InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
Get personal loans with flexible terms and rates starting at 16% p.a. for amounts up to Rs. 36% and higher. Applying for a personal loan is a very easy and hassle-free process that can be done both online and offline.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check InCred Financial Services Personal Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of InCred Finance Personal Loan
InCred Financial Services offers a number of features and benefits. Some of the most advantageous ones are listed below:
- Online Application: InCred allows you to apply for an InCred personal loan online. The process is completely hassle-free, and you can do it from the comfort of your home.
- Loan Amount: To satiate multiple personal financial needs, you can opt for an InCred personal loan ranging from ₹75,000 to ₹15 lakh.
- Attractive Interest Rate: InCred offers attractive interest rates starting from 11.49% per annum on personal loans availed by the borrowers.
- Quick Disbursal: InCred sanctions and disburses a personal loan within 3 working days after the financial background and documents of the borrower have been successfully verified.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: This financial institution offers various loan repayment tenure options comprising 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months. This is done to allow borrowers to arrange the repayment amounts at their convenience.
InCred Finance Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
You must meet the following InCred personal loan requirements to avail one hassle-free:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Must have attained the age as specified by InCred.
- Self-employed or salaried, you must have stable employment with regular earnings.
- You should have a long term business or career.
InCred Finance Personal Loan Fees and Charges
Borrowers applying for a personal loan with InCred may have to pay certain fees and charges as listed below:
|Processing Fees||According to the current guidelines|
|Charges for prepayment or foreclosure||Foreclosure is permitted only after payment of at least 6 EMIs as per the schedule of charges. Prepayment in instalments/parts is not allowed.|
InCred Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
InCred Finance personal loan interest rates begin at 11.49% p.a. However, it may vary depending on the applicant’s profile, which includes their credit score, loan amount requirement, client segment and desired tenure, among others.
Factors Affecting InCred Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
There are multiple parameters that have a direct impact on the interest rates of personal loans. Some of the essential InCred Finance personal loan interest rates include the following:
If you want to apply for a personal loan, you must have a credit score of 750 and above. Higher the credit score you have, the lender is more likely to offer you a lower interest rate on a loan.
The borrower must not be indulged in a business or a job with uncertainty and more risks. Salaried individuals are more likely to get a better deal on interest rates than those who are self-employed.
If you are working in a reputed organisation, the chances are you will get a lower interest rate on the personal loan.
If you have a lower debt-to-income ratio, you will get a personal loan quickly and may get some relaxation on the interest rates, too, if you negotiate.
Relationship of the Borrower with the Lender
The better the relationship with the lender, the easier it becomes to avail of a loan at lower interest rates.
The age of the borrower plays an important role in determining the interest rate on the personal loan. You must be above 21 and not quite close to the retirement age. Obviously, lenders cannot deny loans solely based on an applicant’s age, but it’s important that you are not retiring while applying for a loan. This may pose a risk to the loan repayment. Therefore, the older you are, the more interest rates you may have to pay for your personal loan.
Documents Required for InCred Finance Personal Loan
Given below are the documents required for the InCred Finance personal loan application:
As an individual, you need to submit the following documents for availing of loans:
- Copy of any KYC documents, including:
- Passport, Driving Licence
- PAN Card or Form 60 as applicable as per the policy
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Govt.
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card, PAN card
- Identity cards containing the applicant’s photograph issued by the State/Central Government, PSUs, Regulatory/Statutory Authorities, etc.
- Utility bills, such as electricity, phone, water bill, etc.
- Income proof
If you are a private limited company, you need to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- MoA (Memorandum of Association) and AoA (Articles of Association)
- PoA (Power of Attorney) granted to officers, managers or employees to transact on its behalf
- A resolution from the Board of Directors, and
- An officially valid document in respect of officers, managers or employees having an attorney to transact on its behalf
For Partnership Firms
If you are a partnership firm, then you need to gather the following documents:
- Partnership deed
- Registration certificate, and
- An officially valid document of the person possessing an attorney to transact on its behalf.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for InCred Finance Personal Loan?
