the loan repayment period start?
Loan repayment period starts from the very next month when your loan amount gets disbursed in your loan account.
Does IDFC have a fixed rate of interest on a home loan?
IDFC offers home loans at a floating rate of interest.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate (TNREGINET)
When considering buying or selling a property, it will be imperative to check whether the property has an encumbrance certificate available. This is essential as one will have access to information
Renting vs. Buying: Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision
Having a home of one's own is a significant aspect of living. However, choosing between buying and renting has an effect on your financial situation, way of life, and personal goals. You can choose