IDBI Loan Against Property (LAP) Calculator
Sound financial planning and a realistic understanding of your payback capabilities are essential to prevent any financial burden during your borrowing journey. The IDBI Loan Against Property Calculator is a clever online tool that assists in calculating the number and amount of EMI payments you are required to make to close a loan obtained against a residential or commercial property.
You can use the IDBI LAP Calculator to calculate the monthly amounts you need to pay against your loan against property. The calculator provides fast and accurate results based on data such as desired amount, tenure, and applicable interest rates.
Loan Against Property EMI Calculator IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank offers its customers loan against property options for loan amounts ranging up to Rs. 10 crores. These products are available at interest rates ranging from 8.60% p.a. to 9.35% p.a. For commercial property and 8.10% p.a. to 9.10% p.a. for residential properties. Salaried applicants, self-employed professionals, and self-employed non-professionals can avail of this loan for 15 years. You can avail of this loan to fulfil several monetary obligations, which makes it essential to know your eligibility. You can use this calculator to determine the amount you are eligible for, so you can understand the repayment schedule.
Why Should You Use the IDBI LAP EMI Calculator?
The IDBI loan against property calculator provides you with many benefits and advantages. Below are some of the benefits offered by this clever AI-backed calculator:
- The main advantage of using this calculator is the efficiency with which it provides accurate results every time. All you have to do is enter a few details, and the best loan offers will be displayed to you.
- This calculator helps you determine the appropriate loan option for you, enabling you to avoid any financial difficulties in the future.
- The IDBI LAP calculator also provides you with a detailed amortisation schedule. Manually calculating your EMI can be a tedious and time taking task. This calculator eliminates the need for such calculations and gets the most accurate results.
- This calculator is free to use and can be accessed by anyone with an active internet connection and a smart device.
Factors Affecting IDBI Loan Against Property EMI
The IDBI LAP calculator computes the EMI amount by factoring in the loan amount, loan tenure, and applicable interest rate. Below are some other factors that affect your IDBI LAP EMI:
Principal Value of the Property
The principal value is dependent on the prevailing market value of the property in question. This can be up to 75% of the property value. If the principal amount is higher, the EMIs will also be higher. Alternatively, the lower the principal amount, the lower the monthly payments you will have to make.
One of the main factors determining your loan EMI is the loan duration. IDBI offers loan options ranging from 15 years for the ideal candidate. Longer loan tenure can lower the EMI amount, but the interest would increase. On the other hand, if you opt for a shorter loan tenure, you will have to make higher EMI payments, but the interest would be significantly lower.
The foremost factor affecting your loan against property EMI is the applicable interest rate at which the loan is borrowed. It should be known that the interest rate is comparatively higher during the initial tenure. Moreover, as the tenure ends, the interest amount reduces while the principal amount increases. For example, if you opt for a lower interest rate, the repayment schedule becomes more flexible.
Comparison of IDBI Bank Loan Against Property EMI with other Banks
The table given below shows how the IDBI loan against property matches up to other loan products offered by various banks and NBFCs in the country:
|Name of the Bank/NBFC
|Maximum Loan Amount
|Maximum Loan Tenure
|Starting at 8.10% p.a.
|Up to 70% of the property value
|Up to 15 Years
|Ranging from 8% to 10% p.a.
|Up to 65% of the property value
|Up to 15 Years
|State Bank of India
|Ranging from 1.45% + 1 yr MCLR to 3.00% + 1 yr MCLR
|Upto Rs. 1crs | LTV Ratio - 65% Rs. 1 cr & up to Rs. 7.5 Crores. | LTV Ratio - 60%
|Ranging from 5 years to 15 years
|LIC Housing Finance
|Starting at 8.85% p.a.
|Up to Rs 15 Crores
|Up to 15 years
|Starting at 11% p.a.
|Up to Rs 5 Crores
|Up to 20 years
|Bank of Baroda
|Starting at 8.45% p.a.
|Up to Rs 10 Crores
|Up to 10 years
|Ranging from 11.35- 13.40% p.a.
|Up to Rs 10 crore
|Up to 15 years
|Godrej Housing Finance
|Interest rates starting at 9.25% p.a.
|Up to Rs 25 Crore
|Up to 25 years
IDBI Bank Loan Against Property Amortization Schedule
The EMI for your loan against property is bifurcated into the principal amount and interest amount. The loan sanction letter from IDBI bank includes a detailed amortisation schedule that you can use to understand the rate at which your loan will be repaid.
