Aadhaar PVC Card : Order, Check Status and Download Online
The PVC Aadhaar card is the latest form of Aadhaar card issued by the UIDAI. The UIDAI PVC Card is very easy to carry and incredibly durable. The document, similar to other forms of Aadhaar cards, has your citizen’s photograph, a digitally signed and secured QR code, and all the other demographic details. The PVC Aadhaar card also has numerous security features. Citizens of India can order it online via the official portal of UIDAI by using their Aadhaar card number, virtual ID, and enrolment ID. Citizens must pay ₹50 to get their Aadhaar PVC card. The UIDAI will then send the document via speed post.
Aadhaar is a unique number, and no two citizens of India can have the same number since each Aadhaar number is linked to their individual biometrics. Thus, saving citizens from duplicates and fakes through Aadhaar-based identification will enable the government to further expand benefits to other eligible residents of the country.
What are the Features of the Aadhaar PVC Card?
UIDAI empowers the Aadhaar PVC Card with numerous security features that have been mentioned below for your convenience:
- Secured QR Code
- Print Date
- Embossed Logo of Aadhaar
- Guilloche Pattern
- Ghost Image
- Micro Text
- Issue Date
Benefits of Aadhaar PVC Card
The mandatory document, the PVC Aadhaar card, has the following benefits.
- The ATM or debit card-like size of the Aadhaar PVC card increases the convenience of carrying it.
- Owing to the PVC build, the card promises durability in the toughest conditions.
- The extra-added security features eliminate any possibility of fraud or default.
- The UIDAI PVC card can be verified through the hologram and the ghost image of the cardholder.
- The Aadhaar PVC card ensures safety through a secured QR code.
Why Obtain an Aadhaar PVC Card?
The government has made it mandatory for Indians to own an Aadhaar card. If you’re wondering why to get a PVC Aadhaar card, the following are the reasons.
- A component named PVC is used to make the PVC Aadhaar card, which doesn't get distorted.
- The small size adds to the convenience of carrying the card.
- This card replaces the typical Aadhaar card, which is made out of paper
- Even though it is not your typical Aadhaar card, the functions and purpose of the Aadhaar PVC card remain the same
- The card is lightweight, long-lasting, and water-resistant
- The Aadhaar PVC card displays complete information, unlike the masked Aadhaar card.
What is the 'Order Aadhaar PVC Card' Service?
UIDAI has launched a new service called 'Order Aadhaar PVC Card.’ This service aims to facilitate Aadhaar cardholders to get Aadhaar details printed on their UIDAI PVC cards. The Aadhaar card holders have to pay a nominal charge fixed by the UIDAI to print on the Aadhaar PVC the Aadhaar details. Even if citizens have not registered their mobile number, they are still advised to apply for it with an alternate number or a new number.
How to Apply and Order for PVC Aadhaar card Online?
To apply for your PVC Aadhaar card online, follow the steps below.
- To get started, click on this link: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC
- Aadhaar, Virtual ID, or EID should be entered.
- Provide the security code or captcha.
- If you don't have your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar, click ‘My mobile number is not registered.’
- After inputting the mobile number, click 'Send OTP.’
- A One-Time Password will be sent to your cell phone (OTP).
- After entering the OTP and choosing 'Terms & Conditions,' click 'Submit.'
- If you entered your OTP using a registered mobile number, you can preview your Aadhaar details; otherwise, the preview won't be available.
The applicant may follow the below-mentioned steps in order to apply for the same.
- Click Make Payment to pay the Rs. 50 PVC Aadhaar card price.
- Use a credit card, debit card, online banking, or UPI to make your payment (Google Pay, Phone Pe, Paytm, BHIM, Amazon Pay, etc.)
- The PVC Aadhaar card order will be placed, and the SRN will be sent to your mobile phone once the payment has been received successfully.
- The SRN can be used to check the delivery status of your PVC Aadhaar card.
How Can One Raise a Request for an Aadhaar PVC Card with Their Registered Number?
In order to raise a request for the UIDAI PVC card, visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in. Raise the request on this website by feeding in your unique 12-digit Aadhaar number, also referred to as the UID.
Citizens can also use their 16-digit Aadhaar VID (Virtual Identification Number) or avail of the 28-digit enrolment number to request the PVC Aadhaar card.
Once the request has been approved, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number. Citizens can also feed in the alternate or new mobile number wherein they can receive the OTP to raise the request.
The actions listed below should be followed in order to request a UIDAI PVC card using your registered number:
- Go to the UIDAI, or Unique Identification Authority of India, official or resident portal.
- After arriving at the page, select 'My Aadhaar’ > 'Order Aadhaar card' from the homepage.
- Enter your 28-digit enrollment number, 12-digit Aadhaar number, or 16-digit Virtual Identification Number.
- Type in the security code.
- If you have TOTP, either select TOTP or if that option isn't available, select 'Request OTP.'
- The OTP or TOTP you got on your registered mobile phone must now be entered.
- Checkbox Terms and Conditions on UIDAI’s portal.
