Union Bank of India Home Loan
These are private, unsecured business loans to the MSME sector that mostly cater to clients in rural, semi-urban, and urban areas. Considering the unique product, which has a 36-month tenure and an interset rate cap of 23.50 percent
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Union Bank of India Home Loan Eligibility
Key Features and Benefits of Union Bank of India Home Loan
Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Union Bank of India is a public sector entity with 83.50% government holdings. The bank has a huge network of branches and ATMs across the country, making it convenient for customers to access banking services. The bank offers its customers a wide range of deposit products, loans, credit cards, and other services. Union Bank of India also has a strong online presence, with a robust website and mobile banking app.
Union Bank’s home loans are a popular way to finance a home purchase and offer some great benefits. As you make your monthly payments, you'll slowly but surely build up equity you can tap into if you need to.
- Both Indian residents and NRIs can avail of this loan
- High-value loan of up to INR 30,00,000
- Interest rate ranging from 8.6%
When it comes to securing a home loan, Union Bank of India offers some great features and benefits that make them a top choice for many borrowers. Here are some key features and benefits of a Union Bank of India home loan:
- Competitive interest rates: Union Bank of India offers some of the most competitive interest rates on home loans in the market. This makes them a great option for borrowers looking to keep their monthly repayments low.
- Flexible repayment options: Union Bank of India offers flexible repayment options on their home loans, which can be tailored to suit the borrower's individual needs and circumstances. This flexibility can make it easier to manage your repayments and keep on top of your loan.
- A range of loan terms: Union Bank of India offers home loans up to 30 years, meaning you can choose a repayment period that suits your needs.
- Generous loan amounts: Union Bank of India offers home loans of up to INR 30,00,000, making them a great option for borrowers looking to finance a high-value property.
- Quick and easy application process: Union Bank of India's home loan application process is quick and easy, meaning you can get the finance you need with minimum hassle. Union Bank of India is a great option to consider if you're looking for a home loan that offers great features and benefits.
- Easy eligibility criteria: Union Bank of India Home Loan has easy eligibility criteria, which makes it an ideal option for borrowers who may not meet the eligibility criteria of other lenders.
Eligibility Criteria of Union Bank of India Home Loan,
The eligibility criteria of the Union Bank of India Home Loan are easy, making it an ideal option for borrowers who may not meet the criteria set by other lenders. The Union Bank of India Home Loan eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You can be an Indian citizen or NRI
- You must be aged 18 years or above at the time of application
- You must be of 75 years of age at the time of loan maturity
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must have a good credit history
Factors Affecting the Union Bank of India Home Loan
Applying for a home loan from Union Bank of India? Here are some key factors that will affect your loan application. Keep these in mind when applying for a Union Bank of India home loan, and you're sure to have a smooth loan application process.
- Your credit score: This is one of the most important factors that the bank will consider. A good credit score indicates that you're a responsible borrower and are more likely to repay your loan on time.
- Your income: The higher your income, the higher the loan amount you'll be eligible for. The bank will also consider your expenses and debts to determine how much you can afford to repay each month.
- The type of property you're buying: The bank will assess the value of the property you're looking to purchase and whether it's suitable collateral for the loan.
- The loan tenure: The longer the tenure, the higher the interest rate. Choose a tenure you're comfortable with that meets your repayment ability.
Fees and Charges of Union Bank of India Home Loan
The fees and charges of the Union Bank of India Home Loan are tabulated below:
|Criteria||Fees and Charges|
|Processing fees||0.50% of loan amount|
|Legal fees||As applicable|
|Stamp Duty/ CERSAI/ registration charges||According to actuals|
|Prepayment Charges (floating rates)||N/A|
|Prepayment Charges (fixed rates)||
Documents Required For Union Bank of India Home Loan
The documents required for a Union Bank of India Home Loan are mentioned below:
- Duly filled application form with a passport-size photograph of the applicant
- KYC Documents: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID, or passport
- Income proof for salaried employees: Bank statements, ITR, form 16, and salary slips from the current employer
- Income proof for self-employed individuals: ITR, business proof, and bank statement
- Property documents: Allotment letter, property ownership deed, approved plan, NOC from the builder, and construction estimates.
- For NRI applicants: Offer letter, latest work permit, a copy of passport, address proof, visa stamped, ID card issued by current employer.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for a Union Bank of India Home Loan?