For the purpose of this illustration, let’s assume that you have obtained a loan of Rs 35 lakhs at an applicable interest rate of 8.10% p.a. The monthly instalment for this loan is Rs. 33,650, and the total EMI due in the year will be Rs. 4,03,802. The table below shows the 15 year amortisation schedule:
|Interest Paid During The Year (in INR)
|Principal Repaid During The Year (in INR)
|Total Amount Paid During The Year (in INR)
|Outstanding Principal (in INR)
IDBI Bank Loan Against Property Fees and Charges
Given below are some of the other fees and charges associated with the IDBI Bank Loan Against Property:
- There are no prepayment charges for the foreclosure of a loan after 6 months of final disbursement.
- There are prepayment charges of 2% of the principal amount for closing the loan within 6 months of disbursement.
- There is a processing fee of 1% of the approved loan amount.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Know More About
Idbi Bank's Ifsc Codes
- Idbi Bank Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Idbi Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Idbi Bank Assam
- Idbi Bank Bihar
- Idbi Bank Chandigarh
- Idbi Bank Chhattisgarh
- Idbi Bank Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Idbi Bank Delhi
- Idbi Bank Gujarat
- Idbi Bank Haryana
- Idbi Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Idbi Bank Jammu & Kashmir
- Idbi Bank Jharkhand
- Idbi Bank Karnataka
- Idbi Bank Kerala
- Idbi Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Idbi Bank Maharashtra
- Idbi Bank Manipur
- Idbi Bank Meghalaya
- Idbi Bank Mizoram
- Idbi Bank Nagaland
- Idbi Bank Orissa
- Idbi Bank Pondicherry
- Idbi Bank Punjab
- Idbi Bank Rajasthan
- Idbi Bank Tamil Nadu
- Idbi Bank Telangana
- Idbi Bank Tripura
- Idbi Bank Uttaranchal
- Idbi Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Idbi Bank West Bengal
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property Calculator
- Union Bank of India Loan Against Property Calculator
- State Bank of India Loan Against Property Calculator
- IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- Punjab National Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- YES Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- Federal Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- CITI Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- IDFC FIRST Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- RBL Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- DCB Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
- Kotak Bank Loan Against Property Calculator
Idbi Bank's Products
Idbi Bank's Calculators
Fixed Deposit Rate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the highest interest rate for a loan against property from IDBI bank?
The highest interest rate for a loan against property from IDBI bank is 9.35% p.a.
What is the maximum loan amount for a loan against property from IDBI bank?
The maximum loan amount you can get from IDBI bank is Rs. 10 Crore.
Are there any charges for the premature closure of a loan against property from IDBI Bank?
There are no charges for the prepayment of a loan after 6 months of final disbursement. However, there is a charge of 2% of the loan amount for prepayment within 6 months of loan disbursement.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Loan Against Property Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Unlock Your Property’s Value with Loan Against Property in 2023
Loan Against Property or a property loan is a financial assistance tool available with an immovable asset or real estate as collateral. This secured loan can be used for myriad reasons instrumental in
Complete Details Loan Against Property Balance Transfer
A balance transfer is a facility that allows a customer to switch their lender for an improved or lower interest rate and services. Consequently, the new bank will be liable to pay the outstanding loa
How to Get Loan Against Property Without Income Proof?
When you pledge your residential or commercial property as collateral to the lender and borrow a specific amount in return, it is known as a loan against property or LAP. Simply put, it is a loan you