The EMI calculation becomes fairly simple with Urban Money’s easy to use personal loan calculator. You have to insert the required values in three different fields: the rate of interest, loan amount and tenure of the loan.
Once you have filled up all the values in their respective fields, press the ‘Enter’ key or click on the ‘Calculate’ button. The result will be displayed instantly on the screen.
You will find the monthly EMI amount, total payable amount (principal + interest), principal amount, and total interest payable on the personal loan you wish to get.
The EMI calculator will give you an idea about the ideal tenure that you must opt for and the amount that you have to pay.
Besides Urban Money’s Personal Loan EMI Calculator, you can also use the following formula to calculate the monthly EMI you have to pay on the personal loan.
The formula for computing the EMI amount is:
EMI =(P × R × (1+r)^n)/((1+r)^n-1)
- The loan amount P can be range from ₹75,000 to ₹15 lakh
- The rate of interest (R) is 11.49%
- The loan tenure (n) can be up to 60 months, i.e. 5 years.
How Does InCred Finance Compare with Other Lenders?
You can avail of various benefits while applying for a personal loan from InCred Finance.
Check below the comparison of InCred Finance Personal Loan with other major lenders in India:
|Banks / NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum)|
|InCred Financial Services Limited||11.49%|
|SBI||9.60% - 13.85%|
|Fullerton India||11.99% Onwards|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% - 19%|
|HDFC Bank||10.25% - 21%|
|IndusInd Bank||11.00% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% - 23%|
|PNB||7.90% - 14.50%|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25% onwards|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
InCred Finance Personal Loan Customer Care Number
For any queries or additional information on InCred Finance Personal Loans, you can contact their customer care on the numbers given below or via email:
- Toll-free number: +91-1800 102 2192
- WhatsApp number: +91-8826272192 for chat support
- Email ID: email@example.com.
InCred Housing Finance Private Limited Headquarters
While the organisation is put up in different locations in India, its headquarters is in Mumbai. The complete address details are given below:Registered Office
Unit No. 1203, 12th floor, B Wing, The Capital, Plot No. C - 70, G Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex Mumbai-400051, Maharashtra
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Incred Financial Services's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Reliance Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the tenure for which I can avail of a personal loan?
Repayment tenures in InCred are quite flexible. You can get a personal loan for 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months as per your convenience.
What are the minimum and maximum amounts of personal loans InCred offers?
You can obtain a minimum of ₹75,000 and a maximum of ₹15 lakh. However, the actual amount of the loan will depend on your income and the types of personal loans you opt for.
Are there any charges for getting a personal loan?
Yes, InCred levies a processing fee on a loan based on the specified matrix followed by the company. This fee is deducted from the disbursal amount payable to you. Therefore, you don’t need to pay any extra amount to them or to any of their associates.
Does InCred offer a balance transfer facility in a personal loan?
Yes, the company offers a balance transfer facility for your existing loan plus the credit card outstanding that are subject to meeting their policy guidelines.
How to pay back the loan?
After the loan approval and disbursement, you will have to pay back the loan in EMIs (Equal Monthly Instalments), which will be automatically debited from your bank account via ACH.
Is there any security or guarantor required for availing of a personal loan?
No, InCred doesn’t need any security or collateral guarantee.
What are the available options for making EMI payments?
You can pay your monthly EMIs via NACH (National Automated Clearing House) mandate. By choosing this option, your EMIs will be automatically debited from your bank account on the EMI due date.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
The main aim of the introduction of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was the unprecedented endeavor of the “Housing For All” scheme to refurbish urban areas with affordable housing by 31st March 2022. The implementation of
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home
Personal Loan Types and Interest Rates
The Indian banking sector boasts different Personal Loan types to cater to the diverse set of financial requirements of the customer base. The bank offers its funds to borrowers without any security, making it a popul