Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank personal loans provide individuals seeking financial assistance to meet their needs. Eligible applicants can apply for a personal loan online and receive quick approval thanks to a simple and hassle-free application process. To make the loan more affordable for the borrower, the bank provides flexible repayment options and competitive interest rates. Furthermore, the bank offers excellent customer service through a dedicated support team available to answer any questions or concerns about the loan application or repayment process.
Unlock Best Personal Loan Offers From Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
Features and Benefits of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
The Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan is designed to meet the emergency needs of all borrowers, irrespective of their location, income or social standing. With the aim of establishing financial inclusion, the NBFC of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank offers multiple banking and loan products. Starting in 2005, it has now expanded to over 24 states and union territories, covering 248 districts.
Personal loans at Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal loans are offered to exclusively salaried professionals. Check out its features and benefits below.
- Loan Amount: When a borrower applies for a personal loan from Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, they are eligible for an amount ranging from Rs.50,000 to Rs.15 lakh, depending on the financial need.
- Loan Repayment: The repayment period for Ujjivan Personal Loans range from 12 to 60 months, depending on the applicant's financial capacity.
- Collateral-Free Loan: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank does not require any security to obtain a personal loan.
- Contactless Documentation: The documentation process is simple, quick and completely contactless. A representative from the bank helps you with online document uploads and application processes throughout.
- Quick Approval: The loan is usually authorised within four days of receiving the application.
- Borrower Insurance: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank also provides a loan protection plan in addition to personal loans so that there are no risks involved in the long term.
- Simple Loan Application Process: Applying for an Ujjivan Small Finance personal loan is quite easy. You can just visit their website, fill in the form and submit. A dedicated representative from the bank will get in touch with you immediately after to help you with the process.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Fees and Charges
|Change in Repayment Account
|Rs. 250 + applicable charges, in case the borrower wants to change to another bank account as a repayment account.
|Penal interest charges
|As per insurer guidelines, if opted for by the customer voluntarily.
|Late Payment Charges
|Rs. 250 per late EMI
|Standing Instruction fails, Cheque bounce, ACH fail charges
|Rs. 250 + applicable GST
|Duplicate repayment schedule charges
|Rs. 100 + applicable GST
|Duplicate account statement charges
|Rs. 100 + applicable GST
|Changes in post-dated cheque
|Rs. 250 + applicable GST
|Document charges for bureau
|Rs. 35 + applicable GST
|Pre-closure statement through branch
|Rs. 500 + applicable GST
|Pre-closure statement through IB/MB
|No applicable charges
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Currently, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan interest rates range between 11.49% p.a. and go up to 16.49% per annum. However, the interest rates may be subject to change from time to time as per RBI guidelines. The exact interest rate for each loan application is determined by the loan amount, tenure and the credit profile of the applicant.
|Minimum Interest Rate
|Maximum Interest Rate
|Mean Interest Rate
Factors Affecting Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Borrower's Monthly Income: The monthly income of the borrower plays an important part in determining the interest rate of their borrowed amount. If the borrower has a high income, the interest rates are most likely to be low. This is due to the augmented loan repayment potential of high-income individuals, which prove to be less risky and are more likely to repay their EMIs on time.
- Period of Loan: The time period for which the loan has been sanctioned also plays quite a significant role in concluding the interest rates on the borrowed loan amount. The tenure of the loan is directly proportional to the interest rate. If the time period of the borrowed loan is longer, then the rate of interest will also be high, increasing the monthly EMI amount as well, and vice versa.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI): The debt-to-income ratio measures how much debt you have compared to how much money you make each month. It's critical that your monthly debts stay well below your monthly gross income, resulting in a smaller DTI ratio. A borrower's DTI should be kept low to attract more affordable interest rates because it displays a stable repayment capability.
- Relationship between Bank and Borrower: If the borrower is already a customer of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, their interest rate on the borrowed amount would be low compared to others. It is quite important to maintain a decent relationship with the bank for the best interest rates and discounts. An existing customer who maintained a balanced relationship by clearing their dues on or before time is more likely to avail lower interest rate on their borrowed loan amount.
Documents Required for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
The documents required for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan are mentioned below:
- Identity/Address Proofs like:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Proof of Income:
- Last 3 months' salary slips
- State of salary account of the last 6 months, proving that the salary was being credited into the account.
- Any valid ID Card of the organisation where the borrower is currently employed
- A passport-sized photograph
The document requirements for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan may differ as per the eligibility of the borrower. The NBFC may ask for some additional documents if needed. In this case, it is mandatory for the borrower to submit the additional documents as asked by the NBFC for complete verification.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loans?
The EMI charged on your borrowed loan changes depending on the loan amount. So, ensuring your monthly EMIs before applying for a loan is highly imminent. Use the Urban Money EMI Calculator to calculate your monthly EMIs instantly. Feed your loan amount, tenure and interest rate to gauge your equated monthly investment hassle-free.
You can also use the formula given eto calculate your EMIs manually.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
According to this formula, P is your principal amount, N is your tenure of the loan, whereas R is your rate of interest applicable on loan taken.
How Does Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Compare with Other Lenders?
|Interest Rates Per Annum
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
|11.49% to 16.49% p.a.
|State Bank of India
|9.60% to 15.65% p.a.
|10.50% to 21.00% p.a.
|10.50% to 19.00% p.a.
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|12.00% to 21.00% p.a.
|12.50% to 18.00% p.a.
|9.50% to 15.25% p.a.
|Punjab National Bank
|State Bank of India
|9.60% to 15.65% p.a.
|10.50% to 21.00% p.a.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
For any queries or grievances, you can reach out to Ujjivan Small Finance Bank via the feedback section on their official website or visit the nearest branch. The customer care details are given below:
- Customer Care Number: 1800-208-2121.
- Email: email@example.com
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Top Personal Loan Cities
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Gurgaon
- Personal Loan in Noida
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Bhopal
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Trivandrum
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal Loan in Dehradun
- Personal Loan in Vijaywada
- Personal Loan in Vadodara
- Personal Loan in Surat
- Personal Loan in Thrissur
- Personal Loan in Baroda
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the minimum salary for a personal loan?
A person must have a secured source of income, and the minimum salary they need to earn is Rs. 15,000 per month.
Does Ujjivan Small Finance Bank have a fixed rate of interest on a personal loan?
Yes. Interest rates for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan starting from 11.49% to 16.49% p.a. The rate of interest is dynamic and varies depending on the various factors.
What are the benefits Ujjivan Small Finance Bank provides on a personal loan?
Some of the benefits Ujjivan Small Finance Bank provides on a personal loan are a lower rate of interest, long repayment tenure, minimal and contactless documentation, and quick approval of loans.
What are the documents required in Ujjivan Small Finance Bank for a Personal loan?
The required documents for an Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan are identity, income and address proofs, the ID Card of the current organisation and passport size photograph.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from Ujjivan Small Finance Bank?
The minimum personal loan amount you can take from Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is Rs. 50,000, whereas the maximum loan amount you can get is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2024
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2024
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
How to Check a PUC Certificate for (Car and Bike)
Everyone wants to own a vehicle in today’s fast-paced environment. That is an inspiring achievement for someone doing the necessary hard work to climb the stairs of success. Buying a vehicle can be ch