LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
LIC Housing Finance home loan provides various options to meet each customer's specific requirements for buying a new home. With no hassles, customers can apply for a home loan through Urban Money online. Moreover, customers can finish their applications more easily because they have minimum documentation requirements. To satisfy the various demands of its clients, LIC Housing Finance provides home loan solutions with flexible repayment options and low-interest rates.
Unlock Best Home Loan Offers From Lic Housing Finance
₹1L - ₹15Cr
EMI Per Lakh
Processing FeesFlat Rs 3,000
- In case of fixed-rate home loan/applicants other than individuals - 2% on the principal repaid.
- In the case of a floating home loan: prepayment charges are not applicable.
Features & Benefits of LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
LIC Housing Finance home loan is a financial product offered by one of the leading home mortgage lending companies, i.e. LIC Housing Finance. The rates offered are attractive and affordable to its customers, with a starting rate of 8.65%, which can extend based on the CIBIL score of the borrower. Customers can avail of a balance transfer facility with a starting interest rate of 9.50% per annum. The LIC Housing Finance home loan has lucrative features and benefits, making it an ideal choice for home loan seekers. In this piece, read extensively about the LIC Housing Finance home loan scheme, its interest rates, features, and other related information.
The LIC Housing Finance home loan comes with an array of features and benefits. These are as follows.
- Customers can easily apply for a home loan online from the comfort of their homes.
- The loans are sanctioned quickly.
- Borrowers can enjoy low EMIs
- Hassle-free documentation process
- One can choose a repayment period of a maximum of 30 years.
- Competitive and attractive interest rates
- There is no penalty for making any prepayments
LIC Housing Finance Home Loan Fees and Charges
LIC Housing Finance Home Loans come with minimal processing fees. One can expect a maximum of 0.50% of the loan amount. This will be a non-refundable fee that the customers will have to pay at the time of the loan sanction.
Documents Required for LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
Applicants must submit a few documents to get their LIC Housing Finance Home Loans processed. These documents include KYC documents, income documents, and property documents. The documents required for applying for a LIC Housing Finance home loan are as follows.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport for NRI applicants
- Proof of residential address
- Salary slip
- Form 16
- Income Tax Return documents.
- Bank statements
- Proof of property ownership
- If residing in society, allotment letter from society owner
- Up-to-date tax payment bills
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for LIC Housing Finance Home Loan?
Calculating the EMIs before applying for a loan can help the customer decide on various scenarios such as affordability, expense planning, etc. Utilise the Urban Money home loan EMI calculator to determine the optimal loan term, interest rate, and loan amount. However, one may also engage in a manual calculation with the following mathematical formula.
EMI = (P × r × (1+r)^n)/((1+r)^n-1)
Here, "P" stands for the principal amount, "r" for the interest rate, and "n" for the length of the loan.
Balance Transfer LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
LIC Housing Finance offers the facility of balance transfer on the home loans with attractive benefits. A Balance transfer is a facility where one has the provision to change their primary home loan lender to another with the advantage of lower interest rates. This can help the borrower save some loan expenses in the long run. If availing of the LIC Housing Finance home loan facility, customers can skip a maximum of two EMIs initially. Moreover, top-up loan facilities are also available for borrowers.
LIC Housing Finance Home Loan Customer Care Number
There are three significant ways to connect with the LIC Housing Finance customer care representative. These include visiting a branch, writing an email, or getting on a call with the representative.
- Visiting a Branch - Customers have the provision for visiting the bank branch, where banking agents can guide them through the LIC Housing Finance home loan schemes and guidelines. To visit the bank, go to the official website of LIC housing. Under the contact section, click on the ‘visit us’ option, where one can refine their search for the nearest branch.
- Email - One can simply write an email with their grievance or query. Customers must provide the loan application number, name, email address, contact number, service location, and query details. Or they can directly write an email to the address email@example.com.
- Call - Customers can also contact the financial institution via call service. The helplines are open on working days from 11 am to 4 pm. For contact numbers, one has to go to the bank's official website, and under the call us section, one will be required to filter the area for which the contact details will be provided.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Top Home Loan Cities
- Home Loan in Delhi
- Home Loan in Mumbai
- Home Loan in Pune
- Home Loan in Bangalore
- Home Loan in Chennai
- Home Loan in Gurgaon
- Home Loan in Noida
- Home Loan in Lucknow
- Home Loan in Kolkata
- Home Loan in Indore
- Home Loan in Bhopal
- Home Loan in Jaipur
- Home Loan in Coimbatore
- Home Loan in Trivandrum
- Home Loan in Ahmedabad
- Home Loan in Nagpur
- Home Loan in Ghaziabad
- Home Loan in Dehradun
- Home Loan in Vijaywada
- Home Loan in Vadodara
- Home Loan in Surat
- Home Loan in Thrissur
- Home Loan in Baroda
- Home Loan in Hyderabad
Lic Housing Finance's Other Products
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does LIC Housing Finance Provide Home Loans at the best rate?
LIC Housing Finance home loans come with lower and competitive interest rates making it a lucrative financial product for its customers.
What is the interest rate of a Home Loan in LIC Housing Finance?
The LIC Housing Finance home loan facility can be available with interest rates as low as 8.65%. Furthermore, depending on the CIBIL score and creditworthiness of the borrower, the interest rates can change.
What are the benefits LIC Housing Finance Provides on Home Loans?
One can avail of various benefits by applying for the LIC Housing Finance home loan, including quick loan disbursement, low EMI options, absence of prepayment penalty, balance transfer facility, and much more.
Does LIC Housing Finance have a fixed interest rate on a home loan?
Home loans from LIC Housing Finance come with both fixed and variable interest rate options for its borrowers.
How to check Home Loan Status in LIC Housing Finance?
All the applicants who have applied for LIC Housing Finance home loan can monitor their loan status from the bank’s net banking portal. They will be required to create an account and can access their loan status from the home loan section in the dashboard.
Does LIC Housing Finance Check for CIBIL Score for Home Loan?
LIC Housing Finance relies majorly on the CIBIL score of the customer. The ideal score considered for a good quote is 650 and above.
What is the maximum and minimum home loan amount I can get from LIC Housing Finance?
Customers looking for a home loan from LIC Housing Finance have the provision to procure a loan amount ranging from INR 1 Lakh to INR 10 crores. However, the loan amount sanctioned will depend on the borrower's eligibility.
What KYC documents will I submit to apply for a home loan from LIC Housing Finance?
Customers considering applying for the LIC Housing Finance Home Loan must submit the KYC documents, including PAN card, Aadhaar Card, passport (in case of NRIs), and proof of residence.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Shriram Finance Customer Care Number
We explore all the Shriram Finance Customer Care Numbers provided by the bank. Through these channels of communication, the financier aims to provide technical support, grievance redressal, and other
RBI Home Loan Guidelines 2023
The Reserve Bank of India is the highest banking and financial authority in India. Along with the Government of India, the central bank revamps and updates its policies to publish RBI guidelines for h