- To complete the verification procedure, click the 'Submit' tab.
- You will be redirected to the new window by the gateway. Before placing the order for a PVC Aadhaar card reprint, review the Aadhaar card's data in this new window.
- Proceed to make the payment by selecting 'Make Payment.' Payments can be made online with a credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
- The portal will produce a receipt with the digital signature after the payment is made successfully. You can download the receipt in PDF format. Additionally, the registered mobile phone will receive a service request number. The 'Check Aadhaar card Status' feature on the portal allows you to view the status of an Aadhaar card/SRN.
- An SMS with the AWB number will be issued to the registered cellphone number once DoP has delivered the PVC Aadhaar card. The AWB number can be used to track the delivery of the Aadhaar card on the DoP's official website.
How to Raise a Request Using a Non-Registered or Alternate Mobile Number?
Step 1: Go to the Unique Identification Authority of India's official website or resident website (UIDAI).
Step 2: Select the 'Order Aadhaar card' option on the homepage.
Step 3: Type in your 12-digit Aadhaar, 16-digit Virtual Identification Number, or 28-digit Enrolment Number.
Step 4: On the screen, enter the security code.
Step 5: If you do not have a registered mobile number, please tick the box.
Step 6: Type the backup or unregistered phone number into the box and select 'Send OTP.'
Step 7: Checkbox the 'Terms and Conditions’.
Step 8: To verify, enter the OTP and press the 'Submit' button. When submitting requests using different or unregistered mobile numbers, previewing Aadhaar details is unavailable.
Step 9: Make the payment. Download the receipt in PDF format from the portal following a successful payment. The 'Check Aadhaar card Status' option on the portal allows you to look up the status of an Aadhaar card/SRN.
Step 10: An SMS containing an AWB number will be sent to the alternative/non-registered mobile number once the PVC Aadhaar card has been delivered from DoP. The AWB number can be used to track the delivery of the Aadhaar card on the DoP's official website.
How to Check Online PVC Aadhaar card Status?
If you want to check the status of your PVC Aadhaar card application, please use the following procedure:
- Visit the official UIDAI Aadhaar card webpage at https://uidai.gov.in.
- Choose My Aadhaar -> Check Aadhaar PVC Card Status from the menu.
- Open a new page, enter your Aadhaar number and security code, and then click on the ‘OTP Send’ button. You will now get an OTP on your phone.
- Once you feed in your OTP, your PVC Aadhaar card status will be displayed on your screen.
The Aadhaar card is a highly helpful document that is used everywhere. Online, the Aadhaar card is simple to download and reproduce. The barcode and all printed data from the Aadhaar card should be included. Having a PVC Aadhaar card can be incredibly fruitful in your life.
How To Download Aadhaar PVC Card?
Download a PVC Aadhaar card by following the detailed instructions.
Step 1: Click the link: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC
Step 2: Enter your Aadhaar, Enrolment, and Virtual ID numbers.
People can download an Aadhaar PVC card from the UIDAI website if they do not have a registered mobile number. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the UIDAI website.
Step 2: Click 'My Aadhaar' on the portal, choose 'Order Your PVC Aadhaar card,' and enter your Aadhaar number.
Step 3: Enter the Captcha code and select 'My mobile number is not registered' from the menu.
Step 4: Enter a different or unregistered mobile number. Next, select 'Send OTP.'
Step 5: Enter the OTP in the appropriate box, then choose the 'Terms and Conditions' checkbox.
Step 6: Select 'Submit.'
Step 7: People can view the Aadhaar letter preview.
Step 8: Click 'Make Payment' to complete your payment online.
These simple steps can be followed to obtain a PVC Aadhaar card!
Which modes are available to make the payment for PVC Aadhaar?
The UIDAI provides several online payment options. The following payment options are available to users to finish the payment process:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
How to Get an Aadhaar UIDAI PVC card Printed?
Citizens can have their desired information printed on their Aadhaar card or Aadhaar PVC. To register for changes to their Aadhaar or UIDAI PVC card, citizens must go to the official UIDAI website, SSUP, or the Permanent Enrolment Centre. Making the necessary adjustments is crucial if one wants to acquire a PVC Aadhaar card with the desired information.
How is the UIDAI PVC card Different from Aadhaar Letter?
After enrollment and updating, people receive an Aadhaar letter, a laminated paper-based document. The PVC Aadhaar card has security elements and is strong and convenient to carry. Aadhaar is valid in all its incarnations, including electronic, mobile, letter, and card versions.
How to Reach the Governing Officials of PVC Aadhaar card?
The UIDAI has set up several methods for customers to contact if they are tangled in a problem. To reach the governing official of the PVC Aadhaar card, customers can call the toll-free number at 1947 or visit the official website of UIDAI and lodge their complaints.
Could You Choose to Have Any Type of Aadhaar and Use it?