If you're looking to take out a home loan with Union Bank of India, it's important to understand how your EMI (equated monthly instalment) will be calculated. Here's a quick guide to help you understand the process.
First, your loan amount will be divided by the loan tenure in months. This will give you the monthly instalment amount. Next, this monthly instalment amount will be multiplied by the interest rate (annual percentage rate or APR) to arrive at your EMI. It's important to remember that your EMI will also include any additional charges such as processing fees, stamp duty, etc. So, be sure to factor these in when calculating your EMI. Now that you know how your EMI is calculated, you can make an informed decision when taking out a Union Bank of India home loan.
Alternatively, you can use the mathematical formula to ascertain the EMI on your home loan:
EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n - 1)
- P denotes Principal
- r refers to the rate of interest
- n is the tenure of the loan
Union Bank of India Home Loan Balance Transfer
Home loan balance transfer is a process of transferring your existing home loan from one bank to another. This can be done for various reasons like getting a lower interest rate, better customer service, etc.
If you are considering transferring your home loan balance, Union Bank of India is a good option. They offer several advantages like low-interest rates, longer repayment tenure, etc.
So, if you are looking for a hassle-free home loan balance transfer, Union Bank of India is a good option!
Union Bank of India Customer Care Number
For any more queries regarding the Union Bank home loan, you can contact customer service by dialling the toll-free number 1800-22-2244. You can also visit the nearest bank branch for any queries.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Home Loan Advisor Now!
Union Bank Of India's Calculators
Union Bank Of India's Other Products
Union Bank Of India's IFSC Codes
- Union Bank Of India Andhra Pradesh
- Union Bank Of India Assam
- Union Bank Of India Bihar
- Union Bank Of India Chandigarh
- Union Bank Of India Chhattisgarh
- Union Bank Of India Delhi
- Union Bank Of India Goa
- Union Bank Of India Gujarat
- Union Bank Of India Haryana
- Union Bank Of India Himachal Pradesh
- Union Bank Of India Jammu and Kashmir
- Union Bank Of India Jharkhand
- Union Bank Of India Karnataka
- Union Bank Of India Kerala
- Union Bank Of India Madhya Pradesh
- Union Bank Of India Maharashtra
- Union Bank Of India Manipur
- Union Bank Of India Meghalaya
- Union Bank Of India Mizoram
- Union Bank Of India Odisha
- Union Bank Of India Puducherry
- Union Bank Of India Punjab
- Union Bank Of India Rajasthan
- Union Bank Of India Tamil Nadu
- Union Bank Of India Telangana
- Union Bank Of India Tripura
- Union Bank Of India Uttarakhand
- Union Bank Of India Uttar Pradesh
- Union Bank Of India West Bengal
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Union Bank of India provide home loans at the best rate?
The Union Bank of India offers attractive home loans ranging from 7.75% p.a. floating and fixed rates.
What benefits does Union Bank of India provide on a Home Loan?
Union Bank of India home loan offers competitive interest rates with extended tenure. Additionally, the bank offers high-value home loan amounts with a minimal and swift application procedure.
Does the Union Bank of India have a fixed interest rate on a home loan?
The Union Bank of India offers home loans fixed and floating interest rates.
How to check the housing loan status in Union Bank of India?
You can check your home loan status on the official website of the Union Bank of India. You may also visit the nearest bank branch for an update on the status.
Does the Union Bank of India check CIBIL Score for Home Loan?
The Union Bank of India offers home loans based on the borrower’s credit score.
What is the maximum and minimum housing loan amount I can get from Union Bank of India?
The maximum home loan you can avail of from Union Bank of India is INR 30 lakhs.
What KYC documents will I have to submit to apply for a home loan from Union Bank of India?
The KYC documents include Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID, and passport.
Will I be penalised for not paying my EMI on the Union Bank of India housing loan?
Yes, Union Bank of India charges a minimal percentage of penalty for not paying your EMI on time.
What is the processing fee for the Union Bank of India home loan?
The processing fee on a Union Bank of India home loan is 2% of the loan amount sanctioned.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Home Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023:24 – Latest Update
In the latest update made by Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2023-24, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana received a major boost in fund assistance to 66%. This translates to the scheme receiving INR 79,000 Crores. Additi
Top10 Best Bank for Home Loan In 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantages and
Home Loan For Women 2023
Home loans for women is offered by many lending institutions operating in India. One can claim a loan amount from anywhere between Rs 2 Lakhs to upto Rs 10 Crores. The interest rate offered on the home loan to women c