Clix Capital Personal Loan
Clix capital is among the leading and popular financial company options that offer help for retail lending and commercial items and service to customers. It is mainly to help owners have adequate working capital that is important for business expansion. The interest rate offered by the company is more competitive than other NBFs, and it also depends on business requirements and the financial profile of the candidate.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Clix Capital Personal Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of Clix Capital Personal Loan
Clix Capital offers a diverse range of features and benefits to its customers. Some of them are listed below:
- Hassle-Free Loan Processing: The process of applying for a personal loan online at Clix Capital is fairly simple, and you can do it from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is visit the website, fill up the application form and upload the required documents.
- Instant Approval and Disbursal: You can receive the approved loan amount in your savings account within just 15 minutes.
- Flexible to Use: You can use Clix Capital Personal Loan for any purpose you want. It could be for a home renovation, wedding, debt consolidation, higher education, vacation, or medical emergency.
- Easy Documentation: Minimal documentation is required. All you need to provide is your identity proof, address proof, and income proof with basic documents. If your KYC is updated with PAN or Aadhaar, you can get your documents verified online.
- No Collateral Required: As personal loans are unsecured forms of loans, you don't have to pledge any security or collateral to secure your loan.
- Flexible Repayment: You can opt to repay in easy EMIs. You have the flexibility to choose any loan tenure based on your monthly budget and repayment potential.
Eligibility Criteria for Clix Capital Personal Loan
You must meet the following Clix Capital Personal Loan requirements for quick loan approvals and disbursal:
- You should be 25 years of age and above.
- You should be a salaried employee with a fixed income of at least ₹25,000.
- A work experience for a minimum of twelve months in the current field is mandatory.
- You should be employed with your current organisation for at least six months.
- Your credit score should be at least 725 or above.
- You must be a citizen of India.
Clix Capital Personal Loan Fees and Charges
When you apply for a personal loan, you have to pay certain fees and charges. Clix Capital imposes the following charges on the personal loan availed by borrowers:
|Types of Fees and Charges||Fees and Charges Applied|
|Processing Fees||Up to 10% of loan sanctioned|
|Foreclosure Charges||5% of Principal foreclosed (post-6-month lock-in)|
|PDD/PDC/ECS/NACH bounce – per presentation||Rs. 300 per instance|
|Stamping Charges||As per specific rates defined by regulators|
|Payment Instrument Swap Charges||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Issue of Duplicate No Objection Certificate||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Post Disbursal Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs. 2,000|
Clix Capital Personal Loan Interest Rates
The basic details of Clix Capital Personal Loan interest rates are as follows:
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹25 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 48 months|
|Interest Rate||14.99% to 24.99% (Variable)|
|Processing Fee||Based on the Loan Amount|
Factors Affecting Clix Capital Personal Loan Interest Rates
The several factors that affect the interest rates of Clix Capital Personal Loan are:
- Credit Score of the Borrower: Borrowers with a credit score of 750 and above are more likely to receive lower interest rates.
- Loan Tenure: The lesser the loan tenure, the lower will be the interest rate.
- Income: Lenders offer a deduction benefit on loan interest rates to borrowers with higher salary brackets.
- Employer's Status: If the borrower is working with a reputed or renowned organisation, they may receive an exemption on the interest rate.
- Relationship with the Lender: Maintaining a good relationship with the lender and being loyal to them will get you a better deal on the loan's interest rates.
- History of Defaults: If the borrower has ever been on the defaulter's list, it will create a negative perception of them in the lender's mind. As a result, they may have to pay higher interest rates or may not even get their personal loan application approved. So, it's best to maintain a defaulter-free credit history.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI): The lower the DTI ratio, the lower will be the interest rate.
Documents Required for Clix Capital Personal Loan
If you want to apply for Clix Capital Personal Loan, submit the following documents online:
- Duly filled Clix Capital Personal Loan online application form
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- Identity proof like PAN card or Aadhaar card or government ID for government employees
- Address proof like Voter ID, Aadhaar card, driving licence, passport, etc.
- Income proof, including your current year's Form 16 or your last month's payslip.
If your KYC (Know-Your-Customer) is updated with your PAN and Aadhaar, you don't have to upload or submit the documents anywhere. They can be verified online within minutes.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Clix Capital Personal Loan?
Clix Capital gives you 12 to 48 months to repay your personal loan in easy instalments. You have the flexibility to choose the loan tenure within this range, depending on your monthly repayment potential and budget. You may get an estimate of your EMIs using Urban Money's easy to use Personal Loan EMI calculator and adjust your loan amount or tenure accordingly.
Enter the total amount of loan, interest rate, and loan tenure in the respective fields and click on the 'Calculate' button. The result will display the monthly EMI to be paid, the total amount payable (principal + interest), and the total interest amount payable.
The formula for calculating personal loan EMI is:
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
- EMI = Equated Monthly Instalments
- N = Number of monthly instalments
- P = Principal Loan Amount
- R = Rate of Interest
How Does Clix Capital Compare with Other Lenders?
To know how Clix Capital compares with other lenders, glance through the table given below:
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum) & onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25%|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49%|
Clix Capital Personal Loan Customer Care Number
For any queries or additional information on Clix Capital personal loan, you can contact the customer care department either by phone, email or through their website.
Customer Care Number: 1800-200-9898, 0124-4545965 or 0124-3817400.You can call the Clix Capital Personal Loan customer care number between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Saturday.
Mention your name, loan account number, and contact number in the subject line.
Online Chatbot: You can chat with Maya - the CLIX virtual assistant, on their official website.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Clix Capital's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Reliance Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Do you require collateral for getting a personal loan?
No, personal loans availed through Clix Capital are absolutely collateral-free. This means that you can get them without any security, collateral, or guarantor. The company assesses your creditworthiness by verifying your repayment history and credit score.
Can a self-employed person avail of a personal loan from Clix Capital?
No, Clix Capital Personal Loan provides loans only to salaried individuals.
Can I apply for a Clix Capital Personal Loan if I am earning ₹18,000 per month?
No, you must earn at least ₹25,000 per month to be eligible to apply for Clix Capital Personal Loan.
What is the maximum personal loan you can avail of?
The maximum amount of personal loan you can avail of from Clix Capital is ₹25 lakhs. Nevertheless, the loan amount approved depends on your loan tenure, documents, credit score, salary, employment, personal requirements, and other factors.
What is the difference between a term loan and a flexi loan?
A lender offers a term loan for a certain period of time with a fixed repayment schedule having a fixed interest rate. On the other hand, in a Flexi loan, you only pay the interest for the borrowed amount and not for the total loan amount sanctioned to you. Flexi loans also allow partial prepayments and help you build up your savings.
How long does it take for a personal loan to get approved?
Your application for a personal loan at Clix Capital can get approved in as little as 15 minutes if you meet their eligibility criteria and produce every document as required.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
RBI Repo Rate 2022 Hike For the Fourth Consecutive Time
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) increased the Repo Rate by 50 basis points, making it clock at 5.90%. In the previous five months, interest rates rose by 190 basis points, making this the fourth consecutive increase i
Buying a Property: Get Familiar with Circle Rate and Market Rate
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home