The government of India empowers the citizens of the country to decide on either form of the Aadhaar card they wish to possess. Citizens have the liberty to apply for any form of an Aadhaar card. The UIDAI gives all forms of Aadhaar cards absolute equality of importance. All the Aadhaar forms are valid identification proofs. Therefore, the UIDAI does not give any form of preference to any one form of the Aadhaar card.
What Charges Are to Be Paid for the UIDAI PVC card?
Citizens must pay a nominal charge of ₹50. This amount is inclusive of the GST as well as the charge for speed post. All citizens must pay this amount to avail of the Aadhaar PVC card.
What is SRN?
A Service Request Number is referred to as an SRN. After an Aadhaar request is submitted on the UIDAI website, the 28-digit SRN is created. Regardless of whether the payment was successful or not, this 28-digit service request number will be produced once each Aadhaar card request is submitted.
What is AWB number?
The Airway Bill Number used to track delivery is referred to as the AWB. The DoP/India Speed Post generates this number for tracking the delivery of goods or tasks.
How Many Days Does it Take to Receive an Aadhaar PVC Card?
The UIDAI will deliver the actual Aadhaar PVC card to the Department of Post (DoP) within five business days after receiving the request once the applicant has finished the application procedure on the Official Aadhaar Website.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
About Adhaar Card
- NSEIT UIDAI
- Aadhaar Customer Care
- Link Aaadhaar
- Update Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Verification
- Aadhaar Card Photo
- Aaadhar Correction
- Aadhaar Virtual ID
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
- Link Aadhaar to Ration Card
- Masked Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Authentication
- eAadhaar Card
- WBPDS Aadhaar Link
- Download Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Update History
- Aaadhar Password
- Aadhaar UCL Registration
- Voter ID Card Aadhaar Link
- Common Problems With Aaadhaar
- Aadhar Biometric Update
- Aadhaar Card Bank Linking
- Lost Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Lock and Unlock
- My Aadhaar
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Blue Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Not Received
- Aadhar Card eSignature
- Aadhaar Enabled Payments System
- Aadhar QR Code Scanner
- Aadhaar Generation
- Aadhaar Card Appointment
- Link Aadhaar Card With Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card Centres Gurgaon
- Link Aadhar Card with NPS Account
- Aadhaar KYC
- Aadhaar Sava Kendra
- NPCI Link Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Card Centers in Delhi
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Noida
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bangalore
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Chennai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Mumbai
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Kolkata
- Aadhaar Card Centres in Bhopal
- Real Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar Complaint Status
- Aadhaar Link With EPF
- Name Change in Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Address Change
- Mobile Number Aadhar Link at Home
- Aadhar Documents
- BOB Aadhar Card Link
- PNB Aadhaar Link
- LIC Aadhaar Link
- SBI Aadhaar Link
- PMAY Status Check With Aadhaar
- IRCTC Aadhaar Link
- Aadhaar GST Authentication
- Aadhaar Mutual Fund Link
- Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Link Aadhaar with LPG
- Ration Card Status by Aadhar
- Link Driving Licence with Aadhaar
- Aadhaar Card for NRI
- Aadhaar Enrolment Certificate
- Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Fixed Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Recurring Deposit
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Top 10 AMC
Top 10 Banks
PVC Aadhaar Card - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PVC full-form Aadhaar card?
Polyvinyl chloride is referred to as PVC. The abbreviation for a polyvinyl chloride Aadhaar card is PVC Aadhaar card.
What are the uses of PVC Aadhaar Card?
It is the most recent version of the Aadhaar card that the Unique Identification Authority of India has released (UIDAI). As a result, the PVC Aadhaar card is also utilised to specifically identify a person.
Is PVC Aadhaar card valid as an original?
UIDAI recently announced the PVC version of the Aadhaar card. As a result, it is equivalent to the original Aadhaar card.
How many days will it take to receive the 'Aadhar PVC Card' after creating a successful request?
The PVC Aadhar card is sent by the UIDAI to the DoP in about five days, and the person receives the document via fast post.
Is Aadhaar PVC card valid for a passport?
As an Aadhaar card in PVC form, the answer is that it is acceptable for passport use. The passport will accept this particular identification paper as proof of address.
How to order an UIDAI PVC card online?
Visit the UIDAI official or residential webpage to place an online order for an UIDAI PVC card. Using your Aadhaar number, you may quickly apply for a PVC Aadhaar card.
Is PVC Aadhaar card order free?
No, You are required to pay Rs50 (inclusive of GST and speed post chargers) to get a PVD aadhaar card.
How can I get PVC Aadhar card instantly?
There is no instant service for PVC Aadhaar Card, the delivery is done by speed post and it takes 5 business days to receive the PVC aadhaar card.
How to cancel uidai pvc card order?
Once you’ve requested an Aadhar card reprint, you cannot cancel the request. Call the toll-free number 1947 to check the progress of your request for an Aadhaar reprint by providing the information listed below if you haven’t received the Aadhaar letter after 15 working days from the date of your request.
Can I order two PVC Aadhar card?
Yes. The residents have the option to have one or more Aadhaar forms.
How many days Aadhar PVC card will come?
The Aadhaar PVC Card will reach you within 5 